• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10277 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 101 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:11 GMT
#481
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
"it" in that last post being the push on Conversion. Me and my pronouns.
Okay, kmatt was referring to the Conversion lynch/wagon, which I'm not on. Is he confused?
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:12 GMT
#482
forumite is looking good to me. is proving my shallow read previously wrong

Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 13:13 GMT
#483
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:13 GMT
#484
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>


hi LS hope things are dandy now
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:14 GMT
#485
I just woke up and skimmed the thread so I’ll have more inndepth thoughts when I’m in front of a computer (aka at work)
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 13:34 GMT
#486
On December 13 2017 22:13 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>


hi LS hope things are dandy now

Considering this is finals week I should of waited honestly but it's whatever. What you want to talk about?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:36 GMT
#487
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
VE, prplhz, Koshi, Palmar, a bunch more. I think Koshi did a short metaread on me in his filter.
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 13:38 GMT
#488
On December 13 2017 22:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>
VE, prplhz, Koshi, Palmar, a bunch more. I think Koshi did a short metaread on me in his filter.

I will check his filter btw that does remind me ot read df's filter from his last game as well >.>
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:39 GMT
#489
On December 13 2017 22:34 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:13 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>


hi LS hope things are dandy now

Considering this is finals week I should of waited honestly but it's whatever. What you want to talk about?


what’a your opinion on oats defending me? and forumite’s post on it
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 13:43 GMT
#490
On December 13 2017 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Ok I read Forumite and Grack their filters.

I would say give Forumite time. Don't lynch him D1 because he seems like a "bad player" atm. Which is not the same as a scummy player. I think I already played with him before and I don't think he was horrible. So give him time.


Grack not knowing how to read VE and not attempting to do shit is annoying but that's it. I would also not be too mad if he gets lynched.

This was the only meta post by Koshi on you Forumite he hasn't updated that part I think from ym quick scan on his filter? Will check df's filter from his last scum game be back in about 15 minutes or so depending on how large his filter was in that game.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:45 GMT
#491
I particularly found that post funny because Koshi is doing exactly what he tells not people to do— don’t lynch a bad player because it isn’t the same thing as a scummy player
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 13:47 GMT
#492
Last post before diving df's filter from his last scum game for play style comparision purposes:
On December 13 2017 22:39 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:34 Arya321 wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:13 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 22:13 Arya321 wrote:
Had anyone in here played with Forumite before? Just curious since I never played with him >.>


hi LS hope things are dandy now

Considering this is finals week I should of waited honestly but it's whatever. What you want to talk about?


what’a your opinion on oats defending me? and forumite’s post on it

Oats didn't really defended you but he just called the case bad from df nothing more. Wish he would elobrate more on that. I agree with Forumite post on Oats being lastluster on his defense of you and he doesn't normally post a lot of 1 liners if I recalled when I did play with him which granted my first game since I had quit >.>
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:49 GMT
#493
he’s not “defending” me per say, but calling a case bad without followup just reeks of mafia trying to set up for “I told you so” once I flip town
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:52 GMT
#494
I’m too lazy right now to recase oats so I’ll move to K-MATT
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:58 GMT
#495
##Unvote
##Vote Oatsmaster
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 14:29 GMT
#496
On December 13 2017 12:50 Chezinu wrote:
Kmatt, are you scares?
Chezinu, is Kmatt scum?

On December 13 2017 08:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:13 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.

Setup talking is sometimes a good way to scum hunt as town and scum sometimes think differently about it. Scum hunting off of a couple of "Hi"-posts is unlikely to yield results, no?

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

Bad posts
It was a mafia bait post from Arya. Easy to critisize without risking looking bad.

I am not catching up tonight (will do tomorrow), but I do agree with this so conversion is no longer town, and koshi looks better for making the point.
I'd like to see Palmars opinions after the promised reread. Is "tomorrow" now or after the nightpost? So far he has Scum Conversion, town Oats, so basically opposite mine. Palmars filter is very thin, I want more

I will be away for the hours leading up to the lynch, but still here for a while yet.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 14:33 GMT
#497
I don't like the idea of Koshi being married to his list, but that's whatever

DF who's next on your list if you're set on lynching me today?

let's speak two hypotheticals: I flip scum vs. I don't flip scum
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:33 GMT
#498
Koshi lolol

You're ridiculous. You come in here and call my play bad. You literally didn't do a fucking thing last game as town. A FUCKING THING. Your opinion of my play means LESS than nothing to me. And I love how you make this whole page of dumb observations about my play and end up on "He could be either thing, mafia or just bad."

And I'M the bad one. I just haven't even started trying yet because at the point I'd been playing to, not much had happened. What's your excuse?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:35 GMT
#499
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:36 GMT
#500
On December 13 2017 09:48 Conversion wrote:
why is Kmatt town again? because of his one post to VE?

Also his subsequent anger at my townread reinforced it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 973
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings215
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40127
Shuttle 12146
FanTaSy 1685
Hyuk 1145
BeSt 557
Horang2 515
Pusan 338
Mini 325
Stork 249
EffOrt 205
[ Show more ]
Last 156
Zeus 143
Killer 138
Mind 88
ggaemo 65
sorry 63
Hyun 62
Snow 54
Soma 49
PianO 47
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
hero 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 20
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
NaDa 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli890
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo955
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
Replay Cast
10h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.