• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8306 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 166 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:20 GMT
#3181
On June 03 2023 11:14 Chezinu wrote:
Go ahead Darth, take your best shot. One man once said it is better to win than live. Is this a game of winning or survival?




Or is it both!!!!


The fact im still here means i played like shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:23 GMT
#3182
On September 14 2022 09:00 Chezinu wrote:
Fun fact, everytime town votes out Chezinu after his ultimate town tell, town loses.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:25 GMT
#3183
On June 03 2023 11:23 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2022 09:00 Chezinu wrote:
Fun fact, everytime town votes out Chezinu after his ultimate town tell, town loses.



Say it now that other game ended.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:30 GMT
#3184
On June 03 2023 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:23 Chezinu wrote:
On September 14 2022 09:00 Chezinu wrote:
Fun fact, everytime town votes out Chezinu after his ultimate town tell, town loses.



Say it now that other game ended.

Oh smart one! Muahhahahahahah

You were def mafia last game. I know cause I made your PM. But if you read closely. . .

I was not town last game. I was Special!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 03 2023 02:30 GMT
#3185
I don't know why we're still here. I have no clue what Marv was up to.

But DP, you seemed to express some hesitation regarding Marv. What could you see that I couldn't?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:33 GMT
#3186
Ok. But we need to work together and seek help.

On September 19 2022 05:02 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2022 12:17 Chezinu wrote:
Guys, we need to pray for Rels. We need guidance as lost sheep.

Dear God,

I, Chezinu, do not know who to lynch or who to troll. Father, thank you for guiding my steps. Please help the town win if you are willing. Especially if we win barely cause the added drama would be nice. Or make the circumstances really funny. Please take care of Rels whether he joins Mr. Tub or stays with rayn.

In Jesus name,

Amen.

Psalm 2:4

Dear God,

Thank you for listening to my prayer.

Best,

Chez


God,

I am a sinner. I have not done what you have wanted me to do. But for the sake of these internet souls, hear my prayer and guide us to victory as you have done before. Let them all know that

I am Town!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:33 GMT
#3187
On June 03 2023 11:30 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:23 Chezinu wrote:
On September 14 2022 09:00 Chezinu wrote:
Fun fact, everytime town votes out Chezinu after his ultimate town tell, town loses.



Say it now that other game ended.

Oh smart one! Muahhahahahahah

You were def mafia last game. I know cause I made your PM. But if you read closely. . .

I was not town last game. I was Special!!!


Yes fine, but you also didn't claim town last game, you claimed special, and said the votes made you town.

So post your seal chez, or you are getting lynched and I will move heaven and earth to do it.

ALSO

Trying to fake claim your seal smells like shit.

Just saying.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:34 GMT
#3188
FYI, last time I prayed this prayer Slam died and we won.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:35 GMT
#3189
OK I guess its TTT or slam then.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:37 GMT
#3190
On June 03 2023 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I guess its TTT or slam then.

I was totes confirm town by Slam's vote.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:38 GMT
#3191
On June 03 2023 11:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I guess its TTT or slam then.

I was totes confirm town by Slam's vote.


I'm not talking about the other game, see, this makes your seal meaningless. Because you keep switching between realities.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 03 2023 02:38 GMT
#3192
What tf is going on?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:39 GMT
#3193
On June 03 2023 11:30 TankTopTiger wrote:
I don't know why we're still here. I have no clue what Marv was up to.

But DP, you seemed to express some hesitation regarding Marv. What could you see that I couldn't?


He was doing exactly what he should be doing if he was being mislynched, IDK he could do that as mafia, but it made me fucking anxious.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:39 GMT
#3194
On June 03 2023 11:38 TankTopTiger wrote:
What tf is going on?

I prayed and now God has opened town's eyes to my innocence.

But you, why are your eyes not changing?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:49 GMT
#3195
On May 26 2023 14:52 Alakaslam wrote:
As for the rest, yeah, who wants to talk in the face of this?

At least I feel kinda vindicated in my switch now. I was at least kinda right.

But now that solace is just hollow thuu

I feel Kevin may be mocking us, and I don't mean Harstem.


On May 26 2023 14:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Chezinu

Have you held commune in secret regarding this game? I don't mean with regard to other players in it.

This smacks of greater things. Either present or a sent.

This game was super fun. Like, literally amazing... I didn't say it at the time, but I was stifling overwhelming joy looking at this thread to not look like a creep grinning at his phone.

Then all this

It's like a powerful hijacking

You get me?


The prayer has been sent, publicly!!!


The Chez is not Kevin de Koning as you know. But to others... if they know the identity of Chez... Will Chezinu still be Chezinu?

Is batman still batman if people knew his name? Yes, as Peter Parker is to Spiderman and Clark Kent is to Superman.

Kevin Holly is Chezinu Isunizehc!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:54 GMT
#3196
Deep Dive Begin!

On April 05 2023 14:10 Alakaslam wrote:
/into the wild blue 5th dimension (pushing the 6th)

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 03:10 GMT
#3197
On May 31 2023 21:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 20:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
This night there getting Chez or Slam killed.
If you kill Dp it would be to obvious for marv to kill him as Mafia. Marv wouldn't be that stupid and nobody of us would believe this shit anymore.
If you kill me it's your direct way to death.
If you kill Marv you wouldn't have the trust of the Town anymore because he flips Town.

I would pray for one of Chez and slam to die. I think it will be you.

Ditto, but backing up

Lololololol

You shot him. Lolol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 03:14 GMT
#3198
On May 31 2023 23:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 22:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls

What’s your reason for Slam townread?


I have the felling that he is not red and not green.

Ok in the future don't say this kind of stuff at night phase. That basically lands the shot on me if I actually were.

Thanks rather!


Wanting to survive. Red + green = brown. A mighty warrior of the brown brotherhood is he.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 03 2023 03:40 GMT
#3199
I always find a way to be crap
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 03 2023 05:49 GMT
#3200
Gg
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 48m
Patches Events
9h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.