• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7492 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 00:55 GMT
#901
I started plaing after 24 hours and instantly poe"ed this game to 4 people. 1 flipped mafia. 3 others contain most likely other 2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 14 2017 02:26 GMT
#902
On December 14 2017 08:28 darthfoley wrote:
I'm hard claiming insane cop

Oh geez, was afk.. I'm the bank btw guys. This game is simple.

+ Show Spoiler +
lololol Close setups are fun! All flip turn red.
Do simple trolololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 04:23 GMT
#903
On December 14 2017 09:33 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 09:25 Conversion wrote:
ok i googled it. so check someone n1 then check someone n2 and the return is a comparison of both?
Yeah, blue with a twist. Parity cops only know if two players are the same or different alignment, so you can´t know for sure until one of the flips. That way you can´t trust the detective, or at least the DT can´t get as good a read or as quickly and scum have more chances to kill the DT. There´s also the Doctor who only saves if the target is under attack, otherwise the doctor kills the target. It can´t really work as a normal medic but can instead be an odd Vigilante. These are rare in TL Mafia as far as I remember, except in the weirder themed games.

Parity cops been becoming more popular on TL mafia within the last 2 years I think.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 04:23 GMT
#904
On December 14 2017 09:19 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:50 Arya321 wrote:
BTW conversion if you are here: Do you forgive me for how I fucked up our last game together with this lynch?


you’re alright dude no need to apologize

Okay lol.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 04:35 GMT
#905
Also what with Koshi claiming doctor....
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 04:45 GMT
#906
This game devolved into nonsense pretty quickly. At least I don't have to think too hard about tomorrow's votes.
We CAN have nice things
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 09:19 GMT
#907
Dont get distracted by claims Kmatt. It's for fun.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 09:31 GMT
#908
On December 14 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
Well that escalated quickly. Guess we lynching into HF and Palmar next day phase.

HF claims blue every night 1, he's either pretending to mess with or actually mess with mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 09:32 GMT
#909
I'm not telling yall who I'm checking btw.
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2017 09:38 GMT
#910
Palmar is mafia role cop
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 10:24 GMT
#911
I am 100% town cop sir.

100%
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 11:20 GMT
#912
I'm towns' wolf guard! I also have 4 legs and scare shit away at night!
You can feed me your table scraps, I dun' mind at all!

Can I join the cool kid group now?

@ Rest- I'm try to answer tomorrow because I just got home. I'm dead on my feet and I want to sleep. I skimmed the thread for stuff for me to sleep on.

/Only thing I'm likely to reply to;
@ Conver- My line of thought of Oats should be open enough, I know it's loosely based. So I'm not even going to try to reason your read on me out for it tonight. I said he was meh, then meh again (but have seen him play before per earlier post, to meh on catch up.) Read any or all of my games here, I do this same thing period every game. I might try to water down as mafia so they have layaway, but I didn't do that on purpose this time. I did it because I had no time and had to vote. Your choice on how you interpret that.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 11:24 GMT
#913
I am going to smoke. I will be in bed comfy agains't my pillow in 30. Ask before then or tomorrow night until I'm afk.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 11:48 GMT
#914
On December 14 2017 04:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 18:16 Eversince wrote:
Almost up to post entirely, anyone around that wants to chat? I have maby 30-45 to pass minutes before sleep is a must because I work tomorrow.

Currently; I think
Conversion: Does this odd loop conversation for the first couple pages. Gets attention for it. Continues to repeat same things to OMGUS. Then about face to thinking DF and Koshi are town?
Oats: has made some odd changes of thought too. Most seem realistic, if ideal.
Kmatt; Seemed super townie, fell off the face of the planet.
Grack is meh, Bounces back and forth between lost players I think? OK, but same boat as Palmar, I will not call you mafia. You got reason to do this. But explain why what you think pls r.r!
Arya: Questionable. Was around super early. Spotty since, Not mafia vibes, just 'what are you calling me out for when you've contributed ..??" (Personal bias strongly might be involved. I moderately of drunk xd!)
Koshi: I think is town.
VE: I think is fine.
Palmar: OK with as long as he starts explaining his read (Palmar's pls, upi a strong player and I'm brain dead xd!)
HF: Almost same deal. HF Is a super quality mafia player. And he plays super good as mafia. Him to afk, I think he really just has rl issues. But we absolutely can't leave him alive if he doesn't play at all.
Rest I don't have firm answers for yet. Null I guess. I'll amend this in the morning when I get up if no one talk in the next, erh.... 10-15'ish minutes I'm awake for.


Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)


what did you pick up in between, eversince, that now oats is the best lynch today?


This stuff matters. Oat's never did note that.

