• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

Power Rank 07/02/2010 - Page 38

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 55 Next
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
July 21 2010 18:04 GMT
#741
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 21 2010 18:46 GMT
#742
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
July 21 2010 18:50 GMT
#743
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 18:55:00
July 21 2010 18:52 GMT
#744
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 19:27:52
July 21 2010 19:25 GMT
#745
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 21 2010 19:37 GMT
#746
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
July 21 2010 19:55 GMT
#747
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


I am actually a Jaedong fan. But whatever, I'll drop this now.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 21 2010 20:12 GMT
#748
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


LOOOOOOOOL you do realize that Malinor argued very strongly for JD to be #1, yes?

The PR was released after the MSL games. Flash kept #1. He kept #1 because he was still playing strongly and because a few bumps in the road weren't going to be held too hard against someone who was playing vastly above the competition for months. He would only have been dropped if he had gotten knocked out of MSL at that stage.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 21 2010 20:28 GMT
#749
On July 22 2010 05:12 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


LOOOOOOOOL you do realize that Malinor argued very strongly for JD to be #1, yes?

The PR was released after the MSL games. Flash kept #1. He kept #1 because he was still playing strongly and because a few bumps in the road weren't going to be held too hard against someone who was playing vastly above the competition for months. He would only have been dropped if he had gotten knocked out of MSL at that stage.

What I'm saying is, since July PR is how it is, the games played on the first of this month indeed do count towards this PR O_O
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
luckybeni2
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1065 Posts
July 21 2010 21:28 GMT
#750
Why don't you just wait a few more days until they actually played a little more this month? Who knows, maybe Violet can beat Flash or maybe even Kal gets some revenge.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 21 2010 22:03 GMT
#751
On July 22 2010 05:28 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 05:12 Mortality wrote:
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


LOOOOOOOOL you do realize that Malinor argued very strongly for JD to be #1, yes?

The PR was released after the MSL games. Flash kept #1. He kept #1 because he was still playing strongly and because a few bumps in the road weren't going to be held too hard against someone who was playing vastly above the competition for months. He would only have been dropped if he had gotten knocked out of MSL at that stage.

What I'm saying is, since July PR is how it is, the games played on the first of this month indeed do count towards this PR O_O


Misconception: PR isn't so much a monthly ranking as it is a ranking released monthly. Of course those games will be taken into account, but they don't really change anything. The data from those games was already considered in the past ranking. Something else has to happen to change the ranking.



So why is everyone getting carried away trying to decide the rankings right now when there are so many important games left to be played this month still? It's the games that have yet to be played that will ultimately determine a lot about ranking placement.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 22:12:43
July 21 2010 22:11 GMT
#752
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


Yes they can and you are the finest example. Paranoid much? Everyone who disagree with you is automaticaly Flash fanboy and JD hater?

On June 30 2010 23:00 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2010 07:59 Malinor wrote:
I'm 100% certain the PR will come out after Flash and Jaedong have played their MSL games on the 1st. So we will get a little bit of additional data to consider. .
That's a very sensible idea.


A direct quote from last PR. Fail more, eh?
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
July 21 2010 22:46 GMT
#753
JD has just played way better than Flash in the last 3 months (in every single one of them).

If you would choose the most JD biased starting point to count WL stats (the day after their final) JD is 15-3 while Flash is 8-8. But this would be unfair since the series DID happen and should be taken into consideration for comparing these two. The most Flash biased starting point you could possibly choose is exactly the day after Flashs loss to Effort and before his 3-0 over JD. But even then Flash is only 11-8, while JD is 15-6.

Another argument for Flash was his dominance during the last months. So lets check this for the last three month: If you go back to the beginning of May Flash is 26-14 while Jaedong is 28-7 - more wins and half the amount of losses for JD - an insane 80% winrate over 3 month vs. a very good 65%.

So it doesn't matter if you say it is a monthly power rank or if you say the power rank should take long term play into consideration. Also the number of games in combination with the gap in W/L percentages is way to high to argue with buildorders or gameplay against it.
So at the moment JD is #1 and Flash is somewhere between #2 and #4, depending on whether you choose long term strength or recent events for the ranking.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
July 21 2010 23:09 GMT
#754
Flash will stay #1 barring an OSL or MSL loss. Guarantee it.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-21 23:19:50
July 21 2010 23:16 GMT
#755
On July 22 2010 08:09 jalstar wrote:
Flash will stay #1 barring an OSL or MSL loss. Guarantee it.

Edit: Misread slightly enough for the post to sound weird to me, carry on
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
pvzvt
Profile Joined October 2009
Israel2097 Posts
July 21 2010 23:28 GMT
#756
On July 22 2010 07:46 Fenrax wrote:
JD has just played way better than Flash in the last 3 months (in every single one of them).

