• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7199 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:36 GMT
#841
it is not a big post. I am just providing what he did
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:36 GMT
#842
I think darthfoley is town but I'm kind of undecided on everybody else. I actually still like Kmart for scum.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:37 GMT
#843
On December 14 2017 06:36 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:34 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!



I hardly consider this a big post. It's like 2 lines about Oats tbh

Yea that's right, but it looks like it's a bit post about Oats.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:38 GMT
#844
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:39 GMT
#845
On December 14 2017 06:38 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it

I can kind of agree with this.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:40 GMT
#846
It's what I was thinking when I didn't know what I was thinking.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:41 GMT
#847
I disagree with this "kind of" happening. I have called out Oats on why he defended me, and it snowballed from that.

+ Show Spoiler [Forumite] +
On December 13 2017 22:08 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 21:50 Holyflare wrote:
On December 13 2017 21:34 Forumite wrote:
On December 13 2017 21:25 Holyflare wrote:
I think forumite might be mafia. That's just a cursory not read much other than skimming point of view but he seems to be all about defending conversion and he seems a bit off.
If you are sure on Conversion, would you make a case? The current case on Conversion is old and spread between Koshi and DF and maaany pages.

I think Oats is scum. He doesn't post with much substance, and his defence of Conversion was lacklustre. Is one-liners how he usually plays?


It's really not old and spread over many pages. If you read my posts, since there aren't that many, I said it was specifically the df case on conversion that made me sheep.

It's just conversion repeatedly saying df is doing mafia things and then never actually calling him mafia.

Why oats?
Why is calling someone out without voting scummy? It wasn't a full case, maybe Conversion was unsure and decided to pressure. It's only scummy if he was trying to get a lynch going, or make people suspicious of DF, without calling attention to himself. I don't see that.

My current scumreads are Oats and Kmatt. Both have very short filters and no concrete accusations, mostly staying under the radar. Oats mostly for his two posts defending conversion without acctually relieving pressure or countering argument, just pointing a finger at townies about to lynch townies.
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 11:11 Kmatt wrote:
Oh, looks like I missed Conversion's question earlier

On December 13 2017 10:00 Conversion wrote:
Kmatt:

scum for not writing the entire 12 days of christmas song fitted to mafia theme

On December 13 2017 01:06 Kmatt wrote:
While I'm not against lynching an AFK, Koshi did work the game I played with him, so I'd rather he live for now. And Palmar wagon is too mainstream for me.

Chezinu's posts offend my sensibilities, however
##Vote Chezinu

Just enough posts at the start to not be under the AFK lens, but staying completely out of the thread since then.


this is weak pressure. instead of commenting on people who are being active and generating content, parks lazy afk vote on Chezinu. after that, asks two questions and ignores the entire thread on me being scum and such. might just be a playstyle thing? I don't comment = you're town? who knows


I've been following this thread on and off but was more curious to see where Koshi (and hopefully Forumite if he ever comes back) were gonna take it. Also there wasn't much content at the time aside from the half-serious Palmar wagon, so I prefer to seek out a case on my own. I guess that counts as playstyle.
What is he talking about? Why does he want my opinion on it? Also, soft accusing me of lurking. Is he steering away from the Palmar lynch? I'm on it, but didn't lead it. Possibly calling attention to me over prplhz and conversion, or it's unrelated to Palmar voting.



+ Show Spoiler [VisceralEyes] +

On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!



+ Show Spoiler [prphlz] +
On December 14 2017 01:07 prplhz wrote:
Okay VisceraEyes is town and we just agree on Oatsmaster and it's really just that simple.

##Vote Oatsmaster

Not changing that vote, that was impossible to write on a phone.



and then the rest.

I'm not trying to take credit, but I do not really think it came out of nowhere
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 21:41 GMT
#848
lol no.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 21:42 GMT
#849
On December 14 2017 06:36 prplhz wrote:
I think darthfoley is town but I'm kind of undecided on everybody else. I actually still like Kmart for scum.

Well Iwas one of the people trying push the oats wagon :o
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:42 GMT
#850
On December 14 2017 06:36 prplhz wrote:
I think darthfoley is town but I'm kind of undecided on everybody else. I actually still like Kmart for scum.


This is so lazy and does not try to really solve anything

Can you talk through your thoughts?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:46 GMT
#851
On December 14 2017 06:38 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it


Who are the people that bussed Oats ? I think there was still a very legitimate shot in getting me lynched, no?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:46 GMT
#852
In that situation, of course.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:48 GMT
#853
On December 14 2017 06:46 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:38 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it


Who are the people that bussed Oats ? I think there was still a very legitimate shot in getting me lynched, no?

Yea kinda maybe but you were pushed all day and nothing happened.

I'm literally boarding a plane for Chile so I'm kinda cramped on time and will not be back for like twenty hours.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:49 GMT
#854
On December 14 2017 06:48 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:46 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:38 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it


Who are the people that bussed Oats ? I think there was still a very legitimate shot in getting me lynched, no?

Yea kinda maybe but you were pushed all day and nothing happened.

I'm literally boarding a plane for Chile so I'm kinda cramped on time and will not be back for like twenty hours.


I mean it was 7:3, with oats on me 7:4.

If two people jump off (mafia) and go ya conversion is mafia they could have gotten me lynched

I don't see why mafia would risk a roleblocker bus is my thought
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:50 GMT
#855
On December 14 2017 06:46 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:38 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.


I kinda feel like mafia bussed Oats and then it got out of control and they couldn't back off of it


Who are the people that bussed Oats ? I think there was still a very legitimate shot in getting me lynched, no?

VE, Forumite? I think it started earlier I made a post about that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:51 GMT
#856
On December 14 2017 01:03 prplhz wrote:
Everybody is talking about Oats but nobody is doing anything.... What gives?

http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 22:01 GMT
#857
Where is Palmar and why didn't he care about the flip
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 22:11 GMT
#858
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2017 22:11 GMT
#859
if I back out, lynch me.
Computer says mafia
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 22:12 GMT
#860
(lol)
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 211
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5341
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE106
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason25
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 15m
INu's Battles
15h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.