• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

Power Rank 07/02/2010 - Page 36

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 55 Next
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 20 2010 06:29 GMT
#701
On July 20 2010 13:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 12:27 Fenrax wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:55 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu

Even as a Bisu fan I wouldnt jump the gun and put him that high. A middle spot 5-7 should be sufficient. However there is still Ro16 of MSL to look forward to so this may change!


I am no particular fan of anyone. But I have no idea how Bisu could not at least be 4th. Except for JD, Flash and Effort I see no one being on his level. Haven't you watched his games? He's 12-2 since his comeback and man, those were SWEET games. Usually PvZ wins are made of somehow surviving the early game into Epic Storms or Reavers, but Bisu just flat out dominated a good number of his PvZs.

For the ranking: I think it is undoubtable that JD gets #1. For #2, I would have a real hard time choosing between Flash, Effort and Bisu. Effort plays consistent since a over two month and has a good winrate again. Bisu is only back since a short time, but his play was just stellar, the by far best PvZ (7-0) we seen since months and also very good PvT (4-0). His PvP was despite the record not bad at all, one close loss and a clear buildorder loss make it 1-2. FlaSh just fell from a half year of dominace into a deep hole, with mediocre play, an Ace Match crisis and in the end he wasn't even Ace for his team anymore (though only in a completely irrelvant match). Being 8-8 since the beginning of June just isn't as impressive as the others imo.

So if it was me, I'd rank it 1. JD, 2. Effort, 3. Bisu and 4. Flash but I took into account that Plexa has unique and unpredicatable criterias for PR.


Are you forgetting Fantasy? Hell he just dominated Effort. For some reason, people still seem to underestimate Fantasy. For example, just as the match between him and effort started everyone was like "omg effort is going to PWN him.Fantasy got no chance! " Now obviously that is on the chat where everyone is stupid but still, I've seen it elsewhere. Fantasy's been doing pretty well, don't count him out.


1-2 in playoffs isnt that impressive...
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 20 2010 07:24 GMT
#702
It's really unfortunate that neither Flash or Jaedong are going to be playing many games this month. Still leaves the question about who really is #1 at the moment up in the air as far as I am concerned. I'll take a stab at it in next months ranking, but really, it will be nothing more than a stab (unless one of them tanks either league).
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 20 2010 08:00 GMT
#703
Watching their Ro16 games could give a good metric.
Remember Violet.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
July 20 2010 08:33 GMT
#704
If Flash wins his Ro16 MSL match and his first OSL game (which both should happen this month) it would be strange if he loses #1. But really, before those matches are played by both players there is no reason discussing #1 at all.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 20 2010 08:54 GMT
#705
If JD wins his Ro16 games its clear that he should be #1 since he was way better in the last two months.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2010 08:57 GMT
#706
On July 20 2010 15:29 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 13:58 Pandain wrote:
On July 20 2010 12:27 Fenrax wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:55 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu

Even as a Bisu fan I wouldnt jump the gun and put him that high. A middle spot 5-7 should be sufficient. However there is still Ro16 of MSL to look forward to so this may change!


I am no particular fan of anyone. But I have no idea how Bisu could not at least be 4th. Except for JD, Flash and Effort I see no one being on his level. Haven't you watched his games? He's 12-2 since his comeback and man, those were SWEET games. Usually PvZ wins are made of somehow surviving the early game into Epic Storms or Reavers, but Bisu just flat out dominated a good number of his PvZs.

For the ranking: I think it is undoubtable that JD gets #1. For #2, I would have a real hard time choosing between Flash, Effort and Bisu. Effort plays consistent since a over two month and has a good winrate again. Bisu is only back since a short time, but his play was just stellar, the by far best PvZ (7-0) we seen since months and also very good PvT (4-0). His PvP was despite the record not bad at all, one close loss and a clear buildorder loss make it 1-2. FlaSh just fell from a half year of dominace into a deep hole, with mediocre play, an Ace Match crisis and in the end he wasn't even Ace for his team anymore (though only in a completely irrelvant match). Being 8-8 since the beginning of June just isn't as impressive as the others imo.

So if it was me, I'd rank it 1. JD, 2. Effort, 3. Bisu and 4. Flash but I took into account that Plexa has unique and unpredicatable criterias for PR.


Are you forgetting Fantasy? Hell he just dominated Effort. For some reason, people still seem to underestimate Fantasy. For example, just as the match between him and effort started everyone was like "omg effort is going to PWN him.Fantasy got no chance! " Now obviously that is on the chat where everyone is stupid but still, I've seen it elsewhere. Fantasy's been doing pretty well, don't count him out.


1-2 in playoffs isnt that impressive...


Fantasy played 3 games against CJ's best Terran killers, dropping both matches against SkyHigh (#1 ranked vT ELO of any player of any race) and beating Effort (#3 ranked ZvT ELO). So right, 1-2 "isn't that impressive," but it's a ridiculously fucking small sample to try to use to make huge inferences with and was played against basically the strongest possible competition imaginable.

The fact is that Fantasy is a good 70%+ wins player at the moment and is looking ridiculously solid across the board. Since early May, he's gone 19-8, with his losses being against very stiff competition and many wins over the same level of competition to make up for it. And if you've watched his games, he's playing very, very good SC.

