• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9194 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:14 GMT
#681
looks like DF about to write a case on why I'm still mafia, then wait for Oats flip and go "I told you Conv was mafia, here is why" and then I'll be dealing with Koshi/DF push me all of day 2

I can't wait
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:20 GMT
#682
On December 13 2017 19:58 Eversince wrote:
Yeah so seems like Oats reads like he thinks the Conversion read is bolonga,
Agrees that's Conversion isn't trying to figure out alignment.
Then sides with Conversion to still this you and VE are forcing your stances to appear townie?
(What I got from quick filters)
This mean HF/DF etc are also forcing or just riding along?
@Oats

I don't think koshi or ve is mafia, they are just trying extremely hard to look town.
Which isnt a tell one way or another.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:22 GMT
#683
On December 13 2017 19:19 Eversince wrote:
Okm before you go on

I have basically no grasp on meta for anyone from here. I don't pay attention to it yet. I don't have time to filter several hundred pages of filters (Bless this site) to figure it out. So I just try to play as 'What is the town motivation for this?' vs 'What is the mafia motivation for this?' and try to despute if it makes more sense way more from one then the other...

Ok so eversince says this at the start of the game but when he starts to summarize the thread and ask nonsense questions, he doesn't actually go into any of this. In the end he doesn't really think anyone is scum and is just jumping on me to "consolidate"
##unvote
#vote ever
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 19:22 GMT
#684
On December 14 2017 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Conversion not the worst lynch either still. He is so doom and gloom.
Pretty sure he is mafia still.


You know that is staple conversion regardless of alignment so why lie?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:24 GMT
#685
He's literally doing nothing but chilling in the thread
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:24 GMT
#686
On December 14 2017 04:05 Eversince wrote:
Ok, I think Oats is best lynch. Still not feeling the best on Conversion but he's playing and I don't see his lynch happening today. Forum vs Palmar, I think Palmar's case is ok. Not really super strong but making fair points. I don't really have time to think on this a whole lot. I'm consolidate on Oats.


uhh.. my lynch can definitely happen. this is a dumb reason. if you think I'm scummy, explain why instead of just saying "oats is best lynch, but I don't like conversion"
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:27 GMT
#687
On December 14 2017 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:20 Palmar wrote:
hf is oats mafia go check


He defended conversion and didn't respond why so probably. Forumite also guilty of the same.

So you think conversion is mafia but not because doom and gloom?
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:29 GMT
#688
On December 13 2017 18:16 Eversince wrote:
Almost up to post entirely, anyone around that wants to chat? I have maby 30-45 to pass minutes before sleep is a must because I work tomorrow.

Currently; I think
Conversion: Does this odd loop conversation for the first couple pages. Gets attention for it. Continues to repeat same things to OMGUS. Then about face to thinking DF and Koshi are town?
Oats: has made some odd changes of thought too. Most seem realistic, if ideal.
Kmatt; Seemed super townie, fell off the face of the planet.
Grack is meh, Bounces back and forth between lost players I think? OK, but same boat as Palmar, I will not call you mafia. You got reason to do this. But explain why what you think pls r.r!
Arya: Questionable. Was around super early. Spotty since, Not mafia vibes, just 'what are you calling me out for when you've contributed ..??" (Personal bias strongly might be involved. I moderately of drunk xd!)
Koshi: I think is town.
VE: I think is fine.
Palmar: OK with as long as he starts explaining his read (Palmar's pls, upi a strong player and I'm brain dead xd!)
HF: Almost same deal. HF Is a super quality mafia player. And he plays super good as mafia. Him to afk, I think he really just has rl issues. But we absolutely can't leave him alive if he doesn't play at all.
Rest I don't have firm answers for yet. Null I guess. I'll amend this in the morning when I get up if no one talk in the next, erh.... 10-15'ish minutes I'm awake for.


On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)


what did you pick up in between, eversince, that now oats is the best lynch today?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:29 GMT
#689
Df's read on conversion was based on the idea that he was hedging on his read on DF and he was doing it intentionally. I disagree
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:31 GMT
#690
On December 13 2017 19:37 Eversince wrote:
I don't think Palmar is lynch material today. But I also don't think Oats is. And I if they both explain their line of thought I might get it. But right now it seems more like 'I don't like you.' 'I don't like you either'

On December 13 2017 19:39 Eversince wrote:
Neither go into reasoning beyond that. And that's why I'm kind of just ruling it as probable tvt right now. It seems stupid and the early lynch on Palmar was started on like p1 or p2 of the game. So of course it wasn't going to stick. Why did this take 10 something pages for people to realize?

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 19:31 GMT
#691
On December 14 2017 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:20 Palmar wrote:
hf is oats mafia go check


He defended conversion and didn't respond why so probably. Forumite also guilty of the same.

So you think conversion is mafia but not because doom and gloom?


Where on earth did I say he's not mafia?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:31 GMT
#692
your most incriminating post was on me?

On December 13 2017 20:05 Eversince wrote:
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.


so what did oats do all of a sudden that you switched minds
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:32 GMT
#693
On December 14 2017 04:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:32 Holyflare wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:20 Palmar wrote:
hf is oats mafia go check


He defended conversion and didn't respond why so probably. Forumite also guilty of the same.

So you think conversion is mafia but not because doom and gloom?


Where on earth did I say he's not mafia?

Read that again and come back pls thanks
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:32 GMT
#694
Why do you think he's mafia?
He didn't play like this in his mafia game(s)
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:33 GMT
#695
is anyone else around? why is it ok eversince waltz in here and just goes "lol oats best lynch" when he/she was setting up to push me all day like 8 hours ago
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-13 19:35:06
December 13 2017 19:34 GMT
#696
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (1) Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (6) VisceralEyes, Forumite, Visceraleyes, prplhz, ayra321, Conversion, Eversince
Chezinu(1): Kmatt
Kmatt(1): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion(3): Koshi, Holyflare, Darthfoley
Forunite: Conversion Palmar
Eversince(1): Oatsmaster

Nonvoters: Kmatt

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Oatsmaster With six votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:37 GMT
#697
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.

This is such a dumb post by grack.

Literally means nothing and literally makes no conclusions
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:38 GMT
#698
I also really like how grack doesn't really talk about palmar the whole day and just leaves off with preferring palmar over me. That's amazingly bad.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 19:39 GMT
#699
Bad=scum
No gg, No skill.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 19:40 GMT
#700
On December 14 2017 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.

This is such a dumb post by grack.

Literally means nothing and literally makes no conclusions


I don't think that was a conclusion, just a fairly obvious observation that, should Palmar flip scum, there's a good chance we'll find a partner on that early vote wagon.
We CAN have nice things
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM274
XBOCT194
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3163
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 42m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.