• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:03
CEST 12:03
KST 19:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11490 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 15:00 GMT
#521
the one thing that's bothering me about oats is how he called the case on me bad out of nowhere and then said I wasn't trying to figure out DF's alignment as the only follow up. not sure if his playstyle makes him scum b/c he looks the same to me every game, but that's just me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 15:01 GMT
#522
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:01 GMT
#523
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!

It's not looks town equals mafia but you're posting more with your brain than your heart which is kind of non-ve-like. You agree with this yourself too in this very post you're saying that you're switching things up.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:02 GMT
#524
On December 13 2017 23:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.
I´d like to put Kmatt in the black list, I don´t see any reason why he should be considered town. I tried to find the genuine anger at VE defending his target, whatever. Not enough for me.

On Koshi, what do you think is off with his play?

I´d like to lynch Oats today, or Palmar unless he gets in here talking. Or Kmatt. Right now there are too many undecided.
:3
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:03 GMT
#525
Why does Joshi think he's a mafia god? Did he improve a lot on the last year or so?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 15:03 GMT
#526
I think my names are the best.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:04 GMT
#527
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 15:04 GMT
#528
On December 14 2017 00:03 prplhz wrote:
Why does Joshi think he's a mafia god? Did he improve a lot on the last year or so?

2017 was my year. End 2016 as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:04 GMT
#529
On December 13 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
It's terrible that Conversion said that DF is trying to look towny but then did absolutely nothing about it and didn't even call him mafia despite calling him things that mafia does?


IT's terrible you and DF have called me mafia on this exact same point for the past I don't even know how many games and you've been right.

once.

both of you

this is kinda awful logic but I'm interested to see how it goes (it's where I currently am with reading the thread).
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 15:06 GMT
#530
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster
Nice
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:10 GMT
#531
On December 14 2017 00:04 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.

For context, I've never once not given the color red as mafia in colored posts.

Like, I'm just talking shit, but I specifically know that as mafia I always want at least one person as a "scum read" because people like you go "Hey VE doesn't have any scumreads" so I really find it unlikely that this observation means anything really.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:12 GMT
#532
Also I've cut back on my formatting. People hate that shit and while I don't really care what people think, it's simultaneously not more convincing and not more fun and easier to not do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 15:12 GMT
#533
On December 14 2017 00:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:04 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:01 Koshi wrote:
Yeah VE his list is pretty ok as well. Exciting who will be more correct.

I think his list lacks the colour red for a VE POST.

For context, I've never once not given the color red as mafia in colored posts.

Like, I'm just talking shit, but I specifically know that as mafia I always want at least one person as a "scum read" because people like you go "Hey VE doesn't have any scumreads" so I really find it unlikely that this observation means anything really.

Weren't you going to bed or something? And now you show up to answer some post about post colouring.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:13 GMT
#534
lol

Night prp
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 15:14 GMT
#535
+ Show Spoiler +
its not some post it's a post by prplhz who I like, and who recognizes my lack of formatting. luv you
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:17 GMT
#536
On December 13 2017 10:11 Arya321 wrote:
Conversion I trying to work with you hence why I trying to talk to you. I was going to ask for you to elaborate more on the reasons but you covered that.


No one talks like this btw except LS btw. No one skips the word "am" as much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:18 GMT
#537
him being LS also changes my read on him significantly. For example, not sure if I like LS going after Chez.
Computer says mafia
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 15:18 GMT
#538
On December 14 2017 00:18 Palmar wrote:
him being LS also changes my read on him significantly. For example, not sure if I like LS going after Chez.

I didn't go after chez lmao. That was Kmatt.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 15:20 GMT
#539
I just wish chez was here so we could talk Anyways I kinda wanting to lynch oats after looking through stuff expcally an old game where he actually did try to do stuff instead of doing half assed stuff tbh.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 15:21 GMT
#540
I think I'm like 99% sure forumite is mafia btw.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 57m
Replay Cast
12h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.