• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8046 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 00:48 GMT
#361
why is Kmatt town again? because of his one post to VE?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 00:48 GMT
#362
Just got home from my final I saw that HF is stealing some credit about pushing Conversion even though Koshi and DF were doing it first. DF and Koshi are town I think from the interactions they had while I was gone. Also HF think's I am lightningstrike for whatever reason even though I am not him or her nor do I know him or her >.>
@Koshi what you current reads on Palmar and HF
@HF What you think of KMatt and his attempted push on Chezinu?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 00:50 GMT
#363
oh I get Grack's post now.. Arya = LS?

or alluding to that

d'oh
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 00:50 GMT
#364
Also where is Eversince? I was hoping they come post by now but they haven't
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 00:55 GMT
#365
Wait Grack thinks I am LightningStrike too? Why do people think I am him or her?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 00:56 GMT
#366
On December 13 2017 09:55 Arya321 wrote:
Wait Grack thinks I am LightningStrike too? Why do people think I am him or her?


Your grammar and punctuation skills are way too good to be LS
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 00:57 GMT
#367
Anyways Conversion since you are here can you list me your top scum reads and why they are your scum reads please?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 00:57 GMT
#368
if I believe that Koshi and DF are towns mistakenly pushing me as scum, then that gets those two players out PoE wise.

Eversince AFK and Chezinu barely doing anything, so can't read into it, leaves me with 10. I like Ayra and Grack, so let's have them as town.

VE/Oats is whatever. null because I'm too lazy to interpret their filters and I won't get anywhere

SCUM?
Forumite
Holyflare
Kmatt

Leaves me with those options. HF because I don't like his face, Forumite/Kmatt for not really doing much except asking questions (hAHAha isn't that all you do as well Conversion!! lolscum!!). prphlz is okay, so I'll bump him out since I don't like Kmatt either. and idk I liked Palmar's post

this goes against anything and everything Koshi is saying, but I'm not scum so his list is garbage for all I care. this is the lynch pool I'd be happy with but I'm not going to gain much traction I believe
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 00:58 GMT
#369
Forumite:

lots of questions, no real substance

On December 12 2017 06:14 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:07 Kmatt wrote:
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?


As if. I must have spent a good 90 seconds getting the syllables to line up. No way am I doing the entire song.

Lazy

Closed setup, named "Simple". I don´t expect anything weird but I haven´t been at TL Mafia for a while, I´m not sure what´s normal these days. Back in the days, doctors and DTs were common, but they rarely had twists. DTs give straight answers, but roleblockers, millers and godfathers can mess with the results. Same with doctors, you protect unless scum use extra killpower or you get roleblocked.


On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?


On December 12 2017 22:45 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

Hi VE, what are your scumreads?


On December 13 2017 07:05 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.

Yes, that´s possible, but it doesn´t really give town-points unless Palmar is lynched and they lead the lynch. Why do you say it´s stupid? This is one of your first real posts in this game, and also full of WIFOM and a soft-defend on someone you are voting for.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm sensing some electrical discharge of the variety typically found in a thunder storm. If only I could put a name to it.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2017 23:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 12 2017 23:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?

I never blue/blackhunt and the setup is closed?

stupid question.

Palmar read OP = mafia no?

Fuck man this opening has been so clean, the wagon so pure. I have no scumreads. Maybe Grack for starting such a pure and beautiful wagon?

Nooooo. I was just upset about Palmar's callous hijacking of your unicorn. I swears it.

Also I have pork chops. Lots of pork chops.
Would you please explain these two?



I found out two things from this post. HF is their top scum read, and they're ok with a Palmar lynch

everything after that is question -> disappear
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 01:00 GMT
#370
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 01:00 GMT
#371
HF because he said he'd be too busy to play with his new job and I don't like his face.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 01:01 GMT
#372
everything else has too little content or I can't read it. or don't want to
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 01:03 GMT
#373
On December 13 2017 09:42 Koshi wrote:
HF try to do something else than sheep a commercialised case off my brilliant mvp worthy read.


I just sheep today. No time to play.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 01:05 GMT
#374
Arya is without a shadow of a doubt LightningStrike. Anyone that says otherwise is stupid.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 01:05 GMT
#375
also this is boring. there's so many spicy topics people can jump on and they just AFK and don't care and a huge AFK wagon is going to lynch me with a vengeance and anyone who's active isn't going to look past lynching me bc I look good enough to be a D1 lynch and mafia are just gonna jump on early ez pz lemon squee-z
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 01:11 GMT
#376
Conversion I trying to work with you hence why I trying to talk to you. I was going to ask for you to elaborate more on the reasons but you covered that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 01:12 GMT
#377
Just log on to ls already dude.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 01:13 GMT
#378
Ls who do you actually scum read?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 01:18 GMT
#379
I not lightningstrike but I trying to figure out Conversion's alignment outside of the case everyone got on him. Got him null atm.
Need Palmar to post more to uncover his alignment. Ever is afk and so is chez. Hasn't really read Oats filter at all will check it out soon.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 13 2017 01:23 GMT
#380
Was afk. Has Chezinu rule been triggered?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.