• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7149 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 101 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 17:49 GMT
#661
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?

It's just from the main pushers of your lynch being Koshi/DF/HF and thinking that Koshi is town.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 17:55 GMT
#662
On December 14 2017 02:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?

It's just from the main pushers of your lynch being Koshi/DF/HF and thinking that Koshi is town.

Kind of agree, I think HolyFlare sort of piggy bagged on that read and tried to take credit for work where none was due. Kind of thinking Oatsmaster/Kmart/HolyFlare but the last scum could be pretty much anybody.

When is deadline? I though it was in like six hours.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 17:56 GMT
#663
On December 14 2017 02:21 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

Mean you are wrong on him I guess? Will read conversion's scum game since we still got got 3 hours or so till EoD.


did you do this yet? my filter that game is 4 pages and mostly garbage 1 liners
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 18:04 GMT
#664
On December 14 2017 02:55 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
[quote]

I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?

It's just from the main pushers of your lynch being Koshi/DF/HF and thinking that Koshi is town.

Kind of agree, I think HolyFlare sort of piggy bagged on that read and tried to take credit for work where none was due. Kind of thinking Oatsmaster/Kmart/HolyFlare but the last scum could be pretty much anybody.

When is deadline? I though it was in like six hours.
2,5 hours, the vote-count post has a timer.

Kmatt, Ever and DF haven't voted yet.
:3
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 13 2017 18:08 GMT
#665
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 18:31 GMT
#666
I drank way to much and was up way to late last night. Slept through my first few alarms. Won't have much time to play this morning. Going to try to read the past 10 pages and be around before I leave for work though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 18:46 GMT
#667
On December 14 2017 02:56 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:21 Arya321 wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

Mean you are wrong on him I guess? Will read conversion's scum game since we still got got 3 hours or so till EoD.


did you do this yet? my filter that game is 4 pages and mostly garbage 1 liners

I did in fact do it while I was doing a take home test. You didn't point as much things out I think as you did in that game from when I looked. You fine and now and sorry about that experience
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-13 18:46:32
December 13 2017 18:46 GMT
#668
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (2) Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (5) VisceralEyes, Forumite, Visceraleyes, prplhz, ayra321, Conversion
Chezinu(0): Kmatt
Kmatt(2): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion(2): Koshi, Holyflare
Forunite: Conversion Palmar

Nonvoters: Eversince, Darthfoley, Kmatt

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Oatsmaster With five votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 18:46 GMT
#669
On December 14 2017 03:31 Eversince wrote:
I drank way to much and was up way to late last night. Slept through my first few alarms. Won't have much time to play this morning. Going to try to read the past 10 pages and be around before I leave for work though.

You caught up by now? Just asking that's all.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 18:53 GMT
#670
On p 30, I read slow I know
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 18:56 GMT
#671
On December 14 2017 03:53 Eversince wrote:
On p 30, I read slow I know

No worries you got 4 more pages to go
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 19:01 GMT
#672
On December 13 2017 23:33 Conversion wrote:
I don't like the idea of Koshi being married to his list, but that's whatever

DF who's next on your list if you're set on lynching me today?

let's speak two hypotheticals: I flip scum vs. I don't flip scum


Currently re-reading now. Will get back to you after I read the last 10 pages
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 13 2017 19:05 GMT
#673
Ok, I think Oats is best lynch. Still not feeling the best on Conversion but he's playing and I don't see his lynch happening today. Forum vs Palmar, I think Palmar's case is ok. Not really super strong but making fair points. I don't really have time to think on this a whole lot. I'm consolidate on Oats.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 19:06 GMT
#674
On December 14 2017 00:01 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!

It's not looks town equals mafia but you're posting more with your brain than your heart which is kind of non-ve-like. You agree with this yourself too in this very post you're saying that you're switching things up.


Ok I think this dude is more likely town than not now.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:09 GMT
#675
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

Why even bother smurfing?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:09 GMT
#676
On December 14 2017 03:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:11 GMT
#677
Conversion not the worst lynch either still. He is so doom and gloom.
Pretty sure he is mafia still.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:11 GMT
#678
On December 14 2017 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Conversion not the worst lynch either still. He is so doom and gloom.
Pretty sure he is mafia still.


go convince enough people to lynch me just to be wrong then?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:11 GMT
#679
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!

So literally your only read on me is because I'm doing nothing?
No gg, No skill.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 19:13 GMT
#680
On December 14 2017 04:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Palmar can you please sheep this Oats vote although your case is decent I think Oats got a higher chance of being mafia than Forumite since I know Oats better than Forumite.

Why even bother smurfing?

Tried to see how tl mafia was after being gone for so long yet didn't want to be known but people still found out just from my posting style >.>
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 42m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.