• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9118 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 14 2018 23:24 GMT
#2301
I agree that this setup isn't viable for mid-to-endgame scenarios given claims, cell scenarios and an increasing list of confirmed townies. I would not run it again even with tweaks to the roles, mechanics, etc. Mafia stood a decent chance in this particular game but they were playing quite well and even then it was still difficult for them.

While I am here, I would like to applaud MoosyDoosy and n00bking for their perseverance. It is an underappreciated trait in mafia players.

Next time I shall just host a normal game. In fact, I may post one shortly but I'm not sure if hosts are allowed to host twice in a row.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 23:26 GMT
#2302
If nobody is waiting to host post in active games list. Tlmafia is not what she used to be.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2018 23:28 GMT
#2303
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2018 23:32 GMT
#2304
On March 15 2018 08:24 Calix wrote:
I agree that this setup isn't viable for mid-to-endgame scenarios given claims, cell scenarios and an increasing list of confirmed townies. I would not run it again even with tweaks to the roles, mechanics, etc. Mafia stood a decent chance in this particular game but they were playing quite well and even then it was still difficult for them.

While I am here, I would like to applaud MoosyDoosy and n00bking for their perseverance. It is an underappreciated trait in mafia players.

Next time I shall just host a normal game. In fact, I may post one shortly but I'm not sure if hosts are allowed to host twice in a row.
This is true.
It was a shame that prplhz did not even contribute to the mafia qt.

Its a double-edged sword.

On one hand it can be argued that scum were one man down.
On the other, they have a "murky" character, that could be 50/50 read as town.

My preference usually is to control my immediate destiny, rather, than rely on long-term gamble.
In that regard, I think a game that is already town-favoured, becomes even moreso with players like prplhz as a powerrole on the scum team.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2018 23:34 GMT
#2305
For some reason I thought if "even" medics healed the same person, the target dies, and "odd" the target lives.
If so, then prplhz would have survived night 1 with the RB on DF.

Checked OP and this was removed (or never existed). Perhaps part of pre-game discussion.

Shame
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 14 2018 23:35 GMT
#2306
On March 15 2018 08:17 darthfoley wrote:
Also I agree with AMG in the obs thread.

AMG kill was understandable regardless of what others said. Rsoultin was basically townread to the point of a medic claim so it was understandable (and why I saw it coming.)



AMG was a good kill, no disputes.

Wouldn't be one I would make though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2018 23:39 GMT
#2307
After I joined town killed 3 mafia and their 2 weakest links.
Mission accomplished.


Wp Noobking and Moosy. Would probably not have lynched you.

wp all.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 14 2018 23:39 GMT
#2308
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 14 2018 23:41 GMT
#2309
Overall I think this game wasn't bad for activity at all.

Damdred gave enough content to get a read on, FF was borderline.

I think Kelscier and prplhz (ignoring Chaoser) were the only people who truly deserve criticism for activity.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2018 23:52 GMT
#2310
On March 15 2018 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
Of course I agree with much of it, given, there are similarities to why I said I would stop playing as well.

You can choose to think it is whining, or not valid; however, the dwindling population on TLMafia is more complicated than people got older and stopped playing SC2.

Personally, I think TLMafia tends towards an abusive/bullying culture.
Some people are OK with this; some do not yet realise it is abuse; and the majority pack up and leave.


Regardless of that, I agree with you that with 115 odd pages; there was enough content between all remaining parties to figure this game out.
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 14 2018 23:55 GMT
#2311
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 14 2018 23:57 GMT
#2312
Anyone see my first post? I can’t find it...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 14 2018 23:58 GMT
#2313
On March 08 2018 13:53 Alakaslam wrote:
[image loading]

I wanna post so fucking badly but I need a role first

Hmm... wasn’t in game yet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 14 2018 23:59 GMT
#2314
On March 08 2018 17:35 Alakaslam wrote:
I CAN POST!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

Not that one

On March 08 2018 17:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Phuk it’s 1234

Still bad

On March 08 2018 17:35 Alakaslam wrote:
I need to sleep, noobking is scum, cyall

AAAHHHHHH THERE IT IS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 15 2018 00:04 GMT
#2315
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.


-pokes- Hope I didn't offend you! My main reason for finding your kill weird was that you seemed pretty lost after the prp kill, which was inevitable enough that I didn't think that would be enough to get a player shot. It wasn't because you were a bad kill.

I can be a baddy early game, especially when I'm having trouble finding mafia in general lol >< (And late game. And mid game.)

Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance, probably more of a chance than it felt like you had. D3 really seemed like it could go about anywhere until the very end or so.

"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2018 00:05 GMT
#2316
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.
IIRC, there was a passage of play Day1 or Day2, where HF and Vivax were in complete unison at rebutting Rsoultin.

Either person by themselves were not strong scum reads; however, together, the joint thread disruption vibes made me think coordinated scum (who in my opinion had to play like that for thread control in a town-favoured game).

You played well btw.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 15 2018 00:05 GMT
#2317
On March 15 2018 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
Of course I agree with much of it, given, there are similarities to why I said I would stop playing as well.

