• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9770 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:44 GMT
#781
actually I don't really want to play this game until I don't have to talk to any of you 3 tbh

DF is aggravating me more than Koshi is which is rare
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:45 GMT
#782
On December 14 2017 05:44 Conversion wrote:
actually I don't really want to play this game until I don't have to talk to any of you 3 tbh

DF is aggravating me more than Koshi is which is rare

I like my steak rare.


#TrueStory
#MeToo
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:46 GMT
#783
On December 14 2017 05:44 Conversion wrote:
actually I don't really want to play this game until I don't have to talk to any of you 3 tbh

DF is aggravating me more than Koshi is which is rare

If you are town this is all very unfortunate for you.

You must agree it is weird both Palmar and Oats refuse to vote you. Even push away your wagon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:49 GMT
#784
It's ok though. We lynch Palmar tomorrow for being bad. Also angry. And hurting my feelings.
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:50 GMT
#785
On December 14 2017 05:38 Conversion wrote:
I am also happy you, DF, and Koshi failed. and whoever else


Tbf Koshi didn't try at all and I didn't have time.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:50 GMT
#786
On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.

Palmar longest post. Probably cuz teammates.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 20:51 GMT
#787
Is there anything better than a red flip even if you didn't have much to do with it? Almost makes up for having to play from a phone.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:51 GMT
#788
On December 14 2017 05:50 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:38 Conversion wrote:
I am also happy you, DF, and Koshi failed. and whoever else


Tbf Koshi didn't try at all and I didn't have time.

Tis true. But let him have it.
If he is town we gave him a hard time.

And with Palmar being so mafia. His odds of being mafia are lessening. Mathwise.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 20:52 GMT
#789
Joshi did nothing for this lynch.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:52 GMT
#790
On December 14 2017 05:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:42 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


I'm mad because this dude who moans 24/7 about how bad he is and cry cry cry had the audacity to claim the my reading comprehension was laughably bad.

You of all people should know how aggravating it is to have people question your alpha status

Tis true. But I was so nice to you all the time. And you keep calling me mafia
With Oats lynched and on my list. And you thinking Conversion is mafia and me on Conversion.

Why? We got such similar reads.


You are probably not mafia. I don't understand why mafia didn't try to divert off of Roleblocker!Oats though. Unless Conversion is godfather, but godfather isn't even that good tbh
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:52 GMT
#791
On December 14 2017 05:52 prplhz wrote:
Joshi did nothing for this lynch.

I respectfully disagree.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 20:53 GMT
#792
On December 14 2017 05:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.

Palmar longest post. Probably cuz teammates.

He wrote a long ass case on Forumite, you can't have missed that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:53 GMT
#793
On December 14 2017 05:44 Conversion wrote:
actually I don't really want to play this game until I don't have to talk to any of you 3 tbh

DF is aggravating me more than Koshi is which is rare


Your inability to stop whining tires me as well. You are doing a victory lap while also managing to moan about how we're being unfair to you even though you didn't get lynched. Like idk what the point of you posting this is. You literally didn't get lynched.

JFC
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:53 GMT
#794
On December 14 2017 05:52 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:43 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:42 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


I'm mad because this dude who moans 24/7 about how bad he is and cry cry cry had the audacity to claim the my reading comprehension was laughably bad.

You of all people should know how aggravating it is to have people question your alpha status

Tis true. But I was so nice to you all the time. And you keep calling me mafia
With Oats lynched and on my list. And you thinking Conversion is mafia and me on Conversion.

Why? We got such similar reads.


You are probably not mafia. I don't understand why mafia didn't try to divert off of Roleblocker!Oats though. Unless Conversion is godfather, but godfather isn't even that good tbh

Palmar tried.
Conversion cant and had his hands full.
Chez afkmaster.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:54 GMT
#795
I am town. I'm still going to play. I just kept my drama queen bitching to that post

if we're going by the logic of defend obvious townie because I'm mafia and I know who's town, Palmar/Forumite/Oats/Grack are four people who defended me. Palmar backed off after Koshi, called me null. Forumite said I wasn't scum, not entirely sure if he called me town. Grack called me pretty obviously town and compared my scum filter from newbie game. Oats said DF's case is bad and then died with no follow up

Oats dies, flips scum.

