• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10932 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 101 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:16 GMT
#721
My opinion is that he or she spammed a fuck ton to the point where I didn't want to read it, so I skimmed it and I can't remember what he/she said about anything.

If you have a more specific question, let me know.

Apparently I don't need reading comprehension to kick ass as mafia or find mafia as town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:17 GMT
#722
On December 14 2017 05:12 Conversion wrote:
I'm not going to split hairs with you because you can't read apparently.

my big post was stated to be: "If I believe DF/Koshi are town because x," not "DF/Koshi ARE town because X"

then I said if I get lynched today, there is a chance that there is a mafia between you and Koshi. and if there is a mafia between you and Koshi, I see Koshi being more mafia than you. then I thought about it more as Koshi posted and you were at work, and thought eh maybe now in my head DF is more mafia than Koshi in this hypothetical situation

for someone so eager to call people's posts garbage, your reading comprehension lacks. by a lot. like an almsot laughable amount


Why did your opinion of the two of us change? What did Koshi say that swayed you? Why am I more likely to be mafia than him?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:17 GMT
#723
When is the deadline?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:19 GMT
#724
On December 14 2017 05:17 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:12 Conversion wrote:
I'm not going to split hairs with you because you can't read apparently.

my big post was stated to be: "If I believe DF/Koshi are town because x," not "DF/Koshi ARE town because X"

then I said if I get lynched today, there is a chance that there is a mafia between you and Koshi. and if there is a mafia between you and Koshi, I see Koshi being more mafia than you. then I thought about it more as Koshi posted and you were at work, and thought eh maybe now in my head DF is more mafia than Koshi in this hypothetical situation

for someone so eager to call people's posts garbage, your reading comprehension lacks. by a lot. like an almsot laughable amount


Why did your opinion of the two of us change? What did Koshi say that swayed you? Why am I more likely to be mafia than him?


it was a possibility case that I was spilling to the thread to get feedback. to paint me as scum because I apparently called you two scum at that point is just dumb because that's not what I was saying in my post
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:19 GMT
#725
On December 14 2017 04:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 03:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.

scum

scum
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:19 GMT
#726
on eversince: these 4 posts

On December 14 2017 04:24 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:05 Eversince wrote:
Ok, I think Oats is best lynch. Still not feeling the best on Conversion but he's playing and I don't see his lynch happening today. Forum vs Palmar, I think Palmar's case is ok. Not really super strong but making fair points. I don't really have time to think on this a whole lot. I'm consolidate on Oats.


uhh.. my lynch can definitely happen. this is a dumb reason. if you think I'm scummy, explain why instead of just saying "oats is best lynch, but I don't like conversion"


On December 14 2017 04:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 18:16 Eversince wrote:
Almost up to post entirely, anyone around that wants to chat? I have maby 30-45 to pass minutes before sleep is a must because I work tomorrow.

Currently; I think
Conversion: Does this odd loop conversation for the first couple pages. Gets attention for it. Continues to repeat same things to OMGUS. Then about face to thinking DF and Koshi are town?
Oats: has made some odd changes of thought too. Most seem realistic, if ideal.
Kmatt; Seemed super townie, fell off the face of the planet.
Grack is meh, Bounces back and forth between lost players I think? OK, but same boat as Palmar, I will not call you mafia. You got reason to do this. But explain why what you think pls r.r!
Arya: Questionable. Was around super early. Spotty since, Not mafia vibes, just 'what are you calling me out for when you've contributed ..??" (Personal bias strongly might be involved. I moderately of drunk xd!)
Koshi: I think is town.
VE: I think is fine.
Palmar: OK with as long as he starts explaining his read (Palmar's pls, upi a strong player and I'm brain dead xd!)
HF: Almost same deal. HF Is a super quality mafia player. And he plays super good as mafia. Him to afk, I think he really just has rl issues. But we absolutely can't leave him alive if he doesn't play at all.
Rest I don't have firm answers for yet. Null I guess. I'll amend this in the morning when I get up if no one talk in the next, erh.... 10-15'ish minutes I'm awake for.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)


what did you pick up in between, eversince, that now oats is the best lynch today?


On December 14 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:37 Eversince wrote:
I don't think Palmar is lynch material today. But I also don't think Oats is. And I if they both explain their line of thought I might get it. But right now it seems more like 'I don't like you.' 'I don't like you either'

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:39 Eversince wrote:
Neither go into reasoning beyond that. And that's why I'm kind of just ruling it as probable tvt right now. It seems stupid and the early lynch on Palmar was started on like p1 or p2 of the game. So of course it wasn't going to stick. Why did this take 10 something pages for people to realize?



