• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 Next
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 15 2018 00:24 GMT
#2321
On March 15 2018 09:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 09:16 AMG wrote:
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.


-pokes- Hope I didn't offend you! My main reason for finding your kill weird was that you seemed pretty lost after the prp kill, which was inevitable enough that I didn't think that would be enough to get a player shot. It wasn't because you were a bad kill.

I can be a baddy early game, especially when I'm having trouble finding mafia in general lol >< (And late game. And mid game.)

Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance, probably more of a chance than it felt like you had. D3 really seemed like it could go about anywhere until the very end or so.




Oh not at all, I think i mentioned in obs that we were ALL struggling to find mafia early game and it was really starting to show. Everyone was standing around saying BUT WHOS MAFIA to each other and the response was a shrug. That really is a credit to moosey and noobkings early play to stay off nearly every bodies radar, they did quite well in that regard and I think town did equally well to not go feral on itself when there were no obvious options to go for.

I can say though that my day 1 reads are probably about 50%, but by the end of 2nd or 3rd cycle i'm usually well and truly onto scum, as unpopular as my reads may be at the time. If i'm flying with thread sentiment, you can assume i'm either being lazy af or i'm scum.


You were refreshing to play with. Thanks for playing.


No problem at all, I would have liked to have played out another cycle or two to see what we could have done together.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2018 00:40 GMT
#2322
On March 15 2018 09:05 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
Of course I agree with much of it, given, there are similarities to why I said I would stop playing as well.

You can choose to think it is whining, or not valid; however, the dwindling population on TLMafia is more complicated than people got older and stopped playing SC2.

Personally, I think TLMafia tends towards an abusive/bullying culture.
Some people are OK with this; some do not yet realise it is abuse; and the majority pack up and leave.



Regardless of that, I agree with you that with 115 odd pages; there was enough content between all remaining parties to figure this game out.


I guess that's your opinion. Games get heated and people get mad but from what I remember, old games with people like robotik (??) and people like that flamed much more hardcore. I only started playing TL mafia in 2015 even though I had been on the site since 2011. I enjoy the challenge of games and feel like the players that do play are generally decently high level. I've always been good at compartmentalizing things (e.g. insults in game, etc.) and not take them personally; I realize other people struggle with it.

But that's not what n00bking's rant was about. He basically wrote an essay whining that we didn't lynch HF because his reasons were so carefully and perfectly crafted, and that there were AFK people. He never mentioned anything about cyber bullying and the stuff you mentioned. News flash: people here have played with HF for literally 3-6 years. Meta matters.

As HF said, part of mafia is being able to sell your case, regardless of alignment. NK tried hard enough but ultimately wasn't convincing enough. Idk why that needs a rant
Well yes, the HF component was overplayed; however, it was the precursor to that which more or less what I was attributing as similar content.

Look, Im not here to berate or lecture; Im just not a fan of outright continuously calling people bad or stupid.
It should not considered an effective means of working with people in real life; ergo, mafia.
I had no intention to hijack discussion to this topic either.

P.S. I still want to see a scum game from you lasting longer than 72hrs; given Damdred prediction of your play.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 15 2018 00:51 GMT
#2323
On March 15 2018 09:16 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:55 AMG wrote:
Good game overall.

I never really got HF as mafia at all this game or understood anyone that was pushing it. Nor did i see df as anything but town. or rsoultin. Lots of townies making themselves really townie made things easier, not many places to hide.

And yes, Ive been floating around this site since 2013 or so. I play rarely. I will say that my drive to play disappeared right around the time marv did also.


-pokes- Hope I didn't offend you! My main reason for finding your kill weird was that you seemed pretty lost after the prp kill, which was inevitable enough that I didn't think that would be enough to get a player shot. It wasn't because you were a bad kill.

I can be a baddy early game, especially when I'm having trouble finding mafia in general lol >< (And late game. And mid game.)

Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance, probably more of a chance than it felt like you had. D3 really seemed like it could go about anywhere until the very end or so.




Oh not at all, I think i mentioned in obs that we were ALL struggling to find mafia early game and it was really starting to show. Everyone was standing around saying BUT WHOS MAFIA to each other and the response was a shrug. That really is a credit to moosey and noobkings early play to stay off nearly every bodies radar, they did quite well in that regard and I think town did equally well to not go feral on itself when there were no obvious options to go for.

I can say though that my day 1 reads are probably about 50%, but by the end of 2nd or 3rd cycle i'm usually well and truly onto scum, as unpopular as my reads may be at the time. If i'm flying with thread sentiment, you can assume i'm either being lazy af or i'm scum.


Fair enough. I too would be happy to play with you again My biggest issue with you in-game was based on a misunderstanding anyway lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 15 2018 01:02 GMT
#2324
Also I don't think my nk plan that noobking said was terrible was actually that awful. He says it ends the game in the qt but my whole point was that if we lynch wrong I 100% know it's the other vt and if mafia DO try and do some shenanigans to narrow it down further then the mafia in the medics becomes 50/50 between two people the next day.