Palmar/Forumite/Grack. I highly doubt all 3 mafia would hedge and try to defend me. that seems weird.

I'm going to treat Forumite as confirmed town right now because having Oats die is just dumb. He could have sheeped and gotten me lynched instead.

Palmar/Grack. Both voted off wagon. I'd like to believe this is 50/50 Mafia/Town. in this current situation I like Palmar lynch more because he voted, at this point in time, my confirmed townie and just AFKed.

If we're going by 50/50 logic there still is at least another mafia. maybe 2? idk how 14 man setups work. this I'm going to have to work for, and I still don't like Eversince randomly jumping on Oats train with a disconnect in their filter and how he/she landed on oats.

Most likely it's someone in HF/Koshi/DF. This is a good place to start. I'll add Ever in there because previous reason. I can't read these three as they all have points that make them town in my eyes, but also scummy, so I'd like someone to discuss with me on who the remaining 2 scum might be
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:54 GMT
#796
On December 14 2017 05:53 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:50 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.

Palmar longest post. Probably cuz teammates.

He wrote a long ass case on Forumite, you can't have missed that.

Oh. I meant snipey 1 liner posts he loves to make. Look up the quote in his filter and compare.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:54 GMT
#797
On December 14 2017 05:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:44 Conversion wrote:
actually I don't really want to play this game until I don't have to talk to any of you 3 tbh

DF is aggravating me more than Koshi is which is rare


Your inability to stop whining tires me as well. You are doing a victory lap while also managing to moan about how we're being unfair to you even though you didn't get lynched. Like idk what the point of you posting this is. You literally didn't get lynched.

JFC


I knew you would make this post. hence

On December 14 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
I am town. I'm still going to play. I just kept my drama queen bitching to that post

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:55 GMT
#798
On December 14 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
I am town. I'm still going to play. I just kept my drama queen bitching to that post

if we're going by the logic of defend obvious townie because I'm mafia and I know who's town, Palmar/Forumite/Oats/Grack are four people who defended me. Palmar backed off after Koshi, called me null. Forumite said I wasn't scum, not entirely sure if he called me town. Grack called me pretty obviously town and compared my scum filter from newbie game. Oats said DF's case is bad and then died with no follow up

Oats dies, flips scum.

Palmar/Forumite/Grack. I highly doubt all 3 mafia would hedge and try to defend me. that seems weird.

I'm going to treat Forumite as confirmed town right now because having Oats die is just dumb. He could have sheeped and gotten me lynched instead.

Palmar/Grack. Both voted off wagon. I'd like to believe this is 50/50 Mafia/Town. in this current situation I like Palmar lynch more because he voted, at this point in time, my confirmed townie and just AFKed.

If we're going by 50/50 logic there still is at least another mafia. maybe 2? idk how 14 man setups work. this I'm going to have to work for, and I still don't like Eversince randomly jumping on Oats train with a disconnect in their filter and how he/she landed on oats.

Most likely it's someone in HF/Koshi/DF. This is a good place to start. I'll add Ever in there because previous reason. I can't read these three as they all have points that make them town in my eyes, but also scummy, so I'd like someone to discuss with me on who the remaining 2 scum might be

Chezinu is in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 20:55 GMT
#799
On December 14 2017 05:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:52 prplhz wrote:
Joshi did nothing for this lynch.

I respectfully disagree.

The only thing you did was say "you guys can vote for oats if you want, I'm going for Palmer" after having pushed conversion all day
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:55 GMT
#800
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar Chezinu Oats also still possible. That is the only reason I am thinking about moving my vote from Conversion.


I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.