If you would choose the most JD biased starting point to count WL stats (the day after their final) JD is 15-3 while Flash is 8-8. But this would be unfair since the series DID happen and should be taken into consideration for comparing these two. The most Flash biased starting point you could possibly choose is exactly the day after Flashs loss to Effort and before his 3-0 over JD. But even then Flash is only 11-8, while JD is 15-6.

Another argument for Flash was his dominance during the last months. So lets check this for the last three month: If you go back to the beginning of May Flash is 26-14 while Jaedong is 28-7 - more wins and half the amount of losses for JD - an insane 80% winrate over 3 month vs. a very good 65%.

So it doesn't matter if you say it is a monthly power rank or if you say the power rank should take long term play into consideration. Also the number of games in combination with the gap in W/L percentages is way to high to argue with buildorders or gameplay against it.
So at the moment JD is #1 and Flash is somewhere between #2 and #4, depending on whether you choose long term strength or recent events for the ranking.

the finest way to show the truth
i will really but really be disappointed if the following pr wont give the man #1
give the guy what he deserves already

i say we dust off and nuke it from orbit
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
July 22 2010 00:40 GMT
#757
On July 22 2010 08:28 pvzvt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 07:46 Fenrax wrote:
JD has just played way better than Flash in the last 3 months (in every single one of them).

If you would choose the most JD biased starting point to count WL stats (the day after their final) JD is 15-3 while Flash is 8-8. But this would be unfair since the series DID happen and should be taken into consideration for comparing these two. The most Flash biased starting point you could possibly choose is exactly the day after Flashs loss to Effort and before his 3-0 over JD. But even then Flash is only 11-8, while JD is 15-6.

Another argument for Flash was his dominance during the last months. So lets check this for the last three month: If you go back to the beginning of May Flash is 26-14 while Jaedong is 28-7 - more wins and half the amount of losses for JD - an insane 80% winrate over 3 month vs. a very good 65%.

So it doesn't matter if you say it is a monthly power rank or if you say the power rank should take long term play into consideration. Also the number of games in combination with the gap in W/L percentages is way to high to argue with buildorders or gameplay against it.
So at the moment JD is #1 and Flash is somewhere between #2 and #4, depending on whether you choose long term strength or recent events for the ranking.

the finest way to show the truth
i will really but really be disappointed if the following pr wont give the man #1
give the guy what he deserves already



Since when did Power Rank turn into Win:Loss Rank?

You know what, screw Plexa, FakeSteve, JWD and everybody else who has ever written a PR. These noobs know nothing about Starcraft! Let's instead make a program which will select top 10 players based on TLPD at the start of each month .
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 00:57:25
July 22 2010 00:57 GMT
#758
On July 22 2010 04:37 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2010 04:25 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:52 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:50 Malinor wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:46 Shikyo wrote:
On July 22 2010 03:04 Malinor wrote:
Flash is 1-1 this month. If he advances easily in the MSL and wins his first osl game, he would be 4-1. If I would write the PR, I would be having trouble dropping him then. It leads us back to this months power rank and if Flash #1 was justified in the first place. It's not as if Jaedong did not lose any games.

3-2 this month.


Wins against: Turn, Classic, s2

Losses against: Effort, Light

He hasn't beat anyone of note since beating jaedong. I would have no problems dropping him to like third.


The MSL games (as Jaedongs MSL games) counted towards last months PR, so it is 1-1.

I'm hoping you're joking. If not, I'd like to point you towards.... the current PR.

EDIT: And seeing as Flash is #1, they certainly didn't count towards it. xD

Fail more.


I'm sorry to tell you that I am not joking and that you are simply wrong. The current PR was released only a few hours after the MSL games.

If you are somehow ironic I simply don't get it. Of course I understand that you don't think that Flash deserved to be #1, everyone gets this by now.

Wow O_o Fanboys sure can be blind, live in your disneyland


Why are you being a jerk to someone just because they disagree with you?
Remember Violet.
insanet
Profile Joined January 2010
Peru439 Posts
July 22 2010 01:12 GMT
#759
Guys, havent you learned anything about plexa?
I can already see it, no matter what happens the next days, Flash is going to be number 1 for plexa. there is no way this month is as bad as june.
whatever, honestly, i dont care anymore about this rank.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 01:18 GMT
#760
On July 22 2010 10:12 insanet wrote:
Guys, havent you learned anything about plexa?
I can already see it, no matter what happens the next days, Flash is going to be number 1 for plexa. there is no way this month is as bad as june.
whatever, honestly, i dont care anymore about this rank.


*sigh*

Seriously, all of you who are saying "Oh Plexa is biased so Flash is always going to be #1 Forever!" are gravely mistaken. Plexa isn't a blind fanboy of KT, he grades by what he FEELS the state of starcraft to be right now. IF you are going to disagree, disagree with his reasons, not with plexa himself.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
22h 15m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.