• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 20:45 GMT
#9820
On March 18 2024 05:42 Jealous wrote:
1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
6) Trfel lynched day 1
9) Meapak_Ziphh
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli executed day 1



EBWOP:
People who have not even once voted for scum:

1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
6) Trfel lynched day 1
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 20:55 GMT
#9823
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2


"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:02 GMT
#9825
On March 18 2024 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?

Yea. Everyone is really bad at this game and some people switch their votes too many times for apparently no reason.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:06 GMT
#9827
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:08 GMT
#9828
Palmar + DP doesn't make much sense to me either if DP keeps his vote where it is. Would be a ballsy play to put him within range of getting lynched, though I guess that applies to DMB not voting for me either. Any shennanies this evening could be AI.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:13 GMT
#9832
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

Nah, vote Vivax.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:23 GMT
#9837
On March 18 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

Nah, vote Vivax.

He town though

He will be town who has never once lynched a scum or parked his vote on scum over the course of five days. His only scum votes are:

Day 1 on Oats and TTS (unvoted both, yet keeps reminding us that Rels doing the same thing makes him scum)

... and that's it. Not once did he vote for Oats or TTS after that, despite making 3 votes on Day 2 (VE, marv, and JAT). Not even after the red flip on Oats. Though I guess you are both in that boat, so I can understand your willingness to forgive such "leadership."

Also, this is the guy who voted for five different people on Day 4. Notably Rels wasn't one of them btw.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9864
Vivax vote counts besides himself (x#):

2) Oatsmaster lynched day 2. x1
3) DarthPunk x1
6) Trfel lynched day 1. x3
7) marvellosity killed night 2. x1
8) Jealous x6
9) Meapak_Ziphh x3
10) Palmar x2
11) justanothertownie x5
13) CopCake lynched day 4. x3
18) ToTheStars killed night 2. x1
19) VisceraEyes lynched day 3. x5

Scum votes: 2
Town votes: 18
Unknown votes: 11


People Vivax has never voted for:

1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
12) die_meatbaby
20) Rels
21) Alakaslam killed night 2
14) JacobStrangelove killed night 3
15) Hapahauli executed day 1 *Though technically he lynched this townie.
16) Iamperfection
17) Koshi killed night 4
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 21:58 GMT
#9871
On March 18 2024 06:41 Palmar wrote:
Btw, I kinda think what Jealous is doing is just busywork. I remember him doing weird analysis back on n2 that lead nowhere and I didn't mind that at the time.

But really, just based on what's going on recently there are 2 really good points to call him mafia.

1) the cc thing where he gets mad over us townreading her for her shenanigans.
2) the fact that even if I used a phrase that he had used before, how is that scummy? We all get influenced by the stuff around us all the time, and it's not alignment indicative.

Just to address #1 for the umpteenth time. There were two things one might consider "busywork" from Day 2:

1. Analyzing rayn vs. Palmar, because Vivax asked me to. It ended up being a nothingburger.
2. Creating Oats' reads list, because he never provided one and was going to get lynched.

So, one of them is basically not my fault, the other I think is a pretty worthwhile venture.

Day 2 we had a red flip and you're scumreading me for doing work instead of sitting back and voting for the red flip? The one you never voted for?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9875
On March 18 2024 06:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.


Spoiler alert: he is already in the middle of one.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:10 GMT
#9886
On March 18 2024 06:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.

I was never going to case her, just gonna do the same as with everyone else.

I just literally had to stand up and leave my computer right there.

The entire case against her is really simple. If I make a list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game, she is right at the bottom of that list.

The current list goes something like:

DP
Vivax
Palmar
Iamp
Jat
Jealous
Rels
MZ
DMB

Mafia really likes to hide in the lower tiers of these kind of lists. I'm not necessarily saying being high up means you've played well or anything like that. The main reason I'm so high up is that everyone and their mothers have been trying to murder me all game (thanks jealous for proving it). But I've at least been there to respond and continue developing my stuff.

I think this is a valid way to reach a PoE, which is how I'm approaching the game. in a 6v3, if I can eliminte even just 2 townies I'm at 50% chance of voting mafia. If I eliminate 2 more I'm at like 75% chance of hitting mafia. That's how I'm approaching the game.

I know I can be wrong on jealous, I can't prove he's mafia, he's played well if he is. He's actually played ok if he's town as well.

I'll go read your case on me and do a defense thing

Putting yourself so high because a lot of other people suspected you of being scum at some point is hilarious. How does that make you townie? Doesn't that just make you scummy?

Let's talk facts. Only one of your votes has resulted in a lynch, and it was a mislynch on day 1. In terms of impact on the game, it would be hard to find anyone still alive who has stood out so little in terms of actual outcomes. In fact, never being on a wagon that results in a lynch is arguably pretty suspicious in and of itself.

As far as DMB goes, I agree that their impact in the thread has been limited. Unfortunately, they are also basically CopCake 2.0.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:12 GMT
#9888
On March 18 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Should I post votecounts without comment? Maybe it‘ll get him lynched

At this point I'm just making sure that when I flip town and if people look through my filter, they see how terrible you are playing and maybe stop listening to you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:18 GMT
#9893
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:21 GMT
#9895
On March 18 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:12 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Should I post votecounts without comment? Maybe it‘ll get him lynched

At this point I'm just making sure that when I flip town and if people look through my filter, they see how terrible you are playing and maybe stop listening to you.


