• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:33 GMT
#921
yes yes. can you answer my and forumite’s question on lynch candidates?
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:35 GMT
#922
And at, what.... 6vs 2? 6sv3 )1 afk< Oats was the lynch. Wasn't going to swing your way the way I saw it so I voted.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:35 GMT
#923
On December 14 2017 21:33 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


I never did scum read Oats over you. I only ever said he was 'bleh' and that was what Oats could be either way (Of he's un-involved............. He's un-involved. Period.)


well this is the pain point I have— why would you jump on a meh who you’re not scum reading over me? I was a legitimate counterwagon that could have happened

we can table this I guess. we’re not really getting anywhere
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:38 GMT
#924
On December 14 2017 21:35 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:33 Eversince wrote:
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


I never did scum read Oats over you. I only ever said he was 'bleh' and that was what Oats could be either way (Of he's un-involved............. He's un-involved. Period.)


well this is the pain point I have— why would you jump on a meh who you’re not scum reading over me? I was a legitimate counterwagon that could have happened

we can table this I guess. we’re not really getting anywhere


No it was not. Don't miss-represent me, it was a very definitive lock when I voted Oats over you. It was almost 2 hours before deadline, I had to leave for work, and had to make a choice. You had been playing Oats had not. I made my choice.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:41 GMT
#925
Like it was 6 bs 2 when I voted. That's not a swing vote.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:42 GMT
#926
I mean it would have been 5-4 with your vote on me. how am I misrepresenting you? Your vote made it 6-3, so telling me that the counter wagon wasn’t happening because it was 6v3 is you misrepresenting the state of the game.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:42 GMT
#927
Sorry, 6vs 3. But I'm not mafia. Assuming there is only 3 mafia it would not have worked. If you assume more than that, lynch me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:43 GMT
#928
I’m not assuming anything? now can you answer my and forumite’s question and stop only defending yourself? I have made way more posts after that statement and night has devolved into some weird shit
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:46 GMT
#929
On December 14 2017 21:42 Conversion wrote:
I mean it would have been 5-4 with your vote on me. how am I misrepresenting you? Your vote made it 6-3, so telling me that the counter wagon wasn’t happening because it was 6v3 is you misrepresenting the state of the game.


I'm telling you that when I was around was 2 hours before deadline (roughly!) I had barely caught up to the thread by the time I made my vote. You didn't look like an option. Oats gad done ack all since the last time I said anything abouyt him *Which was the same, and yourself *Conv* was gaining no traction at all. So I went with the option that made the most sense to me. How is this not plain to see?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:48 GMT
#930
This night hasn't developed into anything. It's developed into a claim game of 'what bullshit can I get away with'.
I've been around over two years now. I don't play much here but this night is typical 'TL stuff that I will continue to ignore'
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:49 GMT
#931
okay I’m going to boil this down

1) voting someone who’s not your top scum read to vote for someone being “meh” is not towny in my opinion
2) the vote was not 6-3 when you voted, so stop telling me I’m misrepresenting you
3) ANSWER the question on who yoy want to lynch
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:53 GMT
#932
On December 14 2017 21:49 Conversion wrote:
okay I’m going to boil this down

1) voting someone who’s not your top scum read to vote for someone being “meh” is not towny in my opinion
2) the vote was not 6-3 when you voted, so stop telling me I’m misrepresenting you
3) ANSWER the question on who yoy want to lynch


I'm going to boil this down for you too.

The vote WAS 6-2 (Minus ME! So why the fuck would I not vote you if I was teamed with Oats + Partners) if I was mafia?!
Oats 5-3, ME 5-4, PARTNER 5-5, IUNNO Anyone else who even the semblance of a mafia read on you.... like say half the damn thread?!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:55 GMT
#933
ok im done you can’t let go and give me who you want to lynch for some reason

enjoy whoever else is in the thread
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:56 GMT
#934
Why, if I or Koshi, or DF, not push on you if we are mafia and you are town? You are basically claiming we either are mafia with you're, or that mafia just let their RB get lynched for no reason.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:57 GMT
#935
No please don't because I'm going to be gone for a very long while. So if you have something to discuss please do it now.
Of my tone is annoying you, I'll try to tone it down. You're just not making any sense to me. But I should have been gone like an hour or two ago. And when I do leave I'll be gone for like 25. So I really want to air this out now.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:59 GMT
#936
there’s nothing to air out. we don’t see where each person is coming from and that’s fine

literally I just want you to tell me what you’re current status on solving the game is right now. who’s your preferred D2 lynch? am I still your top scum read? who’s your scum pile right now?
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 13:06 GMT
#937
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 13:08 GMT
#938
brb heading off to work

ty for the post ever
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 13:09 GMT
#939
Ok nvm, I will amend that to Koshi, DF, VE, Ls, look better for it I think. Not even for the push on half. Just early on game stances in the day.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 13:12 GMT
#940
On December 14 2017 22:08 Conversion wrote:
brb heading off to work

ty for the post ever


Understand that, please feel free (if it's ok with mod) To pm me to tell me to stfu, if you get there! I just want to play xd! I don't want to make anyone else not want to play though r.r! (I'd of sent this pm exceprt I'm not sure that is ok)

Else, let's just play some mafia :D
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.