On July 20 2010 16:24 Plexa wrote:
It's really unfortunate that neither Flash or Jaedong are going to be playing many games this month. Still leaves the question about who really is #1 at the moment up in the air as far as I am concerned. I'll take a stab at it in next months ranking, but really, it will be nothing more than a stab (unless one of them tanks either league).


For the upcoming PR, I am firmly of the opinion that Ro16 results are going to matter tremendously, especially for Flash. He's had his grace period. It cannot continue indefinitely. It's a damn shame that the sample of games to choose from is going to be very small, but if Bisu and Effort and Fantasy keep playing top SC and Flash continues looking lackluster, a big drop in rankings is what's fair. Because the question we need answered is: were these recent losses just bumps in the road, or signs that Flash is falling behind in the metagame?

OTOH, if Flash does well in the Ro16, it will vindicate his current status as the man to beat, although you'll still have to decide between Flash and JD based on the quality of games.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
July 20 2010 09:09 GMT
#707
If Flash beats a guy who isn't even on the ranking, he deserves to remain #1? We are so indulgent with him ><

Well, I guess he deserves it after 4 consecutive finals though.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 20 2010 12:47 GMT
#708
Until Flash loses a BoX and gets knocked out of a Starleague before the final (it's been like a year since Kwanro knocked him out of MSL) I would personally leave him at #1.

Anyways, Bisu is looking like a fucking S-class player again. His slump actually made me a fan of him somehow. He's gonna be high on the next PR!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 20 2010 13:29 GMT
#709
On July 20 2010 21:47 Holgerius wrote:
Until Flash loses a BoX and gets knocked out of a Starleague before the final (it's been like a year since Kwanro knocked him out of MSL) I would personally leave him at #1.

Anyways, Bisu is looking like a fucking S-class player again. His slump actually made me a fan of him somehow. He's gonna be high on the next PR!


Nah you'll start hating on him soon enough. He has the most fans which equates to being the most annoying player when he starts winning.
Remember Violet.
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
July 20 2010 13:44 GMT
#710
After today I would be very surprised if Bisu is not Top4 and wouldn't mind seeing him #3 or even #2. He seems great in every matchup again: Insane in PvZ, dominant in PvT and solid in PvP.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2010 16:30 GMT
#711
On July 20 2010 18:09 Elroi wrote:
If Flash beats a guy who isn't even on the ranking, he deserves to remain #1? We are so indulgent with him ><

Well, I guess he deserves it after 4 consecutive finals though.



Were you referring to me? If so, I think you're misinterpreting me. The quality of the games will matter a lot, especially because the sample of games is so damn small. That's why I used words like "if Flash does well" rather than "if Flash wins." OTOH, dropping out of either league at this point should probably hurt his ranking.

So long as he continues to advance in both leagues, he should remain near the top of the ranking though. Whether he retains #1 will have to depend on a bit more than that.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
July 20 2010 16:37 GMT
#712
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for PL Grand Finals before new PR. It's such an important event, seems unnecassary to release PR just couple of days before it...
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
July 20 2010 16:44 GMT
#713
On July 21 2010 01:37 L0thar wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for PL Grand Finals before new PR. It's such an important event, seems unnecassary to release PR just couple of days before it...


I really don't think its a good idea to wait a full week FakeSteve style before releasing the power rank. Thats one of the things I like best about Plexa's power ranks. If it was on the second of the month or something sure, but its on the seventh.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 20 2010 17:16 GMT
#714
On July 21 2010 01:37 L0thar wrote:
Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting for PL Grand Finals before new PR. It's such an important event, seems unnecassary to release PR just couple of days before it...

That's clearly during the next week and the next week's PR will reflect that
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
WWJDD
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
India342 Posts
July 20 2010 17:52 GMT
#715
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu


It looks like

1. Bisu fanbois
2. Flash fangirls
3. Jaedong fangirls

Most irritating month in power-rank incoming. Fanbois deluge incoming. I'll do my part and stop pimping Jaedong.

WWJDD??
WWJDD
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
India342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-20 17:57:35
July 20 2010 17:54 GMT
#716
On July 20 2010 13:58 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 12:27 Fenrax wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:55 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu

Even as a Bisu fan I wouldnt jump the gun and put him that high. A middle spot 5-7 should be sufficient. However there is still Ro16 of MSL to look forward to so this may change!


I am no particular fan of anyone. But I have no idea how Bisu could not at least be 4th. Except for JD, Flash and Effort I see no one being on his level. Haven't you watched his games? He's 12-2 since his comeback and man, those were SWEET games. Usually PvZ wins are made of somehow surviving the early game into Epic Storms or Reavers, but Bisu just flat out dominated a good number of his PvZs.

For the ranking: I think it is undoubtable that JD gets #1. For #2, I would have a real hard time choosing between Flash, Effort and Bisu. Effort plays consistent since a over two month and has a good winrate again. Bisu is only back since a short time, but his play was just stellar, the by far best PvZ (7-0) we seen since months and also very good PvT (4-0). His PvP was despite the record not bad at all, one close loss and a clear buildorder loss make it 1-2. FlaSh just fell from a half year of dominace into a deep hole, with mediocre play, an Ace Match crisis and in the end he wasn't even Ace for his team anymore (though only in a completely irrelvant match). Being 8-8 since the beginning of June just isn't as impressive as the others imo.