That‘s nonsense look at the current votecount.

You have one target: Palmar.

You can have a second one: Rels.

You don‘t try to convince me you just howl about me sucking

I'm responding to Palmar and pointing out things that I don't like, I've analyzed his filter and made a post on that, and I'm voting to lynch him. And, trying to convince you from my position is a fool's errand, you've made that incredibly clear. So, I'm doing the next-best thing and discrediting you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:21 GMT
#9896
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

Lmfao
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 22:24 GMT
#9898
On March 18 2024 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .


"A list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game"

Top tier:
DP, Vivax

Mid tier:
Iamp, Jat, Jealous,

Mid-low:
MZ

Low tier:
Palmar, Rels, DMB
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 23:35 GMT
#9960
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 23:38 GMT
#9962
That they would falsely** leverage their daughter's health

Sorry.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 23:43 GMT
#9965
On March 18 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Ah well.
Palmar isn't mafia.

DMB Jealous DP final answer.

Both are independently defending me (in one way or another) for the past 24 hours so it's a really primitive take but understandable from your POV.

From my POV tbh it makes me suspicious. Who would gain the most by appearing to defend a townie from ML - but the ML happens anyway because one of them votes for a nonstarter and the other promises to hop off in the case of shennanies - when we are one lynch away from lylo? Could be an easy way to gain town points going into the end game.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 23:44 GMT
#9967
On March 18 2024 08:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 08:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:33 Rels wrote:
My mind is here:

Scum
VE is almost confirmed scum IMO. My scumread started at the fake anger against rayn D1 (or N1? But I think D1), but the rest of his play since then is just an admission of being scum.

CC this cycle has been really, really scummy with her play. Martyring but still hanging out with no real objective and mainly discussing roles and KP targets. It really feels like a mafia that know they will be lynched but also know they have to participate in order to not play against their wincon

DMB has already been very scummy. I know she's has been scumread a lot s town, but the points that I think is not correlated to her style are her entrance where she spoke only in general terms until she was called out on it(I know at least by me, maybe others too), and the dumbtell in particular that looked very forced. Also was not a fan on how she behaved when marv/DP pushed her yesterday. I still haven't had the time to read one of her towngame, that's something that I will need to do

Jealous I hated a few posts from them. Already summarized it for marv yesterday, but basically, I have the feeling that his big posts are there to be townie / believable, not there because they're genuine. Contrary to some other takes I've seen, I didn't find anything particularly townie about them, if we exclude activity. I might be wrong, but I think his take on Vivax earlier was the first time he posted something that really resonated with me, and it was not even alignment related

--
[town]Town[/town]
JAT I've thought was townie for a while for some of his posts and analyses N1, but TBH this is becoming to become weaker and weaker. I can't remember anything they've done lately - I know they've been somewhat active, but can't remember a single thing that influenced my reads. Probably the weakest of my townreads.

Koshi is someone that I thought multiple times was falling off, but actually hit a sprea of posts after catching up and thought once again he was being extremely townie with the way he thought and jumped from idea to idea. Very strong townread.

Palmar, just quoted my reasonning to MZ earlier, really, really don't think he makes those dumbtells as an experienced player. I know dumbtell are always tempting as scum, but this feels like too much, especially in this game where people are being scumread for dumbtells already. I also really liked his last list post (last in the part of the game I've read, haven't read the last 24 hours).

DP is super, super town, in addition to actually having played against their wincon if they're scum by shooting a partner instead of a scummy townie.

MZ has been so doubtful and involved in D2 when there was no reason to, very very strong townread.

iamperfection is a somewhat strong townread. I actualy never filtered him so I'm probably missing a bunch of his posts, but several times, he posted stuff that was either a great find or exactly what I thought at the time.

Vivax is JK. If he's scum and we really have no other protective role, I'm blaming balance there.

JSL is confirmed town.

13 players so I'm missing someone.
Whelp I guess it's me lol

I'm going through Rels filter and he isn't quite the clairvoyant that D1 made him out to be.

To be quite honest, at this point (12 pages), I have to think Rels is more likely town than scum. Yes, he hasn't had much presence, but I also don't think a person welcomed in this community would be such a piece of shit that they would leverage their daughter's health to explain away inactivity. Not that that in itself is AI, but at least there is a reason I believe.

With the activity question out of the way, I think I just didn't give Rels enough credit for their posting. They are clearly invested, their takes are generally sensible with a few exceptions. What I see is a consistent player who isn't shying away from making reads unprompted.

I'm upgrading Rels to townread, but I will finish their filter first to see if there are any irregularities.


DP is that you writing this again.
This isn't Jealous english

Genuinely curious as to what you find characteristic of DP!English and Jealous!English.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 277
Rex105
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech126
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Sea.KH 74
Pusan 52
Mind 47
ToSsGirL 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Aegong 29
Bale 21
sorry 19
Terrorterran 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns31064
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
hiko561
Beastyqt462
B2W.Neo422
XaKoH 200
Livibee197
Liquid`VortiX137
Hui .131
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King68
djWHEAT67
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2392
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 18m
Online Event
21h 18m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.