• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8019 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 101 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 19:49 GMT
#701
Who is here?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 19:49 GMT
#702
hi
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 19:50 GMT
#703
I'm still waiting on a Pheonix Wright-esque dramatic turnaround from Oats.
We CAN have nice things
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:50 GMT
#704
On December 14 2017 04:11 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:11 Koshi wrote:
Conversion not the worst lynch either still. He is so doom and gloom.
Pretty sure he is mafia still.


go convince enough people to lynch me just to be wrong then?

I'll pass on that. There has to be one town in my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:53 GMT
#705
I am playing Heroes. Also voting Palmar I think.
It's not that I don't believe in the Oats lynch. He is a fine lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:54 GMT
#706
Yeah I really don't know.
Palmar/Conversion/Oats is all 3 fine for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:54 GMT
#707
Quite amazing tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 19:55 GMT
#708
And the fact I am town and this entire town PoEs on these 3 is amazing.
Especially because those 3 are not impossible mafia together.
And still have Chez benched.
Good stuff.



I am proud of you guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 19:57 GMT
#709
On December 13 2017 22:07 Conversion wrote:
there probably is a mafia between koshi/df btw if I get lynched today. I’m leaning toward more Koshi than that and he’s probably just rerolling his playstyle cuz he knows VE/Palmar won’t let himnslide like last game

df is lookin better. I’ll eat a shoe if they both rolled scum again


On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?


So I somehow became "way more likely" to flip mafia than Koshi without posting anything between the times of these two posts, after saying "df looking better" than Koshi.

That is some really scummy fucking shit. Also the push back off of Conversion and the fact that Conversion never got more than 3 votes is sus as shit
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 19:58 GMT
#710
On December 14 2017 03:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.


I like this post tbh. It's a good post
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 19:59 GMT
#711
On December 14 2017 03:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I'm out of time and was just barely able to finish reading the thread.

I really don't like that Palmar just implicitly assumed that none of DF/Koshi/Conversion are scum as a way of justifying a scum read on Forumite in the most round about way possible.

I'm surprised that nobody commented on HF's push on LS and that HF is less phased by being ignored than he has been so far.

I think Palmar is a better lynch than Oatsmaster but I don't think Oatsmaster is a bad lynch either. I'm going to leave my vote on Palmar.

scum
Computer says mafia
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:00 GMT
#712
On December 14 2017 04:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:58 Eversince wrote:
Yeah so seems like Oats reads like he thinks the Conversion read is bolonga,
Agrees that's Conversion isn't trying to figure out alignment.
Then sides with Conversion to still this you and VE are forcing your stances to appear townie?
(What I got from quick filters)
This mean HF/DF etc are also forcing or just riding along?
@Oats

I don't think koshi or ve is mafia, they are just trying extremely hard to look town.
Which isnt a tell one way or another.



Okay this is a garbage level post. Holy shit. Maybe Oats really is just terrible mafia
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:02 GMT
#713
On December 14 2017 04:53 Koshi wrote:
I am playing Heroes. Also voting Palmar I think.
It's not that I don't believe in the Oats lynch. He is a fine lynch.


Isn't there some meta on Koshi always using video games as an excuse as scum? Maybe that was Rels
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:04 GMT
#714
I didn't ask you to give me more reasons to called you tunneled as fuck onto me, I asked you to tell me who my scummates were if I flip scum and who is scum team if I flip town
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:06 GMT
#715
On December 14 2017 00:44 Palmar wrote:
The case is this:

As I was reading the back and forth and trash talking between conversion, hf, koshi etc, I started wondering "right, so some of them may be mafia, but they all care. If I am mafia, I let this happen but still feel the need to post". So I started thinking about people I remember posting, but don't remember if they said anything of value. I 100% admit that the first person I could think of filling the description of my supposed mafia was forumite. So I decided to read his filter, and that is when I said he's 99% mafia.

The strong theme in forumite's filter is that he says stuff that mostly is just there to be around. It's not particularly investigative or contentious, but it is there. I'm gonna give a bunch of examples:

I already had noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy


the reason it's scummy is because he specifically announces it's not his 1st pick. So any illusion of it actually being a pressure vote or whatever else bullshit you can think of is already shattered. It's completely pointless. In fact, he even apologizes for making this vote when I call him out on it.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?


Right, you can in theory argue that all this, and every post up to this in his filter is just trolling. The rest of his early filter are mostly random shitty questions with some tiny mechanics or role discussion thrown in. Like while I'm editing this a bit for effect, below is literally everything Forumite contributed to the game early on.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 06:00 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 05:37 Kmatt wrote:
On the first day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me: surprise murder mystery!

Noone´s dead yet, planning to survive the first night?



Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:09 Forumite wrote:
Hi prplhz. Are you scum or town?


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?


Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 22:45 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 22:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Man this wagon is big. I feel like it's this bitcoin bubble that's about to burst, Palmar isn't gonna get lynched at all is he?!

Hi VE, what are your scumreads?


