• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:51
CEST 05:51
KST 12:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9617 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 101 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:19 GMT
#461
On December 13 2017 20:04 Eversince wrote:
Forum-

You need to be following the case on Conversion though...
It has dictated the thread for basically thhe last 15 pages.
Ok, I'll reread thread later

Eversince, could you start quoting whoever you are answering or talking about? Your posts are very hard to understand, like you are talking to yourself.
:3
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:23 GMT
#462
My post have either been an over arching thread of what I've thought of my catch up or in direct response to someone.
I can quote if it is really needed. It seems like a waste of thread space to me for what I have responded to o.o
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:28 GMT
#463
On December 13 2017 19:32 Eversince wrote:
Forum; What is your current stance on the game?

Most I get from filtering is that you think the most mafia'ish players *Plamar, HF, Etc*
Are players that I think we have enough incentive to let leave alive until tomorrow. What's your recent views? (whenever you are caught up.)
Palmar is still a good lynch, but I will need to reread him. I haven't seen counter-cases by Palmar which is what I'd expect to see from town-Palmar. That's ooold meta though but seems to still hold true.

I'm collecting town-reads, which are secret. On scumreads, I need to check the cases on Conversion and Oats. There are others but I generally don't like to give mafia an alternative lynch to push. If you think that's anti-town then let me know.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:30 GMT
#464
On December 13 2017 20:23 Eversince wrote:
My post have either been an over arching thread of what I've thought of my catch up or in direct response to someone.
I can quote if it is really needed. It seems like a waste of thread space to me for what I have responded to o.o
You could clarify a bit more instead.

Rereading conversions filter was very low on quotes, which makes it hard to understand. That's what your posts feel like.
:3
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:31 GMT
#465
I'm not sure about that. I've seen recent town Palmar *Last year?* be completely useless. He gave better reads than I ever get but never explained then and just ran it down to 'This is PLAMAR's THOUGHT TRUST ME' And then went frolicking in a field of lilacs.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:34 GMT
#466
Well, read the thread. Not just filters. You don't get context from filters. At all. It is a blessing of a toll, but if you can't remember the event surrounding it it might as well be mute.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 11:36 GMT
#467
That sounded harsher than I meant it to. If you don't understand context around something I've said, ask me about it. I'll explain. There that's much nicer (:
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 11:57 GMT
#468
On December 13 2017 20:36 Eversince wrote:
That sounded harsher than I meant it to. If you don't understand context around something I've said, ask me about it. I'll explain. There that's much nicer (:
Yeah, I know, I'm rereading when I can. We're at a decent size thread allready.

On Conversion, I think he's town. I like this post in particular
On December 13 2017 09:38 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Df's read on conversion is terrible


care to explain why it's terrible? you're going against some heavy hitters here
He's not grateful for help, which he kind of needs now, instead he's suspicious because Oats doesn't elaborate why he's defending conversion.
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 12:09 GMT
#469
On December 13 2017 20:05 Eversince wrote:
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.

And after df pushed him he called df town.

Not sure to make of that as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 12:11 GMT
#470
On December 13 2017 20:57 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 20:36 Eversince wrote:
That sounded harsher than I meant it to. If you don't understand context around something I've said, ask me about it. I'll explain. There that's much nicer (:
Yeah, I know, I'm rereading when I can. We're at a decent size thread allready.

On Conversion, I think he's town. I like this post in particular
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:38 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 09:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Df's read on conversion is terrible


care to explain why it's terrible? you're going against some heavy hitters here
He's not grateful for help, which he kind of needs now, instead he's suspicious because Oats doesn't elaborate why he's defending conversion.

Hmm. Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 12:23 GMT
#471
On December 13 2017 20:05 Eversince wrote:
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.


Ding ding
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 12:25 GMT
#472
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 12:26 GMT
#473
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.


Disappointed you're all ignoring this. This is the LightningStrike that gets one read and sticks to it for almost the entirety of a game and he just didn't mention those scummy reads? Don't buy it.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 12:34 GMT
#474
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 12:46 GMT
#475
Okay fine I will hard claim LightningStrike I was hoping smurfing would be easier and to try the game out kinda fresh >.> Anyways I am awake now:
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

1. I did forget about my VE read mainly because I was scattered brain from studying for my Precalc Final I had yestreday and worryign about my psychology final this Thursday >.>
I was making a statement when I said you were stealing df and koshi's case which I know it's NAI for you wasn't calling you scum for it. Had you a coinflip earlier only because you didn't post much. Since I know you are around thoughts on Eversince since she did post finally?
@Eversince I didn't know your work schedule my apologies You still around?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 12:50 GMT
#476
On December 13 2017 21:34 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?


It's really not old and spread over many pages. If you read my posts, since there aren't that many, I said it was specifically the df case on conversion that made me sheep.

It's just conversion repeatedly saying df is doing mafia things and then never actually calling him mafia.

Why oats?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 12:51 GMT
#477
I have no thoughts on Eversince other than she looks ok to me for now.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 12:52 GMT
#478
On December 13 2017 21:51 Holyflare wrote:
I have no thoughts on Eversince other than she looks ok to me for now.

Okay fair enough.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 13:07 GMT
#479
there probably is a mafia between koshi/df btw if I get lynched today. I’m leaning toward more Koshi than that and he’s probably just rerolling his playstyle cuz he knows VE/Palmar won’t let himnslide like last game

df is lookin better. I’ll eat a shoe if they both rolled scum again
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 13:08 GMT
#480
On December 13 2017 21:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 21:34 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?


It's really not old and spread over many pages. If you read my posts, since there aren't that many, I said it was specifically the df case on conversion that made me sheep.

It's just conversion repeatedly saying df is doing mafia things and then never actually calling him mafia.

Why oats?
Why is calling someone out without voting scummy? It wasn't a full case, maybe Conversion was unsure and decided to pressure. It's only scummy if he was trying to get a lynch going, or make people suspicious of DF, without calling attention to himself. I don't see that.

My current scumreads are Oats and Kmatt. Both have very short filters and no concrete accusations, mostly staying under the radar. Oats mostly for his two posts defending conversion without acctually relieving pressure or countering argument, just pointing a finger at townies about to lynch townies.
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.
What is he talking about? Why does he want my opinion on it? Also, soft accusing me of lurking. Is he steering away from the Palmar lynch? I'm on it, but didn't lead it. Possibly calling attention to me over prplhz and conversion, or it's unrelated to Palmar voting.
:3
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 209
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 568
NaDa 58
Leta 29
Larva 27
TT1 19
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 695
Other Games
summit1g8819
WinterStarcraft416
Mew2King107
ViBE98
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1391
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1074
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 9m
INu's Battles
8h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 9m
Replay Cast
19h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.