Obviously statistically for everyone else not so great but when have I cared about that? Perfect for me if I can just argue my way out of a lynch knowing someone is confirmed mafia.
n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
March 15 2018 01:18 GMT
#2325
On March 15 2018 10:02 Holyflare wrote:
Also I don't think my nk plan that noobking said was terrible was actually that awful. He says it ends the game in the qt but my whole point was that if we lynch wrong I 100% know it's the other vt and if mafia DO try and do some shenanigans to narrow it down further then the mafia in the medics becomes 50/50 between two people the next day.

If they lynch you D3 and then use your plan N3, but pick wrong on who to nightkill between Moosy and Slam, your plan allows us to win immediately. The town is literally endgamed right there, D4 never even happens.

If they lynch Slam D3 and then use your plan N3, but pick wrong on who to nightkill between Moosy and you, your plan again allows us to win immediately. The town is endgamed right there, D4 never even happens.

Following the normal plan allows the Town to mislynch one of you/Slam, then accidentally nightkill the other one, and STILL win the game, IF they correctly lynch the mafia medic on the first try on D4. But they will at least get that ONE chance. With your plan, they don't. Zero chances.

So that's what was meant in the Mafia QT, about how I was sure the Town would not use your plan, and how your plan can give mafia instant-win scenarios on N3.
n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
March 15 2018 01:18 GMT
#2326
Holyflare wrote:
I will never allow myself to be nkd or lynched purely out of spite for NK.

Holyflare wrote:
You are not night killing me.

Verifiably false, sir!

On March 15 2018 06:08 rsoultin wrote:
Tbf...what you said wasn't always factually correct either. Since we're being critical right now.

I have an excuse for not being factually correct though. I was a bad guy. :D


n00bKing
Profile Joined June 2015
United States1202 Posts
March 15 2018 01:25 GMT
#2327
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance.

You can have your opinion I suppose, but I powerfully disagree.

I thought the game was lost as soon as prplhz chose not to play, and let himself get killed N1. I told Moosy as much immediately, and gave him permission to scoop whenever he wanted to. In fact, I said to prplhz IN the scum thread (before he died) that if he didn't start playing and get himself out of the N1 crosshairs, it would make it literally impossible for his team to win.

I later meant to tell him to "please start playing, or just post the scum roster in the game thread" but I forgot. And as I mentioned in the scum thread, he probably would not have even seen it anyway, since he never made a 2nd post there after saying hi.

So as soon as the N1 results came in, I gave up on the game. And made sure Moosy understood I was giving up, and that he shouldn't expect to have a teammate rest-of-way, because he wasn't going to. And I didn't feel bad about leaving him high-and-dry, because his other teammate had already done it anyway.

Moosy apparently agreed with you (about the game being winnable) at one point, and said so. But I told him nah, it wasn't winnable, and that I was not willing to start trying.

Maybe someday I'll be part of scum roster here where all of the members play. But it hasn't happened yet, and someone (AMG, maybe?) mentioned in the observation thread that they think this could be the final game on TLMafia. Maybe it is time.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2018 01:40 GMT
#2328
Where do you normally play n00bKing; and what influenced you to join this game?
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 15 2018 01:40 GMT
#2329
On March 15 2018 08:52 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2018 08:16 darthfoley wrote:
Like I have an 11 page filter and plenty of content inside it. I'm really not sure what your criticism is supposed to mean.

And yea, game was way too setup dependent. But i'm always down to try new things and I appreciate Calix for hosting it well
Why assume a comment about being "independent" is a criticism?

All it means is that your actions are difficult to predict - and is a fact, rather a flaw or criticism.

For players whom tone read (or as I prefer, rely on the nuance of prediction); this can prove to be a very difficult challenge to overcome.



Because you said you mostly agreed with n00bking who wrote an essay about extraneous factors that all ended up sounding like whining.

Like yea, afk people playing mafia suck balls. Idk why prplhz even signs up for games tbh. But he does, so you have to accept that if you're going to play on TL Mafia.
Of course I agree with much of it, given, there are similarities to why I said I would stop playing as well.

You can choose to think it is whining, or not valid; however, the dwindling population on TLMafia is more complicated than people got older and stopped playing SC2.

Personally, I think TLMafia tends towards an abusive/bullying culture.
Some people are OK with this; some do not yet realise it is abuse; and the majority pack up and leave.


Regardless of that, I agree with you that with 115 odd pages; there was enough content between all remaining parties to figure this game out.

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 15 2018 01:42 GMT
#2330
What Mocsta says is very true. I definitely contributed to the toxicity during my stay here in the past but it was definitely encouraged by others.

