• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

Power Rank 07/02/2010 - Page 17

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 55 Next
12yearsofsc
Profile Joined May 2010
Greece30 Posts
July 02 2010 18:03 GMT
#321
Well i think i got it right. Jaedong doesn't deserve #1 because of Hiya (cheer for ro16), Lomo and Killer failing. It has no meaning getting a win that gives a 50% success ticket to your team, when the team fails.
Also if your team is #1 your team mates can guarantee your #1 for you even if you fail.

So the ranking is fair, and in the next months PR Jaedong and Great shouldn't be in the PR at all. Their teams simply does not exist.
BPCoffee
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
27 Posts
July 02 2010 18:49 GMT
#322
On July 03 2010 00:51 TwoToneTerran wrote:
I think it's tentative. Since both KT and Oz have their positions basically decided, the matches aren't that important. But if, say, Jaedong performs spectacularly well against someone on Khan who still, barely, has a chance to qualify and are playing their hearts out, it'll probably notch a point.

I think it's a bit subjective but if someone plays an awesome game with which there's no doubt it was an impressive display, they'll probably get credit. In the same vein, I don't think anyone would hold games likes that one Pusan played against gogo when they were both eliminated from their group already and he was just fucking around, etc.


Or I think you're assuming far too much, especially for someone who doesn't make the PR
BPCoffee
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
27 Posts
July 02 2010 18:52 GMT
#323
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo

User was warned for this post
dogabutila
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1438 Posts
July 02 2010 19:08 GMT
#324
On July 02 2010 21:57 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 15:56 dogabutila wrote:
On July 02 2010 10:08 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
Whether I disagree with him or not, I've always been struck by Plexa's consistency, and I think he's doing a good job. Insulting him simply because you disagree with the order of names on a list is childish.



On July 02 2010 10:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with this ranking because the criteria is not consistent enough with the past editions of power rank. In the past PR has been based very much on recent results, even the ones Plexa has written. It's kind of jarring to see it abruptly change to "overall power rank over unlimited period".



I know you think that your somewhat snarky quoting served as a sort of rebuttal, but I stand by what I said. As far as I can remember, Plexa has consistently used the current and previous month to make his ranks. Maybe to everyone's consternation, and maybe he's never outlined his particular rubric, but that has always seemed to be the case when I read his PRs. Wax's "unlimited period" is simply just exaggeration.

Despite the surreality making it easy to forget, Flash did 3-0 Jaedong in the MSL just days prior to the month in question. Sure, maybe Plexa always errs on the side of Flash, and I may personally disagree with his final decision, but they're still relevant results, in my opinion. Relevant enough that all of the caterwauling and bloodlust in the comments is unjustified.


Riiiight.

I love how MSL wins only count when flash wins them. When jaedong rapes the shit out of flash it doesnt mean anything.


If you think this PR still has relevant results, then I am glad you are not doing PR either. Also you need to start watching starcraft again.


On July 03 2010 03:03 12yearsofsc wrote:
Well i think i got it right. Jaedong doesn't deserve #1 because of Hiya (cheer for ro16), Lomo and Killer failing. It has no meaning getting a win that gives a 50% success ticket to your team, when the team fails.
Also if your team is #1 your team mates can guarantee your #1 for you even if you fail.

So the ranking is fair, and in the next months PR Jaedong and Great shouldn't be in the PR at all. Their teams simply does not exist.



OHHHH, I see. I thought this was an *Individual* player power rankings, not *team* power rankings!
I take it all back.
Baller Fanclub || CheAse Fanclub || Scarlett Fanclub || LJD FIGHTING!
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
July 02 2010 19:23 GMT
#325
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo


Considering the amount of bile you've been spreading in pretty much every single post you've made, the pot is calling the kettle black here.

