• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7002 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 16:57 GMT
#641
On December 14 2017 01:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:54 Arya321 wrote:
VE get on this Oats lynch dude i know you would feel safer with me being on it but still just do it.

LS CATCH UP DUDE!!

Whoops didn't see your vote :o
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 16:58 GMT
#642
<3

I can't sleep boys, I think I'm going to play Overwatch. I'm pleased with the state of the game. I can't wait to lynch HF tomorrow and not Forumite.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 17:00 GMT
#643
On December 14 2017 01:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
<3

I can't sleep boys, I think I'm going to play Overwatch. I'm pleased with the state of the game. I can't wait to lynch HF tomorrow and not Forumite.

GL hf!
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 17:03 GMT
#644
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?


As I reread today I was scumreading both but it seems like a weird time for them to "pretend" to be at odds. That doesn't feel to me like two townies going at it. I'm going with my gut on this. Forumite may not be my favorite poster in the thread, but he's at least asking questions. Palmar durdled around without making any real reads (he made a few townreads earlier but made sure to tack on how "super weak" they were), then dumps his wall. Just seems very inorganic. Goes from zero to 99 to 100 on a guy.
We CAN have nice things
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 17:04 GMT
#645
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:11 GMT
#646
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

why am I wrong on forumite. Explain in detail why he's town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:12 GMT
#647
On December 14 2017 01:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Well I mean they're not RANDOM! Palmar has made a case on Forumite since Matt started catching up, so like, there's a DICHOTOMY there that can only be denied by logic.

lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:13 GMT
#648
On December 14 2017 02:03 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Forumite may not be my favorite poster in the thread, but he's at least asking questions.

well now I know how to beat you as mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 17:17 GMT
#649
this is possibly the most bullshit reason for thinking someone is town ever. kmatt is now on my shitlist.
Computer says mafia
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 17:18 GMT
#650
On December 14 2017 02:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:03 Kmatt wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:53 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:49 Kmatt wrote:
I was thinking between Palmar and Forumite one of them is scum. I think I can get behind Palmar at this point, Forumite being town makes a lot more sense to me.

Did you just pick two random names and decide that one and only one is scum?

Forumite may not be my favorite poster in the thread, but he's at least asking questions.

well now I know how to beat you as mafia.


The "at least" part was in comparison to you.
We CAN have nice things
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 17:19 GMT
#651
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 17:21 GMT
#652
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

Mean you are wrong on him I guess? Will read conversion's scum game since we still got got 3 hours or so till EoD.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 17:22 GMT
#653
Also Kmatt can you please read Oat's filter for me and tell me what you think of him please?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 17:29 GMT
#654
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 17:30 GMT
#655
On December 14 2017 02:22 Arya321 wrote:
Also Kmatt can you please read Oat's filter for me and tell me what you think of him please?


None of his posts are individually bad, but there's nothing of value/interest in there either. He doesn't seem to have any reads or stances other than that Koshi and VE were playing "forced townie", not unlike what I said earlier. Other than that he's about as impactful on this game as any of the pseudo-afks (Grack, Oats, Ever). I'm still pretty new, so I don't know if that counts as scum play, but it definitely isn't town play. If he's our lynch today I wouldn't shed a tear.
We CAN have nice things
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 17:30 GMT
#656
Oats' filter is pretty terrible. There's very little scumhunting direction and just a lot of sniping at other people's reads and calling other people bad.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 17:35 GMT
#657
On December 14 2017 02:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats' filter is pretty terrible. There's very little scumhunting direction and just a lot of sniping at other people's reads and calling other people bad.


That's what was keeping me from townreading him from the start, those "bad read" posts. Is it bad because it was reasoned poorly, bad because you see it as coming from scum, bad because it conflicts with your own well-reasoned read? The world may never know.
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 17:42 GMT
#658
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 17:48 GMT
#659
the problem I have with DF Is that when he found me as scum in Newbie he sort of clamped down hard and never let go (although he did have doubts towards the end)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=darthfoley&page=2

maybe he feels less confident now? but this makes no sense to me because df looked pretty convinced with the case he brought up against me

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 17:48 GMT
#660
no idea if that makes him town or not. probably going ot get slammed on by HF/Koshi/DF for doing shit that isn't calling him scum again tbh
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto186
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7844
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm91
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 50m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.