• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10932 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 101 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:07 GMT
#581
Okay VisceraEyes is town and we just agree on Oatsmaster and it's really just that simple.

##Vote Oatsmaster

Not changing that vote, that was impossible to write on a phone.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 16:07 GMT
#582
On December 13 2017 23:46 prplhz wrote:
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?


All I've ever played on was a phone.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:07 GMT
#583
On December 14 2017 01:04 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:03 prplhz wrote:
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?


Just caught up and was wondering that myself. Need to make a status update.

@VE and quoted people.

I will join you on Oats if Conversion is not lynched. But I think Conversion is still wayyyyy more likely mafia.

Oats pulled mpre attention to him than Conversion. Conversion almost solely tries to push away attention.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:08 GMT
#584
On December 14 2017 00:59 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:47 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

get out of your shell scum.

Why on earth are you excusing me for calling you mafia. I'm fucking great at this, I should not be wrong when I'm convinced. If you're town you surely must consider I'm mafia.
Not really. You have as good a read on me as everyone else in the thread, that I was slow in the beginning and did a few odd posts early. You are right on calling me out on those, that doesn´t make you scum. Doing a read on me is a null-read the other way around, I´ve gotten a lot of suspicion from townies as town in other games and in reverse I try not to automatically side with those who agree with me.

Big question, why do you think Oats is town? Or are you pushing me because I tried to save Conversion? You say that it was a clear case, I´ve read the thread and his filter but I don´t see it. If you want Conversion lynched then give me a case on him first. Going for a chainsaw defence in favor of Oats make you look scummy.


No no, you should be calling me either bad or mafia. I guess you are calling me mafia, but then why are you talking about about receiving suspicion from townies? Do you know I'm a townie despite you calling me mafia? What's going on here?
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:08 GMT
#585
God i have to do it in the vote thread too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:08 GMT
#586
My list contained Palmar Oats Conversion and Chezinu. I still like those names a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:09 GMT
#587
Fantastic. I can go to bed I think. I'd really feel safer if LS were on the Oatsmaster wagon and I would really like if Koshi were too. And that's probably going to be a problem because Koshi keeps trying to fite LS.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:09 GMT
#588
On December 14 2017 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!

so busy that half your posts are about how busy you are.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:10 GMT
#589
On December 14 2017 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!

so busy that half your posts are about how busy you are.

Is my point about him trying to lynch me vicariously also just me having an ego? Because I also find that to be really scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:11 GMT
#590
I'm not here for deadline.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:12 GMT
#591
On December 13 2017 00:52 prplhz wrote:
I literally don't have a read.

Maybe Conversion is town for doing a lot of meta analysis that kind of led nowhere.


I loved this read at the time. I think I mentioned thinking prplhz is town yesterday, but if I didn't, he is.

It doesn't really say much about conversion (he's still rather nully to me), but both the tone and content of prplhz's post really great. He is my #1 townread I think
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:13 GMT
#592
On December 14 2017 01:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!

so busy that half your posts are about how busy you are.

Is my point about him trying to lynch me vicariously also just me having an ego? Because I also find that to be really scummy.

haven't read hf yet, we don't really have to worry about him right now.

I did not get the feeling he was "vicariously" trying to do anything.
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 16:13 GMT
#593
hmm
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:15 GMT
#594
I think VE may be town too. Koshi is wrong enough to be town. When he's mafia he's usually less wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:15 GMT
#595
but the koshi one is super weak and pls don't sheep it. Feel free to sheep the prplhz read though, it's excellent.
Computer says mafia
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:15 GMT
#596
Finally got unflood controlled but although Palmar's case is decent I still think Oats is the better lynch atm. Mainly there were more question marks about his play than Forumites.
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:16 GMT
#597
Grack is a very good scum candidate too.
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 16:16 GMT
#598
reread through Oats/Kmatt

deciding on oats, probably won't be around deadline if my meetings don't end
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:16 GMT
#599
I should read oats
Computer says mafia
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:17 GMT
#600
The odd thnig that stuck about me on Oats is he isn't trying to do stuff with his questions and his soft defence on Conversion was hella weird with saying df's case was bad and not say why it was bad either. Rather unusual for Oats.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.