There are grounds for JD being #1 this month, but as has already been said, there are grounds for Flash being #1 this month as well. A choice was made and there's plenty of debate to be made (debate is a good thing), but all this acting like Plexa stole your firstborn and fed it to pigs is silly and uncalled for. Some of you people are taking this way, way too seriously.
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 02 2010 19:26 GMT
#326
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo

XD

Bring out the popcorn, fanboy-war is on!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 20:04:27
July 02 2010 19:45 GMT
#327
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo


What kind of fan are you, because that would easily solve this dilemma.

edit: Jesus christ, he's a troll account. The dude's name comes from a really recent and kind of dumb BP schtick on youtube about them spilling the coffee. Man I hate trolls.
Remember Violet.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-03 04:06:10
July 02 2010 20:13 GMT
#328
Edit: Enough of that yukiness
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 02 2010 20:17 GMT
#329
Come on, DieJokes, you're a cool dude, why you gotta assist the troll. =(
Remember Violet.
khellian
Profile Joined February 2010
Korea (South)922 Posts
July 02 2010 20:40 GMT
#330
On July 03 2010 05:13 n.DieJokes wrote:
I think Jaedong should be number one and I'm unbiased; look at my Terran icon and Rolster fan tag.
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo

Also this is true, I would know

LOL, good one. <3
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 02 2010 20:44 GMT
#331
On July 03 2010 04:26 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo

XD

Bring out the popcorn, fanboy-war is on!


Want some? I'm smiling my ass off when people dont watch the games and just watch staticstics "LOL RUBY HAS LOW PERCENTAGE, MUST BE A BAD PLAYER 100% OF THE TIME"
I had my doubts about Flash being first as well. And if you JD fanboys and flash haters don't think Plexa had secound thoughts about it too, I swear to god the ranking is as thought out as possible.

I can't help but take a big banana grin on when someone critisizes someone for following a team, if you think we're all bandwagons, (the bandwagons brings alot of new awesome people to the KT fan club, dont get me wrong), but personally I had KT as my favorite team, since I saw him struggle vs Jaedong and Bisu in the GOM's. I had also seen him dominate the carrier builds which walked everyone else over.
BPCoffee, all fans are disillusional, if you don't ignore some of your favorite teams weaknesses and like them for it, I dont think youve got your right to call yourself a truehearted fan. But thats my opinion. Put on that Oz sign, I'd fit you, seriously, from what you posted in these PR comments, if not an Oz fan, you're a JaedongOz fan atleast.

Am I the only who noticed the sudden, or well not sudden, spring of haters of KT and Flash (probally hates the former because of the latter)? I know some people hated him for his conservative playstyle. Haters gonna hate. I can hate on Bisu all I want, and I am going to do it; Plexa shouldve done the same he did to Baby and Guemchi put him on CBNC. Putting him directly on 10 doesnt show much, but he gets a lot of compensation BECAUSE he is Bisu. Some of the compensation Flash recieves, BECAUSE he is Flash.

Before this ranking becomes blind with JD vs Flash fanboys, gaze upon the ranking and think about the "precaution" which some other players had, even though they showed good performance before (Baby in Gom, Guemchi in 08/09 proleague had good run... I think... he was at a 6 cost at the start of 10/11 season, so I guess he was relieable atleast).

Regards, Iplaythings

PS havent read all the comments, but those i read was the same throughoutly.
In the woods, there lurks..
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 02 2010 20:47 GMT
#332
On July 03 2010 05:17 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Come on, DieJokes, you're a cool dude, why you gotta assist the troll. =(

Imo he is being sarcastic (;
In the woods, there lurks..
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
July 02 2010 21:31 GMT
#333
I think Bisu deserves his #10 spot more than Flash deserves his #1. Going 7-2 in June has to count for SOMETHING. I don't understand why people think he's getting credit just because he's Bisu... he's definitely had a better month than others.
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
July 02 2010 21:37 GMT
#334
"Why the game was hard fought typically was due to a build order disadvantage or the other player played exceptionally well. Indeed, it is almost impossible to determine what Flash's weakness is, or explain why he has been losing more often lately since Flash's play is still as beautiful as ever."

I don't really think most of Flash opponents played brilliant or had a BO advantage. And Flash play hasnt looked as good as ever at all. Heck, his opponents weren't vT specialists either.

I think I'm pretty easy to convince but the arguments on number one sure did not.
Revolutionist fan
Bwenjarin Raffrack
Profile Joined November 2008
United States322 Posts
July 02 2010 21:40 GMT
#335
On July 03 2010 04:08 dogabutila wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 21:57 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
On July 02 2010 15:56 dogabutila wrote:
On July 02 2010 10:08 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
Whether I disagree with him or not, I've always been struck by Plexa's consistency, and I think he's doing a good job. Insulting him simply because you disagree with the order of names on a list is childish.



