• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7708 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 101 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 13:36 GMT
#941
Thx for the reads Ever.
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:39 GMT
#942
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 13:49 GMT
#943
On December 14 2017 22:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.

I know a guy who invariably lynches D1 claims.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:53 GMT
#944
On December 14 2017 22:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 22:39 Palmar wrote:
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...


I look good bro, I'm cop.

I know a guy who invariably lynches D1 claims.

does it look like d1 to you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 13:53 GMT
#945
also, for post game. I was 100% on board with Oats being mafia even if I didn't vote for him. I call this a correct read by me.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 14 2017 14:23 GMT
#946
On December 14 2017 22:53 Palmar wrote:
also, for post game. I was 100% on board with Oats being mafia even if I didn't vote for him. I call this a correct read by me.

V------<
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 14 2017 14:30 GMT
#947
Anything interesting happened since the lynch?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 14:32 GMT
#948
3 cop claims and a doctor claim
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 14:32 GMT
#949
although I'm sure DF was joking, so two "real" cop claims
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 14 2017 14:33 GMT
#950
On December 14 2017 23:32 Conversion wrote:
although I'm sure DF was joking, so two "real" cop claims

Fairly sure they were all joking.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 14:36 GMT
#951
oh okay. I still don't get this fake/joke claim nonsense but w/e
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 14:50 GMT
#952
On December 14 2017 21:33 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:14 Conversion wrote:
your thought progression wasn’t clear at all to me. it just seemed like you gave up on your acum read for me and all of a sudden turned to Oats. like never in your filter did I see that you scumread Oats over me. if that’s what you thought, sure I guess? need you to be more transparent about this and idk how much I can give room to you being busy


I never did scum read Oats over you. I only ever said he was 'bleh' and that was what Oats could be either way (Of he's un-involved............. He's un-involved. Period.)

Reading on this page the difference in approach from Eversince en Conversion is hilarious.

Eversince is so town in how (s)he speaks.
Conversion stays scared and mysterious.

The thing I quoted is just the last post. I already forgot what it said. So dont pay attention to it.


I wonder if Conversion knew Oats was gonne flip mafia and is pushing eversince on that here. Well it seems like he is claiming something is suslicious while it isnt. I dont fully understand it though.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 14:52 GMT
#953
On December 14 2017 21:48 Eversince wrote:
This night hasn't developed into anything. It's developed into a claim game of 'what bullshit can I get away with'.
I've been around over two years now. I don't play much here but this night is typical 'TL stuff that I will continue to ignore'

Fun is not allowed?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 14:54 GMT
#954
On December 14 2017 21:56 Eversince wrote:
Why, if I or Koshi, or DF, not push on you if we are mafia and you are town? You are basically claiming we either are mafia with you're, or that mafia just let their RB get lynched for no reason.

Mafia are dumbasses most of the time and dont care about roles. Sometimes they dont even speak in the qt. So dont assume things based on who protected who.

Just saying.


Random fun fact.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 14:55 GMT
#955
On December 14 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
You look bad, Palmar looks bad, Grack looks bad, A bunch of lower volume guys look iffy (I know I can't really complain right? xd!) I think Koshi, DF, VE look alright and I'll have to do a lot of filter diving tomorrow. I should have some free time tomorrow because it's one of my shorter shifts. But that still won't be until after very late for most people.

No one put a ton of pressure on Oats though. So it's hard to put lines between lines of 'this person defending Oats' vs 'this person calling Oats on one liners everywhere and nothing else'. Oats's done that plenty of times to make this flip really problematic for me and I haven't had the time to process much...

Life must be good if the people off the mafia lynch look the best.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 14:57 GMT
#956
This all being said. I think I wont lynch conversion for a while.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 15:00 GMT
#957
I don't think Eversince is mafia. I just wanted an explanation on why she settled for Oats when I am a strong scum read. With oats flip, the only way Ever can be mafia is for some reason I believe that I am mafia as well and I bussed oats? but that makes no sense because I am town. or maybe I'm missing something?

I tried to teeter away from the conversation because it wasn't generating anything but it kept continuing. I got Ever's reads and I am happy with that.

honestly I think everyone is just waiting for night flip, so hopefully day will be more active. although I will most likely not be available sadly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:00 GMT
#958
On December 14 2017 23:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 23:32 Conversion wrote:
although I'm sure DF was joking, so two "real" cop claims

Fairly sure they were all joking.

I'm not.

This is a hard claim. I am the cop, the mafia roleblocker is dead so mafia has to either shoot me or I give town a check every day.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:02 GMT
#959
also I'm sure koshi the medic will protect me.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:03 GMT
#960
On December 15 2017 00:02 Palmar wrote:
also I'm sure koshi the medic will protect me.

Nope. I think I will protect VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1030
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta42
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 50m
OSC
20h 5m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.