• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 101 Next
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 02:25 GMT
#401
On December 13 2017 11:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.

So whats your conclusion on it currently?


My intense need to not sheep makes me not want to blindly convert to the Conversion wagon, but other than voting AFKs or VS, I'm a bit stuck. Forumite is the missing link from where I'm sitting. If he speaks up sometime before we tally votes it would likely clear up a lot of my "ambiguously town" reads. A lot of people here are lumping him in with other reads, while other AFKs like HolyFlare, Eversince, and prphlz slip on by.
We CAN have nice things
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 02:38 GMT
#402
On December 13 2017 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi and VE are playing super forced townie


This I totally agree with
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 03:24 GMT
#403
Just got home and on my laptop:
On December 13 2017 11:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:48 Arya321 wrote:
Just got home from my final I saw that HF is stealing some credit about pushing Conversion even though Koshi and DF were doing it first. DF and Koshi are town I think from the interactions they had while I was gone. Also HF think's I am lightningstrike for whatever reason even though I am not him or her nor do I know him or her >.>
@Koshi what you current reads on Palmar and HF
@HF What you think of KMatt and his attempted push on Chezinu?

think is?

You wanna lynch Holyflare?

Not at the moment I want to see more stuff from him and see how he progresses.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 03:27 GMT
#404
Also Oats if you happened to be around df did say the same thing about VE earlier (I haven't got the chance to check out df's last game will do it shortly).
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 13 2017 03:50 GMT
#405
Kmatt, are you scares?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 13 2017 03:54 GMT
#406
On July 13 2011 05:06 Palmar wrote:
Don't really think we have any proper lurkers anyway. Only one that is yet to contribute is Chezinu, and he's unreadable anyway.


PALMAR!!! SAVE YOURSELF!!!! KILLS THE KMATT!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 03:55 GMT
#407
+ Show Spoiler +
Doug Jones won!!! FUCK YEA
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 13 2017 03:56 GMT
#408
Conversion, Palmar, Kmatt

are like the ones that get my most attentions!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 04:24 GMT
#409
On December 13 2017 12:55 darthfoley wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Doug Jones won!!! FUCK YEA

+ Show Spoiler +
To bad it's only a 2 year seat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 05:50 GMT
#410
On December 13 2017 11:25 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 11:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.

So whats your conclusion on it currently?


My intense need to not sheep makes me not want to blindly convert to the Conversion wagon, but other than voting AFKs or VS, I'm a bit stuck. Forumite is the missing link from where I'm sitting. If he speaks up sometime before we tally votes it would likely clear up a lot of my "ambiguously town" reads. A lot of people here are lumping him in with other reads, while other AFKs like HolyFlare, Eversince, and prphlz slip on by.

why would him speaking up make your other reads change?
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 07:10 GMT
#411
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 07:14 GMT
#412
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

is lightnight strike the Ayra dude
No gg, No skill.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 07:23 GMT
#413
Eya friends! Failed to realize this game started yesterday r.r!
I will catch up tonight. I'm only going to be up for a short time tonight though. Any specific people I should look into, links appreciated!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 07:25 GMT
#414
On December 13 2017 16:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

is lightnight strike the Ayra dude


Yes
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 08:15 GMT
#415
On December 13 2017 16:23 Eversince wrote:
Eya friends! Failed to realize this game started yesterday r.r!
I will catch up tonight. I'm only going to be up for a short time tonight though. Any specific people I should look into, links appreciated!

LOL ##vote Ever
No gg, No skill.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 08:23 GMT
#416
On December 13 2017 17:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 16:23 Eversince wrote:
Eya friends! Failed to realize this game started yesterday r.r!
I will catch up tonight. I'm only going to be up for a short time tonight though. Any specific people I should look into, links appreciated!

LOL ##vote Ever


I would not be offended by it *giggles*
It would be stupid for town (I've read little to make me think you are other), makes my life super easy though. Of I can't finish catch up tonight, and have a bunch of votes tomorrow morning, I afk until I get to NOT deal with it xd.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 08:27 GMT
#417
On December 13 2017 17:23 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 17:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 13 2017 16:23 Eversince wrote:
Eya friends! Failed to realize this game started yesterday r.r!
I will catch up tonight. I'm only going to be up for a short time tonight though. Any specific people I should look into, links appreciated!

LOL ##vote Ever


I would not be offended by it *giggles*
It would be stupid for town (I've read little to make me think you are other), makes my life super easy though. Of I can't finish catch up tonight, and have a bunch of votes tomorrow morning, I afk until I get to NOT deal with it xd.


I want to highlight this because there is a lot of names I don't recognize. Yes, I have been afk. No I never lie about time as an excuse. Check my past games if you think that. I never use time as an excuse as either alignment.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 09:16 GMT
#418
Almost up to post entirely, anyone around that wants to chat? I have maby 30-45 to pass minutes before sleep is a must because I work tomorrow.

Currently; I think
Conversion: Does this odd loop conversation for the first couple pages. Gets attention for it. Continues to repeat same things to OMGUS. Then about face to thinking DF and Koshi are town?
Oats: has made some odd changes of thought too. Most seem realistic, if ideal.
Kmatt; Seemed super townie, fell off the face of the planet.
Grack is meh, Bounces back and forth between lost players I think? OK, but same boat as Palmar, I will not call you mafia. You got reason to do this. But explain why what you think pls r.r!
Arya: Questionable. Was around super early. Spotty since, Not mafia vibes, just 'what are you calling me out for when you've contributed ..??" (Personal bias strongly might be involved. I moderately of drunk xd!)
Koshi: I think is town.
VE: I think is fine.
Palmar: OK with as long as he starts explaining his read (Palmar's pls, upi a strong player and I'm brain dead xd!)
HF: Almost same deal. HF Is a super quality mafia player. And he plays super good as mafia. Him to afk, I think he really just has rl issues. But we absolutely can't leave him alive if he doesn't play at all.
Rest I don't have firm answers for yet. Null I guess. I'll amend this in the morning when I get up if no one talk in the next, erh.... 10-15'ish minutes I'm awake for.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 09:20 GMT
#419
O I could correct that terrible edition of spelling in another post. No fun though. r.r
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 09:32 GMT
#420
Mmmright,

Lasy thought before sleep:

DF: I get. I sure he's town too.
Chez: This is Chez, Chez is Chez, and Chez is Chez as Chez is brown. I like brown. CherryMX Browns to be precise. Chez is as pleasurable to me as Browns can be to me. Chez is the 'Bezz? (Sorry, not the greatest with English or spins of phrase...)
Purple has not said enough notable for me to remember so ack to that.
And Forumite is the same boat as Kmattl; I liked you super ealy on but 'meh' EVERSINCE! (puns not intended but I'm easy to amused while drunk!)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
INu's Battles
6h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
Replay Cast
17h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.