• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11489 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 166 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 04 2023 23:47 GMT
#3221
On June 02 2023 15:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2023 07:02 Chezinu wrote:
Hey Slam,

Best trolls forever? Even if DP and TTT challenge us?

This offer tempts me,

But I am much in the way of wanting to win overall... I feel I want to make a name for trollkind

That we can be an asset, and not just liabilities. In a way you have done this; I want to further that.

If we can do it together, let us do so

If betrayal is required,
Be aware that I will go so far...


lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 00:41 GMT
#3222
I am vanilla town. I have demonstrated this to the satisfaction of basically everyone paying attention including Koshi, Rayn, Marv, DP and until recently, I believe you and Slam. I did this by playing the game and being transparent with my thoughts during daylight. I built cases and pursued reads, never once sheeping. I was only able to be this transparent because I don't need to curate a meta, as I don't foresee playing again. Otherwise, this would be too difficult for me to do as mafia.
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 00:56 GMT
#3223
Okay I'm here for a bit. I really was going to put the game down to Chez, and that ultimatum is still very much in effect. But I've got myself time and I'm engaged again.

Out of the two of you, I have no fkn clue what is going on with chez but I might find the strength to read through another fluffy filter later. Seems pointless given his seal meta-trump card but whatever.

For now, I'm focused on Slam. I just read Slam's filter and have some questions.
@Chez
Does Slam's meta involve repeatedly and offhandedly claiming cop when he is not in fact cop? I don't know if breadcrumbing is still a thing but back in my day all the cool kids were doing it. I personally found it a bit wifom but w/e.

@Slam
You mentioned you were worried that Chez had pocketed you, but your every interaction has you firmly entrenching your lower lip just below the cusp of his balls. You have been to Chez's package as an anaconda is to a baby gazelle. You are the butterer, not the butteree. It feels weird for you to say you have such reservations when you have been courting him all game.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:28 GMT
#3224
On June 05 2023 09:56 TankTopTiger wrote:
Okay I'm here for a bit. I really was going to put the game down to Chez, and that ultimatum is still very much in effect. But I've got myself time and I'm engaged again.

Out of the two of you, I have no fkn clue what is going on with chez but I might find the strength to read through another fluffy filter later. Seems pointless given his seal meta-trump card but whatever.

For now, I'm focused on Slam. I just read Slam's filter and have some questions.
@Chez
Does Slam's meta involve repeatedly and offhandedly claiming cop when he is not in fact cop? I don't know if breadcrumbing is still a thing but back in my day all the cool kids were doing it. I personally found it a bit wifom but w/e.

@Slam
You mentioned you were worried that Chez had pocketed you, but your every interaction has you firmly entrenching your lower lip just below the cusp of his balls. You have been to Chez's package as an anaconda is to a baby gazelle. You are the butterer, not the butteree. It feels weird for you to say you have such reservations when you have been courting him all game.


At this point, you make me want to just kill you for being impolite.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 02:29 GMT
#3225
Dude I'm in lylo hell with two trolls. I get to be impolite I'm having a bad time.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:37 GMT
#3226
On June 05 2023 11:29 TankTopTiger wrote:
Dude I'm in lylo hell with two trolls. I get to be impolite I'm having a bad time.

As mafia, you are suppose to be nice to the lynch decider.

But you might know that as mafia, so you might be being cruel for your entertainment and fun as well as strategy.

You said that you were stuck with two trolls as if it wasn't your decision.

[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 02:39 GMT
#3227
If I was scum, I would not have NKed DP. DP was on my side and it would have been him and me vs. one of the trolls which would have been an easy victory. Me against you two is not a situation I would ever want. Both of you are unpredictable and seem to act as one, while being so many meta-levels deep (a meta I'm not a part of) that I couldn't possibly hope to manipulate either of you. So for scumTTT, the NK was clear: Kill anyone but DP (probably you chez, fearing your confirmed town magic BS).

Instead, the mafia (whichever one of you it is) decided to keep their irl friend alive. You've both been buddying up all game, and the same math I just laid out for DP and myself applies.

A scum slam never wants to be alive against DP & TTT. A scum Chez never wants to be alive vs. DP and TTT. But a Scum TTT wants DP alive.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:45 GMT
#3228
Slam, are you blue? Do you defy Marv's advice?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:46 GMT
#3229
On June 05 2023 11:39 TankTopTiger wrote:
If I was scum, I would not have NKed DP. DP was on my side and it would have been him and me vs. one of the trolls which would have been an easy victory. Me against you two is not a situation I would ever want. Both of you are unpredictable and seem to act as one, while being so many meta-levels deep (a meta I'm not a part of) that I couldn't possibly hope to manipulate either of you. So for scumTTT, the NK was clear: Kill anyone but DP (probably you chez, fearing your confirmed town magic BS).