So if it was me, I'd rank it 1. JD, 2. Effort, 3. Bisu and 4. Flash but I took into account that Plexa has unique and unpredicatable criterias for PR.


Are you forgetting Fantasy? Hell he just dominated Effort. For some reason, people still seem to underestimate Fantasy. For example, just as the match between him and effort started everyone was like "omg effort is going to PWN him.Fantasy got no chance! " Now obviously that is on the chat where everyone is stupid but still, I've seen it elsewhere. Fantasy's been doing pretty well, don't count him out.


Fanta got lol-raped thrice in the playoffs. Though you can count the one clutch win against Effort in his favor.
WWJDD??
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 20 2010 19:05 GMT
#717
On July 21 2010 02:54 WWJDD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 13:58 Pandain wrote:
On July 20 2010 12:27 Fenrax wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:55 Tempest[OEC] wrote:
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu

Even as a Bisu fan I wouldnt jump the gun and put him that high. A middle spot 5-7 should be sufficient. However there is still Ro16 of MSL to look forward to so this may change!


I am no particular fan of anyone. But I have no idea how Bisu could not at least be 4th. Except for JD, Flash and Effort I see no one being on his level. Haven't you watched his games? He's 12-2 since his comeback and man, those were SWEET games. Usually PvZ wins are made of somehow surviving the early game into Epic Storms or Reavers, but Bisu just flat out dominated a good number of his PvZs.

For the ranking: I think it is undoubtable that JD gets #1. For #2, I would have a real hard time choosing between Flash, Effort and Bisu. Effort plays consistent since a over two month and has a good winrate again. Bisu is only back since a short time, but his play was just stellar, the by far best PvZ (7-0) we seen since months and also very good PvT (4-0). His PvP was despite the record not bad at all, one close loss and a clear buildorder loss make it 1-2. FlaSh just fell from a half year of dominace into a deep hole, with mediocre play, an Ace Match crisis and in the end he wasn't even Ace for his team anymore (though only in a completely irrelvant match). Being 8-8 since the beginning of June just isn't as impressive as the others imo.

So if it was me, I'd rank it 1. JD, 2. Effort, 3. Bisu and 4. Flash but I took into account that Plexa has unique and unpredicatable criterias for PR.


Are you forgetting Fantasy? Hell he just dominated Effort. For some reason, people still seem to underestimate Fantasy. For example, just as the match between him and effort started everyone was like "omg effort is going to PWN him.Fantasy got no chance! " Now obviously that is on the chat where everyone is stupid but still, I've seen it elsewhere. Fantasy's been doing pretty well, don't count him out.


Fanta got lol-raped thrice in the playoffs. Though you can count the one clutch win against Effort in his favor.


He wrote that before last night's game. I haven't seen last night's game and it will probably be an important decider, but I don't think it should be held too hard against Fantasy that he was sniped twice by the number one Terran killer in all of Starcraft right now. No Zerg, Protoss, or Terran is displaying as strong vs Terran as SkyHigh right now.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
July 20 2010 19:34 GMT
#718
On July 21 2010 02:52 WWJDD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2010 10:46 Fenrax wrote:
For next month it looks to me like

1. Jaedong (finally undisputable even for Flash fans)
2. Flash (if at all)
3. Bisu


It looks like

1. Bisu fanbois
2. Flash fangirls
3. Jaedong fangirls

Most irritating month in power-rank incoming. Fanbois deluge incoming. I'll do my part and stop pimping Jaedong.

It's too easy to say all of this based on PL results. Obviously, Bisu will jump, BaBy will fall, but beyond that it's hard to say anything order-wise. It's a shame EffOrt and Bisu didn't get a chance to face off, because as he's currently ahead of Bisu on the rank this month, Bisu really should have to do something more special to pass him.


People are looking at the fantasy v. EffOrt game entirely wrongly. I don't think the game really is a discredit to EffOrt, as much as a credit to fantasy. Both are excellent in the match-up, despite it being their weakest, relatively. HBR is a great map for fantasy, and the match was pretty touch and go, until the sequence in which fantasy was able to kill EffOrt's lurkers with some wonderful micro.

Also, ZvT is Hydra's best MU, he might be CJ's third vT sniper. Damn, I wish we had played Wemade.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
July 20 2010 20:51 GMT
#719
most likely power rank: 1. flash 2. bisu 3. jaedong

I'm sure he'll find a way to make that seem reasonable
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Tempest[OEC]
Profile Joined February 2010
United States417 Posts
July 20 2010 20:55 GMT
#720
On July 21 2010 05:51 Shikyo wrote:
most likely power rank: 1. flash 2. bisu 3. jaedong

I'm sure he'll find a way to make that seem reasonable

What? If anything Jaedong should be #1 seeing as how his past two months has been way better than Flash's.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 7m
Patches Events
22h 7m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.