• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8776 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 101 Next
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:22 GMT
#441
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:24 GMT
#442
On December 13 2017 19:19 Eversince wrote:
Okm before you go on

I have basically no grasp on meta for anyone from here. I don't pay attention to it yet. I don't have time to filter several hundred pages of filters (Bless this site) to figure it out. So I just try to play as 'What is the town motivation for this?' vs 'What is the mafia motivation for this?' and try to despute if it makes more sense way more from one then the other...

That's fine. Just try to put in some time and focus on making your thought process clear to the thread. The less time you have, the more you should focus on showing us your total picture of all players in the game and why you think they are mafia or town
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:25 GMT
#443
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

His activity is fine. He is caught up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:26 GMT
#444
Cleary why I am awake at this hour Koshi r.r.
I said I was going to sleep an while ago.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:27 GMT
#445
Yeah, I have no problem with HF right now. He's been out of the picture enough I need to filter him for his reads but I haven't had any 'What the shit?' moments as of yet
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:32 GMT
#446
Forum; What is your current stance on the game?

Most I get from filtering is that you think the most mafia'ish players *Plamar, HF, Etc*
Are players that I think we have enough incentive to let leave alive until tomorrow. What's your recent views? (whenever you are caught up.)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:36 GMT
#447
@Kosher; I don't think I'm following your Oats> Palmar read. I'm kind of daft; forgive me r.r! Spell it out in a 'you retard' version?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:37 GMT
#448
I don't think Palmar is lynch material today. But I also don't think Oats is. And I if they both explain their line of thought I might get it. But right now it seems more like 'I don't like you.' 'I don't like you either'
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:39 GMT
#449
Neither go into reasoning beyond that. And that's why I'm kind of just ruling it as probable tvt right now. It seems stupid and the early lynch on Palmar was started on like p1 or p2 of the game. So of course it wasn't going to stick. Why did this take 10 something pages for people to realize?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:42 GMT
#450
I kind of see the reasoning (someone, I forget who) posted on like why would you not just join this wagon? It's less than 12-24 hr into the game at that point? Why not deflect off your team-mate vs joining a wagon that you have no risk for?

Both are easily possible scenarios I think
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:44 GMT
#451
Now that I'm actually thinking about it I'm have back on that. Because it would make way more sense to a team member to try to deflect off you. More so being only day 1. But I can see this from town perspective seeing the same thing ('ehy you not see this?!') but I'll go back and look at motivations for it before I decide
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:46 GMT
#452
Alright though, I feel alone in this thread and I'm starting to spam thoughts. So I'll be off now. If I'm not around within the hour, I'll be around before deadline.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:47 GMT
#453
On December 13 2017 19:36 Eversince wrote:
@Kosher; I don't think I'm following your Oats> Palmar read. I'm kind of daft; forgive me r.r! Spell it out in a 'you retard' version?

Obviously my Palmar town read was a bit tongue in cheeck. Oats reacting on it in capslock makes me think he has the answers to this game already.

It's super thin so I dont put too much weight in it. But the capslock "THIS IS A NONSENSE READ" was a bit too serious too fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:50 GMT
#454
Mmhm, I can see that I suppose.

He did hard-line on a conversion read as well with no explanation too didn't he?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:51 GMT
#455
Mid point to you and DF conversation to Conversion I think?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:58 GMT
#456
Yeah so seems like Oats reads like he thinks the Conversion read is bolonga,
Agrees that's Conversion isn't trying to figure out alignment.
Then sides with Conversion to still this you and VE are forcing your stances to appear townie?
(What I got from quick filters)
This mean HF/DF etc are also forcing or just riding along?
@Oats
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:01 GMT
#457
Uhm, ok for VE, I don't understand him well but he doesn't seem to be taking things seriously. Seems to be enjoying himself well enough so far. I think I've only played with him one other time. I don't remember that.
No specification or breakdown of why of it though so ack to that I think.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:02 GMT
#458
On December 13 2017 19:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

HF is unknown but we cant lynch him. He is voting the best case and putting his vote behind lock townies.

DF got a case on Conversion. I already typed up some things against him.

But best is you read his filter and give us your opinion. If you are in doubt. Check our filters and see if you think we (df and I) are town. If we are. Help us lynch Conversion.
I think you are town, but I'm not following the case on Conversion. Conversion wasn't pushing DF much, maybe asking about him but that's just as likely to get a read on whoever he is asking for opinions. I think DFs case on conversion was jumping the gun and attacking his accuser. Conversion was talking about an old game and how DF described it, him calling DF scum in that game has no connection on him being scum here. Maybe a weak accusation but not much more. Afterwards Conversion is defending himself so harder to read.
On December 12 2017 08:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:26 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Conversion wrote:
also are we trying to pressure palmar into entering before 3 hours left of D1 or something? because I'm on board with this plan

We are murdering him for the sheer spectacle.

Who are you by the way, I have never seen you before. How long have you played, are you good at scum/town, what's up?


I played once or twice in 2012, got intimidated, came back in 2017. I've played like 5 games, I'm awful at both and only win when I get carried.

nothing much, just playing a vidya game and f5ing this page periodically
This is the only early post of Conversion that I dislike, like HF he excused himself from contributing by calling himself a bad player early. He wasn't under attack or pressured.
:3
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:04 GMT
#459
Forum-

You need to be following the case on Conversion though...
It has dictated the thread for basically thhe last 15 pages.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:05 GMT
#460
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason73
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 172
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8176
febbydoto17
League of Legends
Doublelift1286
Counter-Strike
Fnx 535
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4356
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g3712
FrodaN2462
fl0m1155
Beastyqt811
KnowMe316
mouzStarbuck301
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 102
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8447
• WagamamaTV439
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 13m
INu's Battles
16h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 13m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.