• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8028 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 101 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:31 GMT
#621
On December 14 2017 01:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:27 Forumite wrote:
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.

Good feeling because it's not you?
Because it might happen even with me offline a few hours, also Oats disappeared, maybe to avoid outing scumteam

If I was afraid of getting lynched I would have sheeped Conversion
:3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 16:32 GMT
#622
On December 14 2017 01:20 Palmar wrote:
hf is oats mafia go check


He defended conversion and didn't respond why so probably. Forumite also guilty of the same.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:34 GMT
#623
On December 14 2017 01:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:28 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess

Notice how I cleverly set you up for an easy day 2 lynch.
Nah, you actually came around and read Oats.
:3
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 16:36 GMT
#624
Oh my goodness it's a Holyflare.

Unfortunately I won't be around for deadline for any shenannies. Catching up now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:38 GMT
#625
On December 14 2017 01:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Fantastic. I can go to bed I think. I'd really feel safer if LS were on the Oatsmaster wagon and I would really like if Koshi were too. And that's probably going to be a problem because Koshi keeps trying to fite LS.

W0t?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:41 GMT
#626
I would like to point out Oats was on my list 24h ago. tyty
I had a good night of sleep.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:42 GMT
#627
On December 14 2017 01:41 Koshi wrote:
I would like to point out Oats was on my list 24h ago. tyty


Eh he was low-hanging fruit then and he's low-hanging fruit now
We CAN have nice things
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:42 GMT
#628
On December 13 2017 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Conversion
Palmar
Chezinu
Oats

Maybe

Well 6 hours ago
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:43 GMT
#629
OH ALL RIGHT KMATT CAN BE BLACK
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:44 GMT
#630
Palmar Chezinu Oats also still possible. That is the only reason I am thinking about moving my vote from Conversion.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:44 GMT
#631
Palmar is more likely mafia now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:45 GMT
#632
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is more likely mafia now.

This is true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:45 GMT
#633
On December 14 2017 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is more likely mafia now.

This is true.

I agree.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:45 GMT
#634
On December 14 2017 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is more likely mafia now.

This is true.

So is this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:49 GMT
#635
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.
We CAN have nice things
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:53 GMT
#636
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:54 GMT
#637
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

I agree so much!
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:54 GMT
#638
VE get on this Oats lynch dude i know you would feel safer with me being on it but still just do it.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:55 GMT
#639
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Well I mean they're not RANDOM! Palmar has made a case on Forumite since Matt started catching up, so like, there's a DICHOTOMY there that can only be denied by logic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:55 GMT
#640
On December 14 2017 01:54 Arya321 wrote:
VE get on this Oats lynch dude i know you would feel safer with me being on it but still just do it.

LS CATCH UP DUDE!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1037
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3509
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko937
B2W.Neo750
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT265
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.