• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 14:41 GMT
#501
actually I'm questioning my reads. going to just unvote and let the game flow probs
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:44 GMT
#502
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:46 GMT
#503
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 14:47 GMT
#504
On December 13 2017 23:46 prplhz wrote:
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?


pretty much. and if you have good grammar you're going to get called scum for it
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:47 GMT
#505
No it's been my default mode for most of this game, it's why I've been less active. Anyone who doesn't like it can fucking cry about it. Needless to say I'm back at a computer now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:50 GMT
#506
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-13 14:51:41
December 13 2017 14:51 GMT
#507
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (3)Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (1) VisceralEyes, Forumite
Chezinu(1): Kmatt
Kmatt(2): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion(2): Koshi, Holyflare
Forunite: Conversion

Nonvoters: Conversion, Palmar, Ayra321, Eversince, Darthfoley

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Palmar With three votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))

Remeber voting is mandatory
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 14:51 GMT
#508
On December 13 2017 23:46 prplhz wrote:
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?

It is. Had you caught up to this point?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:52 GMT
#509
Read the thread I don't get the conversion case at all and still have a townish read on him for his effort and his reaction to the wagon (maybe oats is scum with him?) but I think he's kind of a bad lynch. Forumite looks like himself in tone but both oats and VE seem a little forced, more "I should make a post with some caps lock" than "God dammit I need to tell this person off"
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 14:52 GMT
#510
On December 13 2017 21:46 Arya321 wrote:
Okay fine I will hard claim LightningStrike

😁🤗
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 14:52 GMT
#511
I still surprised that Grack Oats are still voting Palmar but VE you just said you wont anyone that in your green or black zone?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:53 GMT
#512
On December 13 2017 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.

Chez just said that it applied no matter his alignment. HolyFlare missed this too.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 14:54 GMT
#513
On December 13 2017 23:53 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.

Chez just said that it applied no matter his alignment. HolyFlare missed this too.

+1
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 14:54 GMT
#514
On December 13 2017 22:38 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
VE, prplhz, Koshi, Palmar, a bunch more. I think Koshi did a short metaread on me in his filter.

I will check his filter btw that does remind me ot read df's filter from his last game as well >.>

No I didnt. I just said he isnt superbad. I remember him being an ok player and his earlier filter didint do him justice
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:55 GMT
#515
On December 13 2017 23:51 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:46 prplhz wrote:
Is playing mafia from a phone simply the worst thing ever?

It is. Had you caught up to this point?

Yes LightningStrike
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 14:55 GMT
#516
What do people think about oatsie?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 14:57 GMT
#517
On December 13 2017 23:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi lolol

You're ridiculous. You come in here and call my play bad. You literally didn't do a fucking thing last game as town. A FUCKING THING. Your opinion of my play means LESS than nothing to me. And I love how you make this whole page of dumb observations about my play and end up on "He could be either thing, mafia or just bad."

And I'M the bad one. I just haven't even started trying yet because at the point I'd been playing to, not much had happened. What's your excuse?

Euuhm. I didnt mean it the way you are taking it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 14:57 GMT
#518
On December 13 2017 23:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:38 Arya321 wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
VE, prplhz, Koshi, Palmar, a bunch more. I think Koshi did a short metaread on me in his filter.

I will check his filter btw that does remind me ot read df's filter from his last game as well >.>

No I didnt. I just said he isnt superbad. I remember him being an ok player and his earlier filter didint do him justice

Ya I figured it wasn't much of a attempt but it still note worthy for me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:58 GMT
#519
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 14:59 GMT
#520
On December 13 2017 23:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kmatt
Grackaroni
Conversion
Ayra321
prphlz
Eversince
DarthFoley

Forumite
Koshi
Oatsmaster
Holyflare
Palmar

This is approximately where I stand. I don't think I missed anyone. I honestly still don't have any scumreads until I see some flips or whatever, I still kinda think Oats is mafia based on his lack of giving shits and I'm really confused by Koshi's utter hatred of my playstyle. But it's whatever. I won't lynch anyone that's green and I would lynch anyone that's black. I'm in the process of narrowing it down to who I actually prefer to lynch now.

The greens are fine xcept conversion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 42m
INu's Battles
6h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
Replay Cast
17h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.