• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11375 users

What do you think our horse banner? - Page 20

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
July 26 2010 03:52 GMT
#381
I remember the first time I came to visit TL and was subsequently super confused by the horses. However, they are quite easy on the eyes and don't look bad at all. I don't see any reason why they should be changed.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Crixus
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada110 Posts
July 26 2010 04:05 GMT
#382
i eat horse for breakfast, the more magical the better
"Don't be afraid. You have all the weapons you need. Your fight for survival starts right now."
MetalSlug
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany443 Posts
July 26 2010 04:18 GMT
#383
i wouldnt want the Horses replaced unless for something super cool like Horses on Hoverboards that shoot lightning at CC's or something.
MKP | Maru | Nada | Boxer | Supernova | Keen
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
July 26 2010 04:32 GMT
#384
Keep em and just prepare for the avalanche tomorrow of SC2 users. Not to mention, I started on TL because it is an SC community, not because of the horses, so it actually helps filter out the less aware/discerning user who's going to go "WTHorse?" and leave those willing to actually perceptive enough to read the site. A little "elitism" using that psych-out tool helps a lot.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Befree
Profile Joined April 2010
695 Posts
July 26 2010 05:19 GMT
#385
It's so ridiculous and cute. I hope you guys involve magical horses in future banners/logo's. Perhaps adopt one to be your mascot.

cybertopo
Profile Joined February 2010
Spain525 Posts
July 26 2010 06:16 GMT
#386
I'm a new user, but it looks gay, white horses...
Hurr Durr
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
July 26 2010 07:02 GMT
#387
Although they have nothing to do with anything, I enjoy them ^^ They certainly don't detract anything from the website. (and if you got rid of them my shirt wouldn't make any sense, keep plz.)
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
us.insurgency
Profile Joined March 2010
United States330 Posts
July 26 2010 07:25 GMT
#388
Keep it we need less noobs making horrible threads for SC2.
Renseru
Profile Joined July 2010
United States45 Posts
July 26 2010 07:47 GMT
#389
I don't really like it, but i'm also new to TL so feel free to ignore me.

At a minimum I think it needs to be new fresh 2010 photoshop hotness. As is, it looks like it was almost scanned, and deff blurry/pixelated in some spots.
You're born broke, you die broke, everything in between is variance.
MrWinkles
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States200 Posts
July 26 2010 08:19 GMT
#390
Banner is awesome. If you do change it, please only "update" it. Keep the horses and the color scheme and design scheme, it's awesome.

And make a little one to put next to my CJ Entus logo now that that TLAF-'Liquid is here!
What does the knight do?
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
July 26 2010 08:21 GMT
#391
Please use this poll to perm ban the infidels.
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1771 Posts
July 26 2010 08:24 GMT
#392
the banner is no big deal, but now you say it i would upgrade
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
mrkent
Profile Joined January 2010
United States160 Posts
July 26 2010 09:03 GMT
#393
TL has a huge user base because of the content, but i guarantee that a lot of new users would read 2 bad threads, and conclude that this is a shitty and outdated website. I was one of them, but I cant remember why I came back. It's time to update the layout, banner and forum functions. The horses can stay, but in a more contemporary design.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 11:31:36
July 26 2010 11:30 GMT
#394
First time I came to this site I thought it was My little pony or some old site for things related to starcraft that had went defunct and someone had changed the banner as some sort of joke. After a while though you get used to it and realise that it ties in with tl.net. I still havent figuered out how or why though. I'd say keep it cos it's part of the tl.net culture. At the same time a redesign/updated graphcis of the site and perhaps the banner in some way prolly wouldnt hurt. For me though it can stay as it is.
Do you really want chat rooms?
Arkaridge
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia48 Posts
July 26 2010 12:20 GMT
#395
I have to admit. First time I visited the site, I would not stop wondering why there were horses in the banner. O_O" And I still don't know why. But I guess I've gotten use to it now. I've learnt not to question the horses.
[DUF]MethodMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany1716 Posts
July 26 2010 13:04 GMT
#396
i never even really noticed the horses. cant remember tho if they were there back in the days when i visited this site for the first time. you couldve also made this poll very simple: are you a new user, yes or no?
MindRush
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania916 Posts
July 26 2010 13:28 GMT
#397
On July 26 2010 22:04 [DUF]MethodMan wrote:
i never even really noticed the horses. cant remember tho if they were there back in the days when i visited this site for the first time. you couldve also made this poll very simple: are you a new user, yes or no?


new user here
but i like the horses
it doesn't have to be sc related to be cool
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
llloveoov
Profile Joined September 2007
Chile20 Posts
July 30 2010 04:37 GMT
#398
I was going to vote "don't ever change it" but then i remembered the first time i came here, i said "lol what an weird banner i dont like it" (that was four years ago or more) so... yeah i think there should be an option like more skins or some thing like that.
When i learned what was TL about, i got used to the horses and now i think they are so damn cool, but for a first view its not good.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
August 01 2010 05:31 GMT
#399
I've never understood why people think that those horses are made out of liquid water.

It's obviously snow.
hefty
Profile Joined January 2005
Denmark555 Posts
August 01 2010 11:38 GMT
#400
Took me a long time to even notice them. I believe a couple of years. Now that I did, I think it's just such a .. strange.. banner. Would hate to see it go!
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7894
Hyuk 615
Horang2 528
BeSt 470
FanTaSy 340
Stork 169
Pusan 100
sorry 100
Shinee 89
Killer 79
[ Show more ]
Hyun 65
Mind 61
ggaemo 59
Snow 47
Bonyth 45
Bale 41
Zeus 40
Hm[arnc] 31
PianO 29
JYJ 28
Sacsri 17
ToSsGirL 12
Last 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe84
League of Legends
JimRising 455
Counter-Strike
byalli167
x6flipin31
Other Games
gofns31892
singsing2189
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 22
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 53m
Replay Cast
12h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.