• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 101 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:17 GMT
#601
Yea let's get more votes on oats I wanna see this happening.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:17 GMT
#602
Also there was resistance to this lynch. I feel real good.

Night boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:19 GMT
#603
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 16:19 GMT
#604
On December 14 2017 01:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also there was resistance to this lynch. I feel real good.

Night boys.


you actually going to sleep though?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 16:20 GMT
#605
On December 14 2017 00:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

I like this from HF, except it's also like, EXACTLY the kind of thing mafiaHF looks for from a townie. Further, he's basically saying that he thinks LS is scummy because he doesn't think I'M scummy, except HF has said that he thinks I'm forced and hasn't said anything about me being mafia all game.

FUCKING WEIRD RIGHT?

Anyway I also have kinda a mafia read on HF, but it's a legit one. It's nothing to do with his face.


I'm reserving judgment on your alignment. Last game I thought you were easily town because you made reads and felt free despite being called out. This game you seem to try and force people to read you town by trying to appear like nothing fazes you because you repeatedly state it doesn't faze you.

Does it make you mafia? I'm not sure. I split my scum reads into parallel reads because nothing is concrete. Can LS be mafia if I also think you're mafia? Absolutely. Nothing changes since he forgot two scum reads which I don't think I have ever seen LS do in history.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:20 GMT
#606
hf is oats mafia go check
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:20 GMT
#607
I don't care about VE atm we're not lynching him.
Computer says mafia
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:21 GMT
#608
On December 14 2017 01:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 16:10 Holyflare wrote:
LightningStrike has made two accusatory posts this game. One that ve is weird/scummy for his oats read and one that I'm "stealing" a wagon on conversion and he doesn't lump me with koshi/df. When questioned on his scum reads none of those two things show up. That's scummy.

I like this from HF, except it's also like, EXACTLY the kind of thing mafiaHF looks for from a townie. Further, he's basically saying that he thinks LS is scummy because he doesn't think I'M scummy, except HF has said that he thinks I'm forced and hasn't said anything about me being mafia all game.

FUCKING WEIRD RIGHT?

Anyway I also have kinda a mafia read on HF, but it's a legit one. It's nothing to do with his face.


I'm reserving judgment on your alignment. Last game I thought you were easily town because you made reads and felt free despite being called out. This game you seem to try and force people to read you town by trying to appear like nothing fazes you because you repeatedly state it doesn't faze you.

Does it make you mafia? I'm not sure. I split my scum reads into parallel reads because nothing is concrete. Can LS be mafia if I also think you're mafia? Absolutely. Nothing changes since he forgot two scum reads which I don't think I have ever seen LS do in history.

I done it in the past as both alignment it's NAI >.<
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:22 GMT
#609
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:24 GMT
#610
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:25 GMT
#611
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

As if I respond to either.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:25 GMT
#612
Btw can you please stick to one account so your filter doesn't become impossible to read.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:26 GMT
#613
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

I not that type of person you know
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#614
On December 14 2017 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

As if I respond to either.

I know but LS brow beating you would just be a lot more funny.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#615
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.
:3
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:27 GMT
#616
On December 14 2017 01:26 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:24 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

I think you should substitute the sweet talking for brow beating.

I not that type of person you know

That's part of the fun! The nice guy brow beating the brow beater.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 16:28 GMT
#617
On December 14 2017 01:27 Forumite wrote:
I won't be online for the lynch, might be able to post some more. Good feeling about this lynch.

Eversince, DF, you need to vote.

Good feeling because it's not you?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 16:28 GMT
#618
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess
:3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 16:30 GMT
#619
On December 14 2017 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:05 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2017 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:22 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?

Why would HF blame work as an excuse to afk as mafia? This is the man who's fabricated weddings to pass as an excuse to excuse to be absence. 'I have no time because of work. Sorry guys' Seems like to lazy of an excuse for him to have inactively. If that's actually the problem, he'll probably ask for replacement. If not lynch him D2. Never D1.

He did literally nothing last game too, and then got lynched for it as town. It's NAI.


And last game I was half as busy as I am now!

so busy that half your posts are about how busy you are.


Grandpa I'm all aboard this forumite train. You didn't even quote my post about him in your case.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 16:30 GMT
#620
On December 14 2017 01:28 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.
Thanks, I guess

Notice how I cleverly set you up for an easy day 2 lynch.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 164
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift4990
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe183
C9.Mang076
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1022
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 37m
Replay Cast
23h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.