Instead, the mafia (whichever one of you it is) decided to keep their irl friend alive. You've both been buddying up all game, and the same math I just laid out for DP and myself applies.

A scum slam never wants to be alive against DP & TTT. A scum Chez never wants to be alive vs. DP and TTT. But a Scum TTT wants DP alive.

You also having the voting thread as well.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:48 GMT
#3230
On May 28 2023 11:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Day two Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): die_meatbaby, TankTopTiger, raynpelikoneet, Darthpunk, Marvellosity, Alakaslam, Alakaslam, Chezinu
LightningStrike (0): DarthPunk, Alakaslam, Chezinu
Onegu (1): Chezinu, Alakaslam, VisceraEyes, Chezinu
DarthPunk (1): LightningStrike
Chezinu (0): VisceraEyes

Not Voting (1) : Onegu

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes has been lynched!

lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 02:49 GMT
#3231
@Slam
I'm not gonna lie, I think it's you. But if it isn't, I need you to reconsider your vote. DP thought the seal was invalid because ifchez could justify having said it within a game that isn't this one. Chez says he was "special" in that game, but his seal said "I am town!", not "I am VT!". "Special" means power role, which is part of the category of town. So him claiming "I am town" could refer to the game he hosted where he claims he is "special".

So if you are a town who is trying to win, you need to go and do the logic, and figure out whether this seal is legit.

And please read post #3227. The NK math does not work out for me. If redTTT NKed DP, I threw away a guaranteed game in order to wifom, which I would never do.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:50 GMT
#3232
But, you did not play along with my games and for that...


I will have to make some game adjustments.

%%Shot TankTopTiger
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:51 GMT
#3233
TankTopTiger is dead

+ Show Spoiler +
town
lol, clueless in The Prism!
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
June 05 2023 02:51 GMT
#3234
@Chezinu
I don't know what that means?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:53 GMT
#3235
On June 05 2023 11:49 TankTopTiger wrote:
@Slam
I'm not gonna lie, I think it's you. But if it isn't, I need you to reconsider your vote. DP thought the seal was invalid because ifchez could justify having said it within a game that isn't this one. Chez says he was "special" in that game, but his seal said "I am town!", not "I am VT!". "Special" means power role, which is part of the category of town. So him claiming "I am town" could refer to the game he hosted where he claims he is "special".

So if you are a town who is trying to win, you need to go and do the logic, and figure out whether this seal is legit.

And please read post #3227. The NK math does not work out for me. If redTTT NKed DP, I threw away a guaranteed game in order to wifom, which I would never do.

Wrong. Special is black that game. A survival role.

Plus, a townie with special power is blue, not green.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:53 GMT
#3236
On June 05 2023 11:51 TankTopTiger wrote:
@Chezinu
I don't know what that means?

It means you died in my game. That makes Slam and I the sole survivors.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2023 02:54 GMT
#3237
On June 05 2023 11:45 Chezinu wrote:
Slam, are you blue? Do you defy Marv's advice?

I am not blue.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 05 2023 02:54 GMT
#3238
On June 05 2023 11:39 TankTopTiger wrote:
If I was scum, I would not have NKed DP. DP was on my side and it would have been him and me vs. one of the trolls which would have been an easy victory. Me against you two is not a situation I would ever want. Both of you are unpredictable and seem to act as one, while being so many meta-levels deep (a meta I'm not a part of) that I couldn't possibly hope to manipulate either of you. So for scumTTT, the NK was clear: Kill anyone but DP (probably you chez, fearing your confirmed town magic BS).

Instead, the mafia (whichever one of you it is) decided to keep their irl friend alive. You've both been buddying up all game, and the same math I just laid out for DP and myself applies.

A scum slam never wants to be alive against DP & TTT. A scum Chez never wants to be alive vs. DP and TTT. But a Scum TTT wants DP alive.

##Unvote
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:55 GMT
#3239
Oh and I'm sure Slam already gave up.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 05 2023 02:55 GMT
#3240
The way of the brown Slam.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 351
TKL 314
ByuN 279
IndyStarCraft 184
Railgan 83
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi983
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1601
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt655
Mlord485
Khaldor466
olofmeister423
KnowMe326
crisheroes177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.