You can choose to think it is whining, or not valid; however, the dwindling population on TLMafia is more complicated than people got older and stopped playing SC2.

Personally, I think TLMafia tends towards an abusive/bullying culture.
Some people are OK with this; some do not yet realise it is abuse; and the majority pack up and leave.



Regardless of that, I agree with you that with 115 odd pages; there was enough content between all remaining parties to figure this game out.


I guess that's your opinion. Games get heated and people get mad but from what I remember, old games with people like robotik (??) and people like that flamed much more hardcore. I only started playing TL mafia in 2015 even though I had been on the site since 2011. I enjoy the challenge of games and feel like the players that do play are generally decently high level. I've always been good at compartmentalizing things (e.g. insults in game, etc.) and not take them personally; I realize other people struggle with it.

But that's not what n00bking's rant was about. He basically wrote an essay whining that we didn't lynch HF because his reasons were so carefully and perfectly crafted, and that there were AFK people. He never mentioned anything about cyber bullying and the stuff you mentioned. News flash: people here have played with HF for literally 3-6 years. Meta matters.

As HF said, part of mafia is being able to sell your case, regardless of alignment. NK tried hard enough but ultimately wasn't convincing enough. Idk why that needs a rant
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 15 2018 00:10 GMT
#2318
On March 15 2018 09:05 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
Of course I agree with much of it, given, there are similarities to why I said I would stop playing as well.

You can choose to think it is whining, or not valid; however, the dwindling population on TLMafia is more complicated than people got older and stopped playing SC2.

Personally, I think TLMafia tends towards an abusive/bullying culture.
Some people are OK with this; some do not yet realise it is abuse; and the majority pack up and leave.



Regardless of that, I agree with you that with 115 odd pages; there was enough content between all remaining parties to figure this game out.


I guess that's your opinion. Games get heated and people get mad but from what I remember, old games with people like robotik (??) and people like that flamed much more hardcore. I only started playing TL mafia in 2015 even though I had been on the site since 2011. I enjoy the challenge of games and feel like the players that do play are generally decently high level. I've always been good at compartmentalizing things (e.g. insults in game, etc.) and not take them personally; I realize other people struggle with it.

But that's not what n00bking's rant was about. He basically wrote an essay whining that we didn't lynch HF because his reasons were so carefully and perfectly crafted, and that there were AFK people. He never mentioned anything about cyber bullying and the stuff you mentioned. News flash: people here have played with HF for literally 3-6 years. Meta matters.

As HF said, part of mafia is being able to sell your case, regardless of alignment. NK tried hard enough but ultimately wasn't convincing enough. Idk why that needs a rant


Yeah, I have to agree that the atmosphere on TL in terms of bullying and being nasty seems to have improved. It certainly seemed worse when I was playing here regularly a few years ago.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 15 2018 00:16 GMT
#2319
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.


-pokes- Hope I didn't offend you! My main reason for finding your kill weird was that you seemed pretty lost after the prp kill, which was inevitable enough that I didn't think that would be enough to get a player shot. It wasn't because you were a bad kill.

I can be a baddy early game, especially when I'm having trouble finding mafia in general lol >< (And late game. And mid game.)

Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance, probably more of a chance than it felt like you had. D3 really seemed like it could go about anywhere until the very end or so.




Oh not at all, I think i mentioned in obs that we were ALL struggling to find mafia early game and it was really starting to show. Everyone was standing around saying BUT WHOS MAFIA to each other and the response was a shrug. That really is a credit to moosey and noobkings early play to stay off nearly every bodies radar, they did quite well in that regard and I think town did equally well to not go feral on itself when there were no obvious options to go for.

I can say though that my day 1 reads are probably about 50%, but by the end of 2nd or 3rd cycle i'm usually well and truly onto scum, as unpopular as my reads may be at the time. If i'm flying with thread sentiment, you can assume i'm either being lazy af or i'm scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 15 2018 00:21 GMT
#2320
On March 15 2018 09:16 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.


-pokes- Hope I didn't offend you! My main reason for finding your kill weird was that you seemed pretty lost after the prp kill, which was inevitable enough that I didn't think that would be enough to get a player shot. It wasn't because you were a bad kill.

I can be a baddy early game, especially when I'm having trouble finding mafia in general lol >< (And late game. And mid game.)

Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance, probably more of a chance than it felt like you had. D3 really seemed like it could go about anywhere until the very end or so.




Oh not at all, I think i mentioned in obs that we were ALL struggling to find mafia early game and it was really starting to show. Everyone was standing around saying BUT WHOS MAFIA to each other and the response was a shrug. That really is a credit to moosey and noobkings early play to stay off nearly every bodies radar, they did quite well in that regard and I think town did equally well to not go feral on itself when there were no obvious options to go for.

I can say though that my day 1 reads are probably about 50%, but by the end of 2nd or 3rd cycle i'm usually well and truly onto scum, as unpopular as my reads may be at the time. If i'm flying with thread sentiment, you can assume i'm either being lazy af or i'm scum.


You were refreshing to play with. Thanks for playing.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.