This game wasn't that bad in terms of bullying or telling people they suck so I did enjoy playing.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 15 2018 01:44 GMT
#2331
Also as a note I did actually plan to be more reasonable this time playing so meta was NAI this game and would have been NAI even if I was town. I was going to do my best not to troll.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-15 02:02:42
March 15 2018 02:00 GMT
#2332
GG scum both of you played very well considering the circumstances. Huge post by NK made me want to switch for a moment but then again there wasn't really much pressure. Game could have gone a lot more differently if you had a roleblocker.

It must be so intimidating for the n1 action what to pick against three medics, so amg kill makes some sense from that perspective, even though his reads were good he can't really be considered a thread pusher like HF/rsoul from whom you can have feedback almost whenever you like.

Kudos to df for guessing the N2 target. Too bad the paranoia didn't allow me to appreciate it during the game :>
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 15 2018 02:24 GMT
#2333
On March 15 2018 10:42 MoosyDoosy wrote:
What Mocsta says is very true. I definitely contributed to the toxicity during my stay here in the past but it was definitely encouraged by others.

This game wasn't that bad in terms of bullying or telling people they suck so I did enjoy playing.


Yes, there are some people I know I won't enjoy playing with as much as others for the reasons you state.

I do agree that too often, people go to the OMGUS method. This game I didn't for a few reasons. I don't even know what other sites people play on, so I can't really have other reference points.

I just didn't think this game was the right time to bring that up. There have defffffinitely been a few games where I would 100% agree with you and Mocsta
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 15 2018 02:54 GMT
#2334
I don't mind people being mean, for the record. Also, I'd like to say that I honestly signed up for this game so it could start I feel bad when games don't fill up.

If a majority of people would rather I just don't sign up if I know I'm not gonna be able(have the motivation) to play I can return to obsing. It's essentially the same to me lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-15 02:59:37
March 15 2018 02:57 GMT
#2335
I assume he is from epicmafia based on a quick google search

https://epicmafia.com/user/445487

edit oh lol these games are over 2 yrs old I misread the timestamps

oh wait is this even what i think it is
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 15 2018 03:00 GMT
#2336
On March 15 2018 10:25 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance.

You can have your opinion I suppose, but I powerfully disagree.

I thought the game was lost as soon as prplhz chose not to play, and let himself get killed N1. I told Moosy as much immediately, and gave him permission to scoop whenever he wanted to. In fact, I said to prplhz IN the scum thread (before he died) that if he didn't start playing and get himself out of the N1 crosshairs, it would make it literally impossible for his team to win.

I later meant to tell him to "please start playing, or just post the scum roster in the game thread" but I forgot. And as I mentioned in the scum thread, he probably would not have even seen it anyway, since he never made a 2nd post there after saying hi.

So as soon as the N1 results came in, I gave up on the game. And made sure Moosy understood I was giving up, and that he shouldn't expect to have a teammate rest-of-way, because he wasn't going to. And I didn't feel bad about leaving him high-and-dry, because his other teammate had already done it anyway.

Moosy apparently agreed with you (about the game being winnable) at one point, and said so. But I told him nah, it wasn't winnable, and that I was not willing to start trying.

Maybe someday I'll be part of scum roster here where all of the members play. But it hasn't happened yet, and someone (AMG, maybe?) mentioned in the observation thread that they think this could be the final game on TLMafia. Maybe it is time.


Between the epic long sign-up and the number of inactives, getting next game going with any more than 9 players will be an achievement.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 15 2018 04:48 GMT
#2337
On March 15 2018 10:25 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 09:04 rsoultin wrote:
Also, I echo the props to moosy/nk. It's tough to stay that involved in a game like this. You guys definitely had a chance.

You can have your opinion I suppose, but I powerfully disagree.

I thought the game was lost as soon as prplhz chose not to stuff Stuff stuff what he meant was when Slam godread pegged him immediately upon replacing in

U gotta not play textbook scum m8

And also, ANNOUNCEMENT TO TL MAFIA

WHEN RESPECTED, I REDUCE TROLLING

WHEN IGNORED, WHAT IS LEFT TO DO?

I HEREBY DEMAND SOME CRED

+ Show Spoiler +
lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 15 2018 08:04 GMT
#2338
You were an amazingly easy townread this game slam <3

I'm not sure that I agree about sign-ups? I think some of it had to do with the setup, which tbf seemed imbalanced. I think a normal would have gotten more interest. It was a nice idea but yeah...pretty tough for scum.

I wouldn't have signed up except I wanted to help get the game going. The idea of rolling scum this game was daunting @.@
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 15 2018 08:31 GMT
#2339
Damn, my back is hurting from carrying that game.
Zerg for Life
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
March 15 2018 09:15 GMT
#2340
GG, bit imba game but that was expected.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 459
Bale 45
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9275
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.