• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7848 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:57 GMT
#801
On December 14 2017 05:55 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:52 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 05:52 prplhz wrote:
Joshi did nothing for this lynch.

I respectfully disagree.

The only thing you did was say "you guys can vote for oats if you want, I'm going for Palmer" after having pushed conversion all day

You forget all the townreads I pushed in this game. The towncircles I made. The list I created 12 hours ago with 3 mafia and 1 townie.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:57 GMT
#802
On December 14 2017 05:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:54 Conversion wrote:
I am town. I'm still going to play. I just kept my drama queen bitching to that post

if we're going by the logic of defend obvious townie because I'm mafia and I know who's town, Palmar/Forumite/Oats/Grack are four people who defended me. Palmar backed off after Koshi, called me null. Forumite said I wasn't scum, not entirely sure if he called me town. Grack called me pretty obviously town and compared my scum filter from newbie game. Oats said DF's case is bad and then died with no follow up

Oats dies, flips scum.

Palmar/Forumite/Grack. I highly doubt all 3 mafia would hedge and try to defend me. that seems weird.

I'm going to treat Forumite as confirmed town right now because having Oats die is just dumb. He could have sheeped and gotten me lynched instead.

Palmar/Grack. Both voted off wagon. I'd like to believe this is 50/50 Mafia/Town. in this current situation I like Palmar lynch more because he voted, at this point in time, my confirmed townie and just AFKed.

If we're going by 50/50 logic there still is at least another mafia. maybe 2? idk how 14 man setups work. this I'm going to have to work for, and I still don't like Eversince randomly jumping on Oats train with a disconnect in their filter and how he/she landed on oats.

Most likely it's someone in HF/Koshi/DF. This is a good place to start. I'll add Ever in there because previous reason. I can't read these three as they all have points that make them town in my eyes, but also scummy, so I'd like someone to discuss with me on who the remaining 2 scum might be

Chezinu is in this game.


I forgot about Chezinu. That is not good. Rereading his filter, very short. not a lot of content. a lot of blabberign about Chezinu Rule.

He was happy with Conversion/Kmatt/Oats, but ended up on Kmatt.

Does this make him scum? who knows. I will keep suspicion on him, but you would know better. I am not good at filtering low post people
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 20:57 GMT
#803
This lynch notably just kind of happened though.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:58 GMT
#804
On December 14 2017 05:57 prplhz wrote:
This lynch notably just kind of happened though.



On December 14 2017 04:55 Koshi wrote:
And the fact I am town and this entire town PoEs on these 3 is amazing.
Especially because those 3 are not impossible mafia together.
And still have Chez benched.
Good stuff.



I am proud of you guys.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:58 GMT
#805
It brings a tear to my eye to see you guys play like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:00 GMT
#806
DF I still am not sure on what your next action is here because all of our discussion back and forth with each other has been centered around me

where is your head right now?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:00 GMT
#807
also just realized I am a mutalisk. I will miss my lurker, as I am bad at muta micro
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:04 GMT
#808
On December 13 2017 08:22 Palmar wrote:
I also think Oats looks potentially okay.

Grack's tone is terrible but maybe it's because I haven't really read much of his posts.

darthfoley has literally said _nothing_ that matters throughout the game. I don't know if it makes him mafia.


On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.


But still ends up on Forumite?

I am confused. why would town!Palmar kinda like killing Oats but not get on the wagon?

Is he the type of player to want to lead town into his strong beliefs?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:11 GMT
#809
Is anyone here? we are all AFKing until day?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:15 GMT
#810
On December 14 2017 06:11 Conversion wrote:
Is anyone here? we are all AFKing until day?

Kind of. Trying to figure out what happened.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 21:15 GMT
#811
I was flood controlled earlier so was trying to finish my take home test what up Conversion?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:18 GMT
#812
I need people to talk to me about the state of the game. there is enough content and I do not want town to fall into a lull and have mafia run rampant

What are your thoughts? whoever is around
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 21:19 GMT
#813
On December 14 2017 06:04 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 08:22 Palmar wrote:
I also think Oats looks potentially okay.

Grack's tone is terrible but maybe it's because I haven't really read much of his posts.

darthfoley has literally said _nothing_ that matters throughout the game. I don't know if it makes him mafia.


Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.


But still ends up on Forumite?

I am confused. why would town!Palmar kinda like killing Oats but not get on the wagon?

Is he the type of player to want to lead town into his strong beliefs?


