• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9191 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:27 GMT
#741
On December 14 2017 05:25 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:24 Arya321 wrote:
I sort of here I trying to do a take home test atm but I don't think Koshi made that many game excuses as scum but it been a long time.
@DF I know you are tunneled atm but imagine if Conversion is town in your world: Who would be scum?


Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:08 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:04 Conversion wrote:
I didn't ask you to give me more reasons to called you tunneled as fuck onto me, I asked you to tell me who my scummates were if I flip scum and who is scum team if I flip town


You're dodging an obvious logical inconsistency in your posts. There actually can't really be a logical progression because I did not post at all between those two posts, but your opinion went from Town: DF >> Koshi to Scum: DF >>>>>>>> Koshi

If you flip scum, i'll look at anyone who tried to divert lynch to Oats or had shit reasons to join Oats wagon. Koshi is also not out of the realm of possibility to be your partner. HF less likely.

If you flip town, I think there's probably some white-knighting from someone. I actually think HF is more likely to be town than Koshi.


So nothing changed from that post? Okay....
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 13 2017 20:27 GMT
#742
On December 14 2017 05:26 Conversion wrote:
too bad the only viable wagon is if I die, but I'm town so fuck no

Hahahaha
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:27 GMT
#743
On December 14 2017 05:23 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:21 Koshi wrote:
darthfoley is a lost boy


So i'm a lost boy for pushing the person I want to lynch, who you have said many times still has a high chance of flipping mafia?

Your apathy towards this lynch is bad or mafia. Maybe bad mafia

lol /shrug
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:28 GMT
#744
On December 14 2017 05:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:26 Conversion wrote:
too bad the only viable wagon is if I die, but I'm town so fuck no

Hahahaha


you wanna be added to the list of people that'll eat a shoe when I flip town? I have 3 down so far.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:28 GMT
#745
Ls you aren't the slightest bit concerned at the oats wagon forming this quickly yet every other game you play and this happens you say something. What gives?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:28 GMT
#746
What I don't understand is if Conversion is town, why mafia really didn't try to hammer him at all?

Even if Koshi or HF is mafia, there was no effort at all to push the lynch or get people on board. This was part of the reason that I held my vote. I wanted to see if the wagon gained steam, and it really didn't. In fact, it encountered pretty severe backlash and Oats/Palmar/Forumite became a huge thing. Conversion was really relegated to the backseat. Koshi especially hasn't given a flying fuck to push Conversion.

I'm concerned as to why
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:29 GMT
#747
On December 14 2017 05:27 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:25 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:24 Arya321 wrote:
I sort of here I trying to do a take home test atm but I don't think Koshi made that many game excuses as scum but it been a long time.
@DF I know you are tunneled atm but imagine if Conversion is town in your world: Who would be scum?


On December 14 2017 05:08 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:04 Conversion wrote:
I didn't ask you to give me more reasons to called you tunneled as fuck onto me, I asked you to tell me who my scummates were if I flip scum and who is scum team if I flip town


You're dodging an obvious logical inconsistency in your posts. There actually can't really be a logical progression because I did not post at all between those two posts, but your opinion went from Town: DF >> Koshi to Scum: DF >>>>>>>> Koshi

If you flip scum, i'll look at anyone who tried to divert lynch to Oats or had shit reasons to join Oats wagon. Koshi is also not out of the realm of possibility to be your partner. HF less likely.

If you flip town, I think there's probably some white-knighting from someone. I actually think HF is more likely to be town than Koshi.


So nothing changed from that post? Okay....


I made that post like 15 minutes ago asshole
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 20:29 GMT
#748
On December 14 2017 05:26 Arya321 wrote:
Also when did Kmatt vote Oats? I know he said he wouldn't mind him dying but that was earlier.


Just recently, since I had to vote something or get modkilled
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:29 GMT
#749
well w/e

I still don't liek eversince's string of last posts so he/she'll be my lynch target D2
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:29 GMT
#750
On December 14 2017 05:28 Holyflare wrote:
Ls you aren't the slightest bit concerned at the oats wagon forming this quickly yet every other game you play and this happens you say something. What gives?


Yo pls don't be buddying me because I think you've made a few really good points and I would be sad if you were mafia.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:30 GMT
#751
On December 14 2017 05:28 darthfoley wrote:
What I don't understand is if Conversion is town, why mafia really didn't try to hammer him at all?

Even if Koshi or HF is mafia, there was no effort at all to push the lynch or get people on board. This was part of the reason that I held my vote. I wanted to see if the wagon gained steam, and it really didn't. In fact, it encountered pretty severe backlash and Oats/Palmar/Forumite became a huge thing. Conversion was really relegated to the backseat. Koshi especially hasn't given a flying fuck to push Conversion.

I'm concerned as to why

Sadly you can't read. So bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2017 20:30 GMT
#752
Silence
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:31 GMT
#753
On December 14 2017 05:28 Holyflare wrote:
Ls you aren't the slightest bit concerned at the oats wagon forming this quickly yet every other game you play and this happens you say something. What gives?

I actually think Oat is mafia compared to the others? I also been busy with my take home test like I said so I wasn't really paying attention as much.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:31 GMT
#754
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 13 2017 20:32 GMT
#755
[QUOTE]On December 14 2017 04:59 Damdred wrote:
Day One Vote Count


Palmar: (2) Grackaroni, Forumite, Conversion, prphlz, Oatsmaster, VisceralEyes, Visceraleyes
Oatsmaster: (7) VisceralEyes, Forumite, Visceraleyes, prplhz, ayra321, Conversion, Eversince,Kmatt
Chezinu(0): Kmatt
Kmatt(1): Prplhz, Chezinu, Conversion
Conversion(4): Koshi, Holyflare, Darthfoley,Oatsmaster
Forunite: Conversion Palmar
Eversince(1): Oatsmaster

Nonvoters:

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Oatsmaster With seven votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))


Oats was lynched
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-13 20:34:17
December 13 2017 20:33 GMT
#756
The gang surrounded Oatsmaster, spittle flying from their mouths. Rage. Rage was the only word that could describe what was being directed towards the poor helpless Oatsmaster.

What had he done? His family had worked generations at this house and he only wanted his own freedom, (ok he was a new hire but whos counting).

By the scruff of the neck he is grabbed and thrown against the fireplace.

In you go shouted one of them as they pushed and shoved him into the cold stones that would be his death.

With a twist of a handle the gas came to life and with a flick of a match all was over for Oatsmaster, screaming in agony. Longing for death. With a sulernatural effort he flung hinself out a window into the snow.

And there he laid, death finally taking him.

The loudspeaker came to life the voice of the host ringing clear and annoyed. Oatsmaster was a good employee there was no reason for that.

And now my team cannot lock you away for the night in your rooms. Still many more are alive and you are becoming what you hate.

Revenge will be mine.

Oats the mafia roleblocker was burned alive

(Thursday, Dec 14 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:33 GMT
#757
Lol
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:33 GMT
#758
HF get rekt'd :D
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:33 GMT
#759
what a time to be alive
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:34 GMT
#760
I take no credit for that lynch but I am most pleasantly surprised by the outcome
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM274
XBOCT194
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3163
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.