• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 166 Next
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 03 2023 23:50 GMT
#3201
Like what DP? What did he do that made you think "hmm this guy could be town"?

Because the expectations surrounding Marv were really clear if he was town, and he met zero of them. I think the only way you think to express any doubt is if you had TMI.

Marv and I fought for like a whole day. For me, I was pressuring who I thought was red, for him he was...? What? I don't get it and you need to explain what you saw that I didn't.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 04 2023 02:01 GMT
#3202
Day 5

[image loading]


DarthPunk the Vanilla Town has been killed.


Day 5 begins. The day ends on Tuesday, Jun 06 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 04 2023 02:12 GMT
#3203
Time to vote the most townie player.

Players left:

TTT
Alakaslam
lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 04 2023 02:32 GMT
#3204
Damn, I was hoping that if I looked like I was going to tunnel DP he wouldn't be NKed. Oh well. Surprised he didn't leave any last-moment reads etc.

TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 04 2023 02:34 GMT
#3205
Slam can you explain to me what is going on with Chez's game that DP was trying to decipher? Does Chez really hold himself to some sort of "If I say I'm town, I'm confirmed town" code between games?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 02:48 GMT
#3206
On June 04 2023 11:34 TankTopTiger wrote:
Slam can you explain to me what is going on with Chez's game that DP was trying to decipher? Does Chez really hold himself to some sort of "If I say I'm town, I'm confirmed town" code between games?

He actually does.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 02:49 GMT
#3207
Not quite as you say it, but he does have more to it that tells me he is town this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 04 2023 02:56 GMT
#3208
Gg
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 04 2023 03:02 GMT
#3209
GG DP
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 04 2023 03:04 GMT
#3210
Damn so that means I should assume Chez is town, and you already assuming this, so it's me vs. you with Chez as the decider?

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 03:06 GMT
#3211
On June 04 2023 12:04 TankTopTiger wrote:
Damn so that means I should assume Chez is town, and you already assuming this, so it's me vs. you with Chez as the decider?


Essentially. I hate this position because if chez just played (another) masterful scumgame and decided to pull the "dick move" for THIS particular one (there is no rule that he cant) it means I am handing him the win.

But since that is betting against his honor, which is pretty remarkable (I know him IRL also) I am not willing to chance it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 03:07 GMT
#3212
Chez I know what you said @ night. I will try to answer...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 03:09 GMT
#3213
On June 03 2023 11:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:37 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
OK I guess its TTT or slam then.

I was totes confirm town by Slam's vote.


I'm not talking about the other game, see, this makes your seal meaningless. Because you keep switching between realities.

I disagree with this because he included the prayer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 03:11 GMT
#3214
On June 03 2023 12:10 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 21:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 20:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
This night there getting Chez or Slam killed.
If you kill Dp it would be to obvious for marv to kill him as Mafia. Marv wouldn't be that stupid and nobody of us would believe this shit anymore.
If you kill me it's your direct way to death.
If you kill Marv you wouldn't have the trust of the Town anymore because he flips Town.

I would pray for one of Chez and slam to die. I think it will be you.

Ditto, but backing up

Lololololol

You shot him. Lolol

No, I agreed with how marv was reading the game. Hence my long townread on him until DP's case (which I still think was slammin')

I thought it would be DMB as did marv. If you were reading the game that was clear, and I think it was clear to DP too actually.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 03:13 GMT
#3215
On June 03 2023 12:14 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 23:05 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls

What’s your reason for Slam townread?


I have the felling that he is not red and not green.

Ok in the future don't say this kind of stuff at night phase. That basically lands the shot on me if I actually were.

Thanks rather!


Wanting to survive. Red + green = brown. A mighty warrior of the brown brotherhood is he.

But I didn't want to survive, I wanted to be shot lol

Chez she was right, it was you, wasn't it? You are probably the last blue?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 04 2023 03:22 GMT
#3216
Guys I'm here to play mafia not multiverse of madness.

Chez, I'm not part of any other game, just TL Endures Mafia hosted by Grackaroni alone. I never opted into any game you hosted. You are in a position of great privilege because you get to determine the way I vote. If you produce the seal in response to this post (quoting this post) in this game (TL Endures Mafia hosted by Grackaroni alone; it wouldn't make sense to respond to this post in a game I am not in), then I will keep my vote on Slam. If you do not produce this response, then I am voting for you.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 05:57 GMT
#3217
On June 04 2023 12:22 TankTopTiger wrote:
Guys I'm here to play mafia not multiverse of madness.

Chez, I'm not part of any other game, just TL Endures Mafia hosted by Grackaroni alone. I never opted into any game you hosted. You are in a position of great privilege because you get to determine the way I vote. If you produce the seal in response to this post (quoting this post) in this game (TL Endures Mafia hosted by Grackaroni alone; it wouldn't make sense to respond to this post in a game I am not in), then I will keep my vote on Slam. If you do not produce this response, then I am voting for you.

Chez look at this, whose voice is this?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 04 2023 06:08 GMT
#3218
I am unfair.

Like Ender, I am a third. Although, in that sense, I am a fourth. But in a different sense, see. I am the third Justin Rocker. There was the Timberlake, the Bieber, and there is also me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 04 2023 16:18 GMT
#3219
On June 04 2023 12:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 12:14 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 23:05 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls

What’s your reason for Slam townread?


I have the felling that he is not red and not green.

Ok in the future don't say this kind of stuff at night phase. That basically lands the shot on me if I actually were.

Thanks rather!


Wanting to survive. Red + green = brown. A mighty warrior of the brown brotherhood is he.

But I didn't want to survive, I wanted to be shot lol

Chez she was right, it was you, wasn't it? You are probably the last blue?


I am not the cop
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 04 2023 16:20 GMT
#3220
On June 04 2023 12:04 TankTopTiger wrote:
Damn so that means I should assume Chez is town, and you already assuming this, so it's me vs. you with Chez as the decider?


You are the one in the hot seat. Why you town?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2200
monkeys_forever89
League of Legends
Doublelift2440
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g7700
FrodaN1526
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax223
Livibee183
420jenkins168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur608
• Scarra426
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 39m
Patches Events
17h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.