• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6813 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 23:39 GMT
#881
Ooooooooh Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmaaaaaaaaaaaaar
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 23:44 GMT
#882
So tomorrow the lynch is between Koshi/Palmar/Holyflare. All doctors are on me and the cops are going to be left open for the mafia to kill because we have something better than the cop.

We have me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 13 2017 23:53 GMT
#883
Good job town, I was a bit worried when I logged in again and saw 10 new pages.

On December 14 2017 05:51 prplhz wrote:
Is there anything better than a red flip even if you didn't have much to do with it? Almost makes up for having to play from a phone.
That red-flip, feelsgoodman.jpg
:3
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 23:59 GMT
#884
On December 14 2017 08:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
So tomorrow the lynch is between Koshi/Palmar/Holyflare. All doctors are on me and the cops are going to be left open for the mafia to kill because we have something better than the cop.

We have me.


I don't think we lynch Koshi either way unless there's yet another CC. As it stands either Koshi or the actual cop between HF/Palmar is getting shot. If/when the cop dies we lynch the other.
We CAN have nice things
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 00:03 GMT
#885
On December 14 2017 08:59 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 08:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
So tomorrow the lynch is between Koshi/Palmar/Holyflare. All doctors are on me and the cops are going to be left open for the mafia to kill because we have something better than the cop.

We have me.


I don't think we lynch Koshi either way unless there's yet another CC. As it stands either Koshi or the actual cop between HF/Palmar is getting shot. If/when the cop dies we lynch the other.

There's also the possibility of both cops dying in the night, one to mafia and one to some enterprising young do-gooder with a gun. I'm not ruling anything out, just putting out there where I'm at.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 00:18 GMT
#886
On December 14 2017 05:40 darthfoley wrote:
This is actually quite interesting. Whoever said Oats was AFK'ing not to implicate his partners was diggity right.

I'll have to do some rereading later tonight
I think he was in here posting a bit before the lynch. But yes, if the lynch is sure then it´s a good tactic to go completely silent so that town don´t get any more info. If scum keeps posting then what we do get is WIFOM, but there is always a risk that he makes a mistake right before flipping.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:19 GMT
#887
wtf is going on
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:19 GMT
#888
On December 14 2017 07:50 Arya321 wrote:
BTW conversion if you are here: Do you forgive me for how I fucked up our last game together with this lynch?


you’re alright dude no need to apologize
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:20 GMT
#889
or ask for my forgiveness
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:20 GMT
#890
can someone explain wtf a parity cop is?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:25 GMT
#891
ok i googled it. so check someone n1 then check someone n2 and the return is a comparison of both?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 00:33 GMT
#892
On December 14 2017 09:25 Conversion wrote:
ok i googled it. so check someone n1 then check someone n2 and the return is a comparison of both?
Yeah, blue with a twist. Parity cops only know if two players are the same or different alignment, so you can´t know for sure until one of the flips. That way you can´t trust the detective, or at least the DT can´t get as good a read or as quickly and scum have more chances to kill the DT. There´s also the Doctor who only saves if the target is under attack, otherwise the doctor kills the target. It can´t really work as a normal medic but can instead be an odd Vigilante. These are rare in TL Mafia as far as I remember, except in the weirder themed games.
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:49 GMT
#893
Its not too rare
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:50 GMT
#894
Anyway. You guys remember how I said Oats was mafia and told us Palmar is his vuddy?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:51 GMT
#895
On December 13 2017 19:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 09:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On December 13 2017 05:02 Koshi wrote:
On December 13 2017 00:59 Palmar wrote:
I think Conversion is town. I also think Arya is town. I have a feeling prplhz is town.

I think forumite is mafia for asking a stupid question. I think VE may be mafia because he spent way too much time talking himself into voting me.

Palmar can be town as well because I respect him and prefer to work with him.

Explain Conversion to me please. He has townish comments but I don't know yet.

LOL ANOTHER NONSENSE READ

It's posts like this that makes me pause.
If you read all Oats post knowing Oats has the answers to the game. He is saying here Palmar is mafia. Just like the following posts:

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:52 GMT
#896
On December 13 2017 19:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:36 Eversince wrote:
@Kosher; I don't think I'm following your Oats> Palmar read. I'm kind of daft; forgive me r.r! Spell it out in a 'you retard' version?

Obviously my Palmar town read was a bit tongue in cheeck. Oats reacting on it in capslock makes me think he has the answers to this game already.

It's super thin so I dont put too much weight in it. But the capslock "THIS IS A NONSENSE READ" was a bit too serious too fast.

I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:52 GMT
#897
I also remember you calling me mafia for the entirety of day 1
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 00:53 GMT
#898
anyways I have a headache and I'm going to go sleep unless someone wants to ask me something
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:53 GMT
#899
Lynch Palmar. Be happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:54 GMT
#900
On December 14 2017 09:52 Conversion wrote:
I also remember you calling me mafia for the entirety of day 1

I am quite proud of that
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King87
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0140
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Scarra1123
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 54m
INu's Battles
8h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 54m
OSC
20h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 54m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.