• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7825 users

What do you think our horse banner? - Page 5

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Glider
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1353 Posts
July 23 2010 03:25 GMT
#81
The horse banner is wine. Only a drunk/bum would ever want to change it. Every single new user loves it too, they told me so. All the "i don't like" voters are mis-clicks, because their hands are shaking with fear at the frightening thought that any TL higher-up would even for a sec entertain the unthinking-able notion of replacing the horse banner .
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
July 23 2010 03:25 GMT
#82
I personally love it. It could use some updating though, perhaps?
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Fiel
Profile Joined March 2010
United States587 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 03:56:45
July 23 2010 03:56 GMT
#83
When I saw "Horses in the header" I thought "Horses? What horses?" And I've been here since SC beta phase 1 and never saw any horses.

It just kinda blends in with the rest of the page and I don't really notice it because it blends so well. Since I haven't been here for long, I really don't have any sort of attachment to it. As long as the new one blends as well as this one, I really don't care which way it's handled.
TLOBrian
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States453 Posts
July 23 2010 04:13 GMT
#84
I hate the horses...at least have a secondary choice! >.>
Steven Bonnell II is the friggin man.
P00RKID
Profile Joined December 2009
United States424 Posts
July 23 2010 04:13 GMT
#85
I like the horse banner. But I wouldn't mind if there was a change. But if there was a change, I suggest having a classic layout option for users that want to stick to the layout as it is right now. New users might like something flashy and shiny, I guess? IDK.
"Does your butt hurt? 'cause you fell from heaven once the cast was over?" Artosis
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
July 23 2010 04:20 GMT
#86
I don't like it, but not because I think it looks old or outdated. I just don't like the concept.
twitch.tv/cratonz
opticalza
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand188 Posts
July 23 2010 04:22 GMT
#87
I am a relatively new user. I only browsed casually in the past years, never posting, and thus never signed up.

I think the banner is unique, and looks good. It may not be directly relevant, like a picture of kerrigan or Jimmy, but it also shows that TL is more then just a starcraft fan site, and for that reason i think it should stay.

Also if it got changed the horse on my shirt would seem slightly out of place.
Lucumo
Profile Joined January 2010
6850 Posts
July 23 2010 04:27 GMT
#88
[x] I don't mind if you keep it or change it.

I never look at the banner anyway.
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
July 23 2010 04:33 GMT
#89
I've pretty much stopped noticing them... since like ever
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
July 23 2010 04:35 GMT
#90
do not change it!
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Avrithor
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
July 23 2010 04:36 GMT
#91
The site could definitely use a graphic design refresh - but that could be done and still keep the horses.
FiveAlarm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States57 Posts
July 23 2010 04:38 GMT
#92
I'm a newbie and I like the horsies. I don't pretend to know the story behind them. (Is there one?)
o/ \o TEAMWORK!
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
July 23 2010 04:40 GMT
#93
I have never really been a big fan of horses. But the banner is fitting for the website.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
July 23 2010 04:57 GMT
#94
Makes it look a little bit like a classic angelfire/geocities webpage in my opinion.
brain_
Profile Joined June 2010
United States812 Posts
July 23 2010 04:57 GMT
#95
I don't even notice it, but every once in a while I realize what a homo I must look like to my friends, to be browsing a site with glistening white horses charging through the clouds.

I certainly wouldn't mind a change.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
July 23 2010 05:05 GMT
#96
Keep the horsie but change how he looks
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
topspinserve
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States147 Posts
July 23 2010 05:08 GMT
#97
A graphical/site redesign would be awesome; as long as there is at least one horse in the new banner, like the cute horse from the old shirts, the one from the new shirts, or the current ones from the banner, it'll still be TL to me!
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
July 23 2010 05:14 GMT
#98
Seriously, flip it horizontally so the horses run towards the left. It'll be a breeze of fresh air that'll last for 3-4 years.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
July 23 2010 05:17 GMT
#99
I like it, it's old but it makes TL unique
Inzek
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Chile802 Posts
July 23 2010 05:22 GMT
#100
i love tl graphics, are simple and good...
i hate all those new pages...
TL plz never change
Stork FAN!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 365
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Yoon 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi937
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota51
Counter-Strike
fl0m2694
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord485
Beastyqt377
KnowMe162
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 41m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.