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 07:05 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 06:39 Grackaroni wrote:
This is going to sound pretty stupid but I could see teammates wanting to jump on scum Palmar as a distancing maneuver at the start of the day when there's little chance that votes would stay on him for the rest of the day.

Yes, that´s possible, but it doesn´t really give town-points unless Palmar is lynched and they lead the lynch. Why do you say it´s stupid? This is one of your first real posts in this game, and also full of WIFOM and a soft-defend on someone you are voting for.

On December 12 2017 08:07 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm sensing some electrical discharge of the variety typically found in a thunder storm. If only I could put a name to it.
On December 13 2017 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 12 2017 23:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 12 2017 23:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 19:38 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 18:53 Palmar wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:24 Forumite wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:21 prplhz wrote:
Lets get started

##Vote Palmar

Not my first pick, but this works.

##Vote Palmar

scummy

I know. I was just about to suggest HF when prplhz picked you and didn't want to divide attention. HF for later, you first.

On December 12 2017 18:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no real opinions yet, can someone make up a shitfight or something?

Do you have any thoughts on the setup and current blue/black-tells?

I never blue/blackhunt and the setup is closed?

stupid question.

Palmar read OP = mafia no?

Fuck man this opening has been so clean, the wagon so pure. I have no scumreads. Maybe Grack for starting such a pure and beautiful wagon?

Nooooo. I was just upset about Palmar's callous hijacking of your unicorn. I swears it.

Also I have pork chops. Lots of pork chops.
Would you please explain these two?


None of this is actually valid scum hunting. None of this seems designed to lead anywhere. There is no follow up, no thread. Just random shitty questions. I kinda remembered this yesterday, so this post here:

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:19 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:09 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. It would be impressive if it was Conversion, Palmar and Chezinu.
Hi Koshi.

Is HF town?

What is the case on Conversion? Around page 10 there were a lot of accusations towards him, is there any post in particular that started this?


which is just a continuation of the same bullshit really struck me.

He continues to sort of mull over the conversion thing which is actually the first thing he kinda follows up on, but again the tone seems super mild and overly diplomatic:

Why, for example, does he repeatedly ask people to explain the case on Conversion or says he doesn't follow it. It's super clear (I think I quoted koshi's point about conversion and called it good yesterday). This is just a result of forumite either not reading the thread, or just posting shit so he can talk about stuff while pretending to know nothing about it so it's not suspicious that he's actually not contributing anything to the discussion at hand.

He does end up making a call on Conversion's alignment, while still inviting more discussion on it without actually pushing his own alternatives all that much.

To summarize, it's the mindset in forumite's posting that makes him mafia:

1) He asks questions with no intention to follow up or investigate the answers.
2) He makes alignment calls with no intention of using that information to move the game in a different direction


It's a rather good case.




This seems like a decently compelling case. I don't think I want to lynch Palmar today.

Conversion has done a couple townie things like not taking people's defense of him for granted... but then he also posts some uber scummy shit with no logical read progression so
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:08 GMT
#716
On December 14 2017 05:04 Conversion wrote:
I didn't ask you to give me more reasons to called you tunneled as fuck onto me, I asked you to tell me who my scummates were if I flip scum and who is scum team if I flip town


You're dodging an obvious logical inconsistency in your posts. There actually can't really be a logical progression because I did not post at all between those two posts, but your opinion went from Town: DF >> Koshi to Scum: DF >>>>>>>> Koshi

If you flip scum, i'll look at anyone who tried to divert lynch to Oats or had shit reasons to join Oats wagon. Koshi is also not out of the realm of possibility to be your partner. HF less likely.

If you flip town, I think there's probably some white-knighting from someone. I actually think HF is more likely to be town than Koshi.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:09 GMT
#717
On December 14 2017 04:57 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 22:07 Conversion wrote:
there probably is a mafia between koshi/df btw if I get lynched today. I’m leaning toward more Koshi than that and he’s probably just rerolling his playstyle cuz he knows VE/Palmar won’t let himnslide like last game

df is lookin better. I’ll eat a shoe if they both rolled scum again


Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?


So I somehow became "way more likely" to flip mafia than Koshi without posting anything between the times of these two posts, after saying "df looking better" than Koshi.

That is some really scummy fucking shit. Also the push back off of Conversion and the fact that Conversion never got more than 3 votes is sus as shit


Y'all should read this post of mine. It's pretty great.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:12 GMT
#718
I'm not going to split hairs with you because you can't read apparently.

my big post was stated to be: "If I believe DF/Koshi are town because x," not "DF/Koshi ARE town because X"

then I said if I get lynched today, there is a chance that there is a mafia between you and Koshi. and if there is a mafia between you and Koshi, I see Koshi being more mafia than you. then I thought about it more as Koshi posted and you were at work, and thought eh maybe now in my head DF is more mafia than Koshi in this hypothetical situation

for someone so eager to call people's posts garbage, your reading comprehension lacks. by a lot. like an almsot laughable amount
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:12 GMT
#719
what's your opinion on Eversince's thought progression?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:16 GMT
#720
well dead thread is dead. maybe eversince's thought progression wasn't really much since no one's talking about it

eh
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9636
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 9m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.