• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:18
CEST 18:18
KST 01:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10084 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 101 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:52 GMT
#561
On December 14 2017 00:50 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:34 Conversion wrote:
I'm pretty wary of following Palmar's lynch after last game

I'd be okay with a Kmatt/Oats lynch today. I forget who my other scum reads were. I think I don't like HF's face but that's not a legit scum read


bitch I didn't read that one. I'm reading this one.

I actually made a case.


your case was pretty spicy. better than last game for sure

not sure if I buy it 100% though. you and I agree on the same thing earlier, but have diverging views on the later half. probably because he's telling people to hop off my case and I'm biased because of that

but I'm also wary bc he's doing what Oats is doing but less abrasive

Actually the only real case I made last game was on darthfoley who was mafia. I just didn't have the balls to follow through.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:53 GMT
#562
On December 14 2017 00:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:50 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:34 Conversion wrote:
I'm pretty wary of following Palmar's lynch after last game

I'd be okay with a Kmatt/Oats lynch today. I forget who my other scum reads were. I think I don't like HF's face but that's not a legit scum read


bitch I didn't read that one. I'm reading this one.

I actually made a case.


your case was pretty spicy. better than last game for sure

not sure if I buy it 100% though. you and I agree on the same thing earlier, but have diverging views on the later half. probably because he's telling people to hop off my case and I'm biased because of that

but I'm also wary bc he's doing what Oats is doing but less abrasive

Actually the only real case I made last game was on darthfoley who was mafia. I just didn't have the balls to follow through.

You quite literally stole the DF lynch from me last game to lynch a townie. I was already lynching DF last game and you derailed that lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:53 GMT
#563
On December 14 2017 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.

If he's mafia, it's 100% because of what I wrote.

hell, even him

1) agreeing to wagon me while complaining it's not his 1st choice
2) apologizing for wagoning me

this is like 90% mafia stuff right there.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:54 GMT
#564
On December 14 2017 00:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:52 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:50 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:48 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:34 Conversion wrote:
I'm pretty wary of following Palmar's lynch after last game

I'd be okay with a Kmatt/Oats lynch today. I forget who my other scum reads were. I think I don't like HF's face but that's not a legit scum read


bitch I didn't read that one. I'm reading this one.

I actually made a case.


your case was pretty spicy. better than last game for sure

not sure if I buy it 100% though. you and I agree on the same thing earlier, but have diverging views on the later half. probably because he's telling people to hop off my case and I'm biased because of that

but I'm also wary bc he's doing what Oats is doing but less abrasive

Actually the only real case I made last game was on darthfoley who was mafia. I just didn't have the balls to follow through.

You quite literally stole the DF lynch from me last game to lynch a townie. I was already lynching DF last game and you derailed that lynch.

Not my problem my wayward giant dick swung in the wrong direction once. If you had anchored your case properly I couldn't have swung it.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:55 GMT
#565
On December 14 2017 00:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.

If he's mafia, it's 100% because of what I wrote.

hell, even him

1) agreeing to wagon me while complaining it's not his 1st choice
2) apologizing for wagoning me

this is like 90% mafia stuff right there.

These two things that you wrote in a second are more convincing than anything you wrote in your case, which is why you're fucking suspicious Palmar. You're just trying to make shit up and now you've had time to think of shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:57 GMT
#566
On December 14 2017 00:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.

If he's mafia, it's 100% because of what I wrote.

hell, even him

1) agreeing to wagon me while complaining it's not his 1st choice
2) apologizing for wagoning me

this is like 90% mafia stuff right there.

These two things that you wrote in a second are more convincing than anything you wrote in your case, which is why you're fucking suspicious Palmar. You're just trying to make shit up and now you've had time to think of shit.


That's literally in my case brother.

I know you're getting up there in age but do I need to order some reading glasses on amazon for you?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 15:57 GMT
#567
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

This guy is top town Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:57 GMT
#568
On December 14 2017 00:44 Palmar wrote:
I already had noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy


the reason it's scummy is because he specifically announces it's not his 1st pick. So any illusion of it actually being a pressure vote or whatever else bullshit you can think of is already shattered. It's completely pointless. In fact, he even apologizes for making this vote when I call him out on it.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:58 GMT
#569
On December 14 2017 00:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

This guy is top town Palmar

bad koshi
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:59 GMT
#570
On December 14 2017 00:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

get out of your shell scum.

Why on earth are you excusing me for calling you mafia. I'm fucking great at this, I should not be wrong when I'm convinced. If you're town you surely must consider I'm mafia.
Not really. You have as good a read on me as everyone else in the thread, that I was slow in the beginning and did a few odd posts early. You are right on calling me out on those, that doesn´t make you scum. Doing a read on me is a null-read the other way around, I´ve gotten a lot of suspicion from townies as town in other games and in reverse I try not to automatically side with those who agree with me.

Big question, why do you think Oats is town? Or are you pushing me because I tried to save Conversion? You say that it was a clear case, I´ve read the thread and his filter but I don´t see it. If you want Conversion lynched then give me a case on him first. Going for a chainsaw defence in favor of Oats make you look scummy.
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:00 GMT
#571
Ya I missed it because it was buried in quotes. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I don't find the vote on you particularly scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:01 GMT
#572
Palmar actually wrote a case which is kind of unsettling. I've decided that VisceraEyes is town for now for no particular reason than to just make the game easier for myself.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:02 GMT
#573
On December 14 2017 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:57 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:22 Palmar wrote:
Actually, I'm not 99% sure, I'm 100% sure forumite is mafia.
Would you mind elaborating? It´s not scummy to call me mafia but you´ve been quiet for a while and I just started throwing suspicion on Oats who´s gotten a few votes allready. Are you defending Oats, or are you setting up for an easy lynch on me D2?

This guy is top town Palmar

bad koshi

Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:02 GMT
#574
Meh I'm just gonna assume Palmar would be more lazy as scum than to write a case.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 16:03 GMT
#575
I really really really think we shouldnt lynch forumite and I have had this feeling from the start.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:03 GMT
#576
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:03 GMT
#577
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?


Let's explore the bolded statement:

On December 12 2017 22:45 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

Hi VE, what are your scumreads?


He did, in fact, ask you about your scumreads! And weirdly enough you did actually not specifically answer him (that I can find, but I'm doing research live here). I admit you were in the thread at the time, but if he recognized your posts as answers to his direct question, he never responded to any of what you said.

He also asked you about koshi recently, which he hasn't followed up on, but it's rather recent so less important.

The point is, you just think he's doing more with this stuff than he actually is because you like people giving you respect

I actually directly answered his question. But I just called it stupid, so maybe that's why he doesn't find me helpful.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:04 GMT
#578
On December 14 2017 01:03 Koshi wrote:
I really really really think we shouldnt lynch forumite and I have had this feeling from the start.

Ya we're not lynching Forumite. We're lynching Oats and Palmar is either scum or really wrong.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 16:04 GMT
#579
On December 14 2017 01:03 prplhz wrote:
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?


Just caught up and was wondering that myself. Need to make a status update.
We CAN have nice things
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 16:05 GMT
#580
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 165
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1527
420jenkins427
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3641
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby795
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1792
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt711
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE93
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2947
Other Games
• WagamamaTV223
• Shiphtur223
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 42m
Replay Cast
6h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 42m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.