On July 02 2010 10:10 Waxangel wrote:
I'm kind of annoyed with this ranking because the criteria is not consistent enough with the past editions of power rank. In the past PR has been based very much on recent results, even the ones Plexa has written. It's kind of jarring to see it abruptly change to "overall power rank over unlimited period".



I know you think that your somewhat snarky quoting served as a sort of rebuttal, but I stand by what I said. As far as I can remember, Plexa has consistently used the current and previous month to make his ranks. Maybe to everyone's consternation, and maybe he's never outlined his particular rubric, but that has always seemed to be the case when I read his PRs. Wax's "unlimited period" is simply just exaggeration.

Despite the surreality making it easy to forget, Flash did 3-0 Jaedong in the MSL just days prior to the month in question. Sure, maybe Plexa always errs on the side of Flash, and I may personally disagree with his final decision, but they're still relevant results, in my opinion. Relevant enough that all of the caterwauling and bloodlust in the comments is unjustified.


Riiiight.

I love how MSL wins only count when flash wins them. When jaedong rapes the shit out of flash it doesnt mean anything.


If you think this PR still has relevant results, then I am glad you are not doing PR either. Also you need to start watching starcraft again.


In all seriousness, it seems like you're being unreasonably spiteful, and I think perhaps you need to take a break for a bit to calm down.

The January PR was exactly what I was referring to about Plexa's consistency, i.e., he used Flash's 2-0 over Jaedong in the OSL from late December as more relevant data in the direct comparison. Saying "Jaedong rapes the shit out of flash" referring to that MSL final is more than a little loaded and incorrect. Not only that, but the results and games of this most recent MSL are far more in line with your colorful terminology than the previous MSL. At least you're consistent, however:

January's PR

On February 01 2010 08:34 dogabutila wrote:
There is just no way that flash should be over JD. JD destroyed flash in the finals. Game 1 was simple. Game 2 was wtf greater spire, otherwise he wins easily. G3 he destroyed flash. G4 he destroyed flash. WL he outplays flash and doesnt research consume.


2-2 vs flash even taking out the power outage game where he was ahead far and away.
The two games flash won were not by his own strength but because JD made a mistake.


It would not have been surprising to see all of those games go to JD at all.
So, how is it possible to say that flash is better then him? Cause flash can beat other players who are not as good? JD can beat them too. Lets not forget him destroying #6 Kal.

Demolishing the #1 player and #6 player and finishing #2 does not make sense when the #1 player hasn't done the same against anybody in the top 10 power rankings.....


About the December OSL, Flash 2-0 Jaedong

On February 01 2010 11:00 dogabutila wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2010 10:54 Redshirt wrote:
On February 01 2010 10:51 dogabutila wrote:
On February 01 2010 10:24 Redshirt wrote:
On February 01 2010 08:34 dogabutila wrote:
There is just no way that flash should be over JD. JD destroyed flash in the finals. Game 1 was simple. Game 2 was wtf greater spire, otherwise he wins easily. G3 he destroyed flash. G4 he destroyed flash. WL he outplays flash and doesnt research consume.


Why are these justifications for anything? The better player ALWAYS wins and it just happened that Flash won his games in Winner's League and that game on Ultimatum because at the end of the day Jaedong played worse (forgetting consume is a massive mistake and don't assume it isn't).

Jaedong won the MSL finals and that simply means he was the better player that day but really they're more or less at the same level.


In a normal day, JD wins unless he makes a huge game ending mistake. How often do you think that happens?


I dunno, it happened during the OSL Ro8 when Jaedong got loving smashed by Flash on Fighting Spirit.



Did you see that game? It wasnt a normal day. It's pretty much the mental equivalent of G4 MSL. You could tell how tired and worn out he was in the booth pregame just watching the camera flick on to him.


This last MSL:

On May 30 2010 01:36 dogabutila wrote:
Boring finals. Looks like JD didn't get any sleep. Nothing special from either player.



// Looks like plexa got an excuse to keep Flash #1 on power rankings now.


