• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 166 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 01:34 GMT
#3161
On June 03 2023 10:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 10:28 Chezinu wrote:
Marv, are you going to vote? Ignore that dead body. Please vote honestly.


Its 4:30am where he is. there is no way he is coming back

Don't worry obs, he will join you soon.

+ Show Spoiler +
Muhahahhahaha!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 03 2023 02:00 GMT
#3162
Night 4

[image loading]



Marvellosity the Vanilla Town has been lynched


Night 4 begins. The night ends on Sunday, Jun 04 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:01 GMT
#3163
Marv killed himself without even trying to kill the Mafia... lame
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:02 GMT
#3164
Marv is dead.

He was
+ Show Spoiler +
DarthKiller
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:02 GMT
#3165
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:03 GMT
#3166
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:04 GMT
#3167
Anyways,

Chezinu is saved as he was votes the most townie.

With all the mafia eliminated, town wins!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:05 GMT
#3168
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:06 GMT
#3169
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:07 GMT
#3170
On June 03 2023 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.


I'm VT bro.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:07 GMT
#3171
On June 03 2023 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.


I'm VT bro.

You mean it was sentinel this whole time?

Them AIs
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:08 GMT
#3172
On June 03 2023 11:07 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.


I'm VT bro.

You mean it was sentinel this whole time?

Them AIs


It's you I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:08 GMT
#3173
On June 03 2023 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.


I'm VT bro.

Why then is my red/blue tingles go off on you?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:09 GMT
#3174
On June 03 2023 11:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2023 11:07 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On June 03 2023 11:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Nightmare scenario. I was so ready to not play this game anymore.

You knew this was coming. You never claimed blue.


I was afraid this was coming.

Yet you never claimed.


I'm VT bro.

You mean it was sentinel this whole time?

Them AIs


It's you I think.


why you so blue?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:10 GMT
#3175
Punks are inexperienced which would make them green

But darth's face screams red.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:11 GMT
#3176
If only someone could shoot Darth in this game too...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:13 GMT
#3177
When a blue troll checker claims that mafia be mafia. Sits around to the end against marv's and with rayn's advice. Trolololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 03 2023 02:13 GMT
#3178
On June 03 2023 11:11 Chezinu wrote:
If only someone could shoot Darth in this game too...


I imagine you can. Please release me from my misery.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:14 GMT
#3179
Go ahead Darth, take your best shot. One man once said it is better to win than live. Is this a game of winning or survival?




Or is it both!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 03 2023 02:15 GMT
#3180
Slam, you be praying them prayers for dramatic wins, we'll it is showtime!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2200
monkeys_forever89
League of Legends
Doublelift2440
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g7700
FrodaN1526
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax223
Livibee183
420jenkins168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur608
• Scarra426
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 39m
Patches Events
17h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.