Cos mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:19 GMT
#814
DF is suspicious to me because he played like this last game, except being tunneled on me he tunneled onto stan. What is worrying to me is that town!DF would try to solve the game, but instead he wants to insult be for being dramatic.

which he also did last game as scum

maybe he is just sick of me
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:21 GMT
#815
On December 14 2017 06:00 Conversion wrote:
DF I still am not sure on what your next action is here because all of our discussion back and forth with each other has been centered around me

where is your head right now?


Here's where I am: confused.

Ignoring your alignment for a second, I'm not sure why there wasn't a legitimate counter wagon against Oats. He was a strong role.

I look to either Koshi or HF. Both of them are strong willed enough to try and push a Conversion lynch down town's throats if they're mafia with Oats. They also have an ally in me who has shown some flashes of being able to sway lynches in the past. Neither of them try. Koshi especially seems content just sitting back.

Their play doesn't make sense from mafia POV.

The only strong willed player who seemingly tried to divert any attention away from Oats was Palmar with his case on Forumite. It wasn't a bad case, but mafia!Palmar can make good cases.

I think Oats/Palmar/+1 bandwagoner or off wagon makes sense. There is a world where you and Oats are both mafia and mafia are just kinda fucked altogether, but I think the first scenario I laid out is more likely.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:21 GMT
#816
On December 14 2017 06:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 08:22 Palmar wrote:
I also think Oats looks potentially okay.

Grack's tone is terrible but maybe it's because I haven't really read much of his posts.

darthfoley has literally said _nothing_ that matters throughout the game. I don't know if it makes him mafia.


On December 14 2017 01:19 Palmar wrote:
I actually kinda like killing Oats, his filter is way worse than I thought. I gave him a tentative town read for calling koshi trash, but there's nothing that stops mafia from saying things that are true.

His filter is basically empty.


But still ends up on Forumite?

I am confused. why would town!Palmar kinda like killing Oats but not get on the wagon?

Is he the type of player to want to lead town into his strong beliefs?


Cos mafia


who is your last mafia? if your call is that it is within koshi/df/you, so I guess it is koshi vs DF ? or is there more than 3?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 21:21 GMT
#817
On December 14 2017 06:18 Conversion wrote:
I need people to talk to me about the state of the game. there is enough content and I do not want town to fall into a lull and have mafia run rampant

What are your thoughts? whoever is around

Palmar not jumping on Oat after seeing the flip is a bit strange. I know sometimes he is stubborn Day 1 because he says he is at his best Day 1. I think you are likely town based on how EoD went and how Oats tried to switch to you.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:22 GMT
#818
I also agree with you that Eversince looks pretty bad with this flip given her fence sitting
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:22 GMT
#819
On December 14 2017 06:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:00 Conversion wrote:
DF I still am not sure on what your next action is here because all of our discussion back and forth with each other has been centered around me

where is your head right now?


Here's where I am: confused.

Ignoring your alignment for a second, I'm not sure why there wasn't a legitimate counter wagon against Oats. He was a strong role.

I look to either Koshi or HF. Both of them are strong willed enough to try and push a Conversion lynch down town's throats if they're mafia with Oats. They also have an ally in me who has shown some flashes of being able to sway lynches in the past. Neither of them try. Koshi especially seems content just sitting back.

Their play doesn't make sense from mafia POV.

The only strong willed player who seemingly tried to divert any attention away from Oats was Palmar with his case on Forumite. It wasn't a bad case, but mafia!Palmar can make good cases.

I think Oats/Palmar/+1 bandwagoner or off wagon makes sense. There is a world where you and Oats are both mafia and mafia are just kinda fucked altogether, but I think the first scenario I laid out is more likely.


Thank you DF. Let us solve this game together if you are town!

it looks like we are consolidating onto a Palmar lynch Day 2. I will await other people's thoughts.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:23 GMT
#820
On December 14 2017 06:21 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:18 Conversion wrote:
I need people to talk to me about the state of the game. there is enough content and I do not want town to fall into a lull and have mafia run rampant

What are your thoughts? whoever is around

Palmar not jumping on Oat after seeing the flip is a bit strange. I know sometimes he is stubborn Day 1 because he says he is at his best Day 1. I think you are likely town based on how EoD went and how Oats tried to switch to you.


I believe Palmar admitted last game his D1 is complete shit, so I am not sure where you get this information. Palmar would especially know that his D1 is less likely toget listened to after he led us to a HF lynch last game on D1 over DarthFoley
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 605
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3999
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe105
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV148
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• RyuSc2 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.