Really now.. you're doing the same things you accuse Plexa of doing, and your bias is overwhelmingly obvious. How are the MSL finals results irrelevant? Because it happened two days prior to a cut-off that will benefit your favorite player? Again, I reiterate:

On July 02 2010 10:08 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
Indeed. Everyone tends to gerrymander the results to their favorite player's advantage (i.e., last month does/doesn't count, month before last does/doesn't count) in these discussions. Jaedong fans have done it nearly every single month ("it's a monthly Power Rank!"). Plexa's doing it now. Taking into account the current and the last month in that order of importance seems to be the most consistent. Anything else would mean far too much fluctuation and leads me to believe that most people don't actually know what they want from this rank. The latter half of the PR already fluctuates wildly enough.


Sigh. Anyway..

On July 03 2010 05:44 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only who noticed the sudden, or well not sudden, spring of haters of KT and Flash (probally hates the former because of the latter)? I know some people hated him for his conservative playstyle. Haters gonna hate.


My preferred theory is that they were cowed into silence by Flash's indisputable results, and now that they are disputable, they're coming out to.. dispute. And how. For example, it seems as if many voices who accepted Flash did so only begrudgingly, and have turned on him now that they can get away with it.
I'm not as thunk as dreople pink I am.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 02 2010 22:51 GMT
#336
On July 03 2010 06:40 Bwenjarin Raffrack wrote:
My preferred theory is that they were cowed into silence by Flash's indisputable results, and now that they are disputable, they're coming out to.. dispute. And how. For example, it seems as if many voices who accepted Flash did so only begrudgingly, and have turned on him now that they can get away with it.


this.

also, should bisu realllllly be in the PR for beating a bunch of scrubs?

Poll: Where should Bisu be on the PR?

CBNC (14)
 
45%

10 (10)
 
32%

8 (4)
 
13%

6 (3)
 
10%

7 (0)
 
0%

9 (0)
 
0%

31 total votes

Your vote: Where should Bisu be on the PR?

(Vote): 6
(Vote): 7
(Vote): 8
(Vote): 9
(Vote): 10
(Vote): CBNC



Writer
ultimateq
Profile Joined January 2010
United States114 Posts
July 02 2010 23:11 GMT
#337
Yay chintoss is in the PR, my favorite toss at the moment!

I'm happy to see Bisu back, I have a great amount of respect for him, I hope he can come back.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
July 02 2010 23:29 GMT
#338
Wow some of you need to calm down. This is an editorial for crying out loud.

On July 02 2010 00:56 snowdrift86 wrote:
FLASH FANBOY
[x] There's no such thing as Jaedong fans, only Flash antifans
[ ] If you disagree, you're a hater
[ ] A game vs foru is a free win, a game vs Backho in the guy's first appearance since his injury isn't
[ ] Losses reflect so well on Flash, perhaps more than his wins
[ ] Drawn-out TvTs are a rarity
[ ] when Flash cheeses and wins, it's a well-calculated, genius move
[ ] Flash can only lose to cheese
[ ] Ruby is top-line competition
[ ] when Flash cheeses and fails, his opponent deserves no credit
[ ] None of the above applies to Jaedong


This made me laugh out loud. Touché, snowdrift, touché.

As far as I'm concerned Flash is still the guy to beat and everyone has their eye's set on him.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 23:34:55
July 02 2010 23:34 GMT
#339
I think all of this could be avoided if the criteria was understood. It seems to me that the PR doesn't only look at the current month but also includes things that happened in the near past. Thus any argument could go both ways as you can look at either the month alone or the month along with the past.

Clearing this confusion up with most likely ruin some of the fun though
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
July 02 2010 23:38 GMT
#340
On July 03 2010 05:13 n.DieJokes wrote:
I think Jaedong should be number one and I'm unbiased; look at my Terran icon and Rolster fan tag.
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2010 03:52 BPCoffee wrote:
On July 02 2010 13:36 SimonB wrote:
I wonder if Savior's moral demise has caused a mass migration of his hardcore fans to JD.

JD's always had some pretty delusional fans, but it's taken to new levels now.


says the guy with the Terran icon and the KT icon. At least JD fans are not delusional and biased enough to put JD over Flash if these two player's month record was switched, but apparently you guys are worse than JD fans. Flash fans are the most bitter/biased childish fans on TL imo

Also this is true, I would know

Uh oh, you missed something.

+ Show Spoiler +
Quick, request a name change!
GANDHISAUCE
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox679
Other Games
summit1g7878
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 2m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.