• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10249 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 09:45 GMT
#421
On December 13 2017 11:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi and VE are playing super forced townie

Superlol
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 09:53 GMT
#422
Eversince is also town. Good stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 09:57 GMT
#423
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 09:58 GMT
#424
Arya still town if people doubt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:01 GMT
#425
On December 13 2017 09:48 Arya321 wrote:
Just got home from my final I saw that HF is stealing some credit about pushing Conversion even though Koshi and DF were doing it first. DF and Koshi are town I think from the interactions they had while I was gone. Also HF think's I am lightningstrike for whatever reason even though I am not him or her nor do I know him or her >.>
@Koshi what you current reads on Palmar and HF
@HF What you think of KMatt and his attempted push on Chezinu?

The problem with veteran players is that they can play good as either alignment. I think Conversion is still the best bet for town. Both palmar and hf didnt do anything to change that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:05 GMT
#426
Nvm. Arya is also super lock town.
That's a 4 people town circle right there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:06 GMT
#427
On December 13 2017 09:46 Conversion wrote:
your list is solid, pure gold regardless of my flip if I get lynched?

Of course.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:09 GMT
#428
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:09 GMT
#429
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:11 GMT
#430
On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)

Nothing really wrong with Chez. It's PoE atm. I hope we have a dt or vig or something that deals with him. Most likely a d3 lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:14 GMT
#431
On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)

I like you.

Oat might be mafia indeed. But if he is. He plays it good. Drawing attention and making retarded posts. (Because he knows the answers)

Or we are very far from the truth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:15 GMT
#432
Arya is only in the 'meh' because they came around and seemed super townie and then came back to only point out that people were missing and disappointment in that then. None of which means anything as far as alignment indicative behavioral goes. Which leads to 'meh', why you calling me for this when my meta on this site will include afk, and general disconcern when I have no time? I work 14+ hrs a day..... I will always put life infront of games. I wouldn't of joined if I wasn't going to dedicate time to the game (inactive for how long? xd!) U'll be around when I can be!

Then I realize that I've never seen the name before. They probably have no clue. I can forgive this very easily (Even if I get mislynched for it).
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:16 GMT
#433
On December 13 2017 09:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 05:02 Koshi wrote:
On December 13 2017 00:59 Palmar wrote:
I think Conversion is town. I also think Arya is town. I have a feeling prplhz is town.

I think forumite is mafia for asking a stupid question. I think VE may be mafia because he spent way too much time talking himself into voting me.

Palmar can be town as well because I respect him and prefer to work with him.

Explain Conversion to me please. He has townish comments but I don't know yet.

LOL ANOTHER NONSENSE READ

It's posts like this that makes me pause.
If you read all Oats post knowing Oats has the answers to the game. He is saying here Palmar is mafia. Just like the following posts:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:16 GMT
#434
On December 13 2017 04:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 01:48 prplhz wrote:
I kind of like the Kmatt thing, he went for Chezinu which is scummy and then when he was called out on it he made some kind of uncomfortable anime joke posts.

I'll not be here for like 20 hours, maybe a little more. Will be back before deadline unless barring some unforeseen betrayal.

##Unvote
##Vote Kmatt

So because hes the only one seriously playing this game you think hes scum?

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:17 GMT
#435
On December 13 2017 04:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 04:31 Koshi wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:18 prplhz wrote:
My top lynch list: Holyflare, VisceraEyes, Koshi, Palmar.

On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

On December 12 2017 08:43 prplhz wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

Who would your first pick be?


prplhz is town.

Reason:
- Making waves
- Solving game by thinking further than a mafia would.
What a dumb read

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:18 GMT
#436
On December 13 2017 19:15 Eversince wrote:
Arya is only in the 'meh' because they came around and seemed super townie and then came back to only point out that people were missing and disappointment in that then. None of which means anything as far as alignment indicative behavioral goes. Which leads to 'meh', why you calling me for this when my meta on this site will include afk, and general disconcern when I have no time? I work 14+ hrs a day..... I will always put life infront of games. I wouldn't of joined if I wasn't going to dedicate time to the game (inactive for how long? xd!) U'll be around when I can be!

Then I realize that I've never seen the name before. They probably have no clue. I can forgive this very easily (Even if I get mislynched for it).

Yeah. I was a bit sad about arya as well but it's fine. Top town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 10:19 GMT
#437
Okm before you go on

I have basically no grasp on meta for anyone from here. I don't pay attention to it yet. I don't have time to filter several hundred pages of filters (Bless this site) to figure it out. So I just try to play as 'What is the town motivation for this?' vs 'What is the mafia motivation for this?' and try to despute if it makes more sense way more from one then the other...
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 10:19 GMT
#438
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:19 GMT
#439
Conversion
Palmar
Chezinu
Oats

Maybe
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 10:21 GMT
#440
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

HF is unknown but we cant lynch him. He is voting the best case and putting his vote behind lock townies.

DF got a case on Conversion. I already typed up some things against him.

But best is you read his filter and give us your opinion. If you are in doubt. Check our filters and see if you think we (df and I) are town. If we are. Help us lynch Conversion.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 973
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings215
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40127
Shuttle 12146
FanTaSy 1685
Hyuk 1145
BeSt 557
Horang2 515
Pusan 338
Mini 325
Stork 249
EffOrt 205
[ Show more ]
Last 156
Zeus 143
Killer 138
Mind 88
ggaemo 65
sorry 63
Hyun 62
Snow 54
Soma 49
PianO 47
Sea.KH 42
ToSsGirL 33
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
hero 23
JYJ 22
Aegong 20
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
NaDa 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli890
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo955
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 44m
Replay Cast
10h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.