On December 14 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
your most incriminating post was on me?

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 20:05 Eversince wrote:
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.


so what did oats do all of a sudden that you switched minds

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:20 GMT
#727
On December 14 2017 05:19 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:17 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:12 Conversion wrote:
I'm not going to split hairs with you because you can't read apparently.

my big post was stated to be: "If I believe DF/Koshi are town because x," not "DF/Koshi ARE town because X"

then I said if I get lynched today, there is a chance that there is a mafia between you and Koshi. and if there is a mafia between you and Koshi, I see Koshi being more mafia than you. then I thought about it more as Koshi posted and you were at work, and thought eh maybe now in my head DF is more mafia than Koshi in this hypothetical situation

for someone so eager to call people's posts garbage, your reading comprehension lacks. by a lot. like an almsot laughable amount


Why did your opinion of the two of us change? What did Koshi say that swayed you? Why am I more likely to be mafia than him?


it was a possibility case that I was spilling to the thread to get feedback. to paint me as scum because I apparently called you two scum at that point is just dumb because that's not what I was saying in my post


I'm not calling you scum because you think we might be scum. I think it's scummy that you have waffled between me/koshi being the one scum in your hypothetical and arbitrarily changed your mind with no real explanation besides vague platitudes.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:21 GMT
#728
darthfoley is a lost boy
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:22 GMT
#729
Yea those posts are bad. They're either good points made by others and parroted or random reasoning to justify leaving options open for next lynch imo
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2017 20:22 GMT
#730
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (2) Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (7) VisceralEyes, Forumite, Visceraleyes, prplhz, ayra321, Conversion, Eversince,Kmatt
Chezinu(0): Kmatt
Kmatt(1): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion(3): Koshi, Holyflare, Darthfoley
Forunite: Conversion Palmar
Eversince(1): Oatsmaster

Nonvoters:

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Oatsmaster With seven votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:23 GMT
#731
On December 14 2017 05:21 Koshi wrote:
darthfoley is a lost boy


So i'm a lost boy for pushing the person I want to lynch, who you have said many times still has a high chance of flipping mafia?

Your apathy towards this lynch is bad or mafia. Maybe bad mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:24 GMT
#732
I sort of here I trying to do a take home test atm but I don't think Koshi made that many game excuses as scum but it been a long time.
@DF I know you are tunneled atm but imagine if Conversion is town in your world: Who would be scum?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:24 GMT
#733
Fwiw Oats is probably gonna flip town. If he flips scum, we probably look at the last couples votes on him and maybe some slick player in the middle of the wagon
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:25 GMT
#734
On December 14 2017 05:24 Arya321 wrote:
I sort of here I trying to do a take home test atm but I don't think Koshi made that many game excuses as scum but it been a long time.
@DF I know you are tunneled atm but imagine if Conversion is town in your world: Who would be scum?


On December 14 2017 05:08 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:04 Conversion wrote:
I didn't ask you to give me more reasons to called you tunneled as fuck onto me, I asked you to tell me who my scummates were if I flip scum and who is scum team if I flip town


You're dodging an obvious logical inconsistency in your posts. There actually can't really be a logical progression because I did not post at all between those two posts, but your opinion went from Town: DF >> Koshi to Scum: DF >>>>>>>> Koshi

If you flip scum, i'll look at anyone who tried to divert lynch to Oats or had shit reasons to join Oats wagon. Koshi is also not out of the realm of possibility to be your partner. HF less likely.

If you flip town, I think there's probably some white-knighting from someone. I actually think HF is more likely to be town than Koshi.

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 20:25 GMT
#735
[b]##unvote ##vote conversion
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:25 GMT
#736
Look how casual and afk the oats wagon is though?? 8 people? I could easily switch and so could like 90% of the game. Just seems far too easy and no push back whatsoever.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:25 GMT
#737
I'd switch to eversince. that's about it rn
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:26 GMT
#738
Also when did Kmatt vote Oats? I know he said he wouldn't mind him dying but that was earlier.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:26 GMT
#739
too bad the only viable wagon is if I die, but I'm town so fuck no
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:26 GMT
#740
the only other viable wagon*
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.