On December 14 2017 05:19 Conversion wrote:
on eversince: these 4 posts

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:24 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 04:05 Eversince wrote:
Ok, I think Oats is best lynch. Still not feeling the best on Conversion but he's playing and I don't see his lynch happening today. Forum vs Palmar, I think Palmar's case is ok. Not really super strong but making fair points. I don't really have time to think on this a whole lot. I'm consolidate on Oats.


uhh.. my lynch can definitely happen. this is a dumb reason. if you think I'm scummy, explain why instead of just saying "oats is best lynch, but I don't like conversion"


Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:29 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 18:16 Eversince wrote:
Almost up to post entirely, anyone around that wants to chat? I have maby 30-45 to pass minutes before sleep is a must because I work tomorrow.

Currently; I think
Conversion: Does this odd loop conversation for the first couple pages. Gets attention for it. Continues to repeat same things to OMGUS. Then about face to thinking DF and Koshi are town?
Oats: has made some odd changes of thought too. Most seem realistic, if ideal.
Kmatt; Seemed super townie, fell off the face of the planet.
Grack is meh, Bounces back and forth between lost players I think? OK, but same boat as Palmar, I will not call you mafia. You got reason to do this. But explain why what you think pls r.r!
Arya: Questionable. Was around super early. Spotty since, Not mafia vibes, just 'what are you calling me out for when you've contributed ..??" (Personal bias strongly might be involved. I moderately of drunk xd!)
Koshi: I think is town.
VE: I think is fine.
Palmar: OK with as long as he starts explaining his read (Palmar's pls, upi a strong player and I'm brain dead xd!)
HF: Almost same deal. HF Is a super quality mafia player. And he plays super good as mafia. Him to afk, I think he really just has rl issues. But we absolutely can't leave him alive if he doesn't play at all.
Rest I don't have firm answers for yet. Null I guess. I'll amend this in the morning when I get up if no one talk in the next, erh.... 10-15'ish minutes I'm awake for.


On December 13 2017 19:09 Eversince wrote:
On December 13 2017 18:57 Koshi wrote:
It is important that eversince darthfoley and Koshi fully trust each other and see each other as confirmed town. I am willing to do ehat you guys need for that.

Oats is a lost cause but still leaning town. I am going to drop him on my list.

Kmatt is obvious town. Chezinu rule might be safed by Chezinu mafia.


@arya start putting more original thought in the thread. You are hiding behind others. I dont like it.


What is wrong with Chezy? I don't have a issue with Kmatt, probably asleep, no problem for me.

Oats is ok if he explains why he thinks his way he reached his conclusion. That's my problem with, I don't agree with some of what he says. But that does not make him mafia. That just means that I failed to see his line of thought. (Which might make him mafia)


what did you pick up in between, eversince, that now oats is the best lynch today?


Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
On December 13 2017 19:37 Eversince wrote:
I don't think Palmar is lynch material today. But I also don't think Oats is. And I if they both explain their line of thought I might get it. But right now it seems more like 'I don't like you.' 'I don't like you either'

On December 13 2017 19:39 Eversince wrote:
Neither go into reasoning beyond that. And that's why I'm kind of just ruling it as probable tvt right now. It seems stupid and the early lynch on Palmar was started on like p1 or p2 of the game. So of course it wasn't going to stick. Why did this take 10 something pages for people to realize?



Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 04:31 Conversion wrote:
your most incriminating post was on me?

On December 13 2017 20:05 Eversince wrote:
And that's the other problem. Conversion was pushing DF as soft mafia with no reason up until the point Kosher & DF pushed him on it and then he STILL didn't explain what the actual reason to call them mafia was for.


so what did oats do all of a sudden that you switched minds



Repeat: Again Oats never did that. 100% What I said. Oh, you think this stuff on their shoe smells weird? Care to explain how you know? 'nope thanks'

Basic conclusion out of this; Yes, I did explain ideal thought precision in lame terms. If you didn't understand that, lets talk. If not then why are you saying I'm in you high lynch list for D2?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 11:58 GMT
#915
I think you're fishy choosing weird things to have problems with anyway.But I I don't want to be tunneled on this D2. So let's talk about it. Because I think you have a pretty good chance of flipping mafia. There's more out there though. So tune me to that channel :D! Or You could likem lynch mafia! I'll let you slide on that for a while to (:
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:14 GMT
#916
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 12:16 GMT
#917
also i don’t get why seeing bad posts is considered weird and scummy.. like I put the thoughts out there and DF agreed with me so unless you’re sating DF/me is the last scum team and we bussed Oats the roleblocker to tagteam and try to win this game I don’t see the logic?

who’s your lynch candis currently
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:22 GMT
#918
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


O alright I guess but I did say I voted Oats over you because I thought your lynch would not happen at the time frame I was around?

How is not that clear?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 12:29 GMT
#919
On December 14 2017 21:22 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


O alright I guess but I did say I voted Oats over you because I thought your lynch would not happen at the time frame I was around?

How is not that clear?
Hi Ever. Who is your current lynch candidates? What's your read on Conversion after the Oats flip?
:3
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 14 2017 12:33 GMT
#920
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


I never did scum read Oats over you. I only ever said he was 'bleh' and that was what Oats could be either way (Of he's un-involved............. He's un-involved. Period.)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 18m
INu's Battles
12h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 18m
OSC
23h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.