• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7696 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:06 GMT
#961
Forumite confirmed town for wagon start.
VE for bringing steam.

Prplhz
LS
Conversion all 3 on the kred places. 1 is mafia maybe. But I think maybe not.

Eversince supertown. And the last guy I forgot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:07 GMT
#962
I think next 2 lynches will be Palmar and the person who Palmar checked regardless of what Palmar flips.

But not that I spoiled that maybe not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:08 GMT
#963
Ohno. If Palmar flips town obviously not.
But that is so unlikely my brain disregarded it
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:12 GMT
#964
think I'm checking you koshi
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 15:13 GMT
#965
your poe isn't bad though.

mafia is hf/grack/kmatt/forumite with a side of chez being unreadable.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:13 GMT
#966
On December 15 2017 00:12 Palmar wrote:
think I'm checking you koshi

Haha. Checkmate.
At least you are still funny when you are mafia. Also mean. But sometimes funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:15 GMT
#967
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.

This was an extremely bad post. But dnu if he is mafia. It is a good name to bring up though. I like that
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:16 GMT
#968
On December 14 2017 02:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 02:42 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:19 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.


Hmm. Does that mean I am bad?

It probably makes one of HF/DF mafia more likely.


this is more interesting than my between DF/Koshi read, but idk if mafia!HF would expose himself so much by sheeping onto a town lynch like that. even in my head between DF/Koshi DF is way more likely to flip mafia if I go under the assumption that one person in the "Conv is mafia" case is mafia

can you explain your DF/HF split?

It's just from the main pushers of your lynch being Koshi/DF/HF and thinking that Koshi is town.

So bad. So bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:20 GMT
#969
You know what. I made a mistake. I agree.

Palmar
Conversion
Chezinu
Grack

Those 4.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:20 GMT
#970
Palmar explain to me why forumite is still mafia while creating the wagon on Oats. What rubs you the wrong way? I need to understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2017 15:25 GMT
#971
On December 15 2017 00:00 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 23:33 prplhz wrote:
On December 14 2017 23:32 Conversion wrote:
although I'm sure DF was joking, so two "real" cop claims

Fairly sure they were all joking.

I'm not.

This is a hard claim. I am the cop, the mafia roleblocker is dead so mafia has to either shoot me or I give town a check every day.


And I am hard ccing you as parity cop.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2017 15:26 GMT
#972
Also grack probably mafia yes
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 15:33 GMT
#973
Palmar you check Chez or Conversion. HF you check me with Conversion or Chez whichever one you think is the better way to get a better read since I am town. This turned into I am a Cop you Idiot game that I played with Palmar when I was the real cop >.<
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 15:34 GMT
#974
The reason to check chez is because since he hard to read for most people having a check on him is good. Having a check on conversion so we know the other wagon from Day 1.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 15:36 GMT
#975
the only way Koshi is going to townread me is if I die and flip green. doubt he'll believe a cop check with two serious claims
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 15:37 GMT
#976
Also something is odd about scum letting town lynch their roleblocker Day 1 like it was a huge mistake to even let it have a chance of happening or not even try to move the wagon off Oats to someone else. Either they were afk EoD or didn't even think Oats would get lynched at all.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 14 2017 15:39 GMT
#977
On December 15 2017 00:36 Conversion wrote:
the only way Koshi is going to townread me is if I die and flip green. doubt he'll believe a cop check with two serious claims

No worries I think I could talk sense to him.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 15:40 GMT
#978
last post wasn't made to sound dramatic, just that koshi has very strong conviction in his list so the moment one of his 4 flips town that's not me, I'll instantly be in red territory again
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2017 15:44 GMT
#979
I check who I want yo. They might have a framer.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 15:46 GMT
#980
On December 15 2017 00:36 Conversion wrote:
the only way Koshi is going to townread me is if I die and flip green. doubt he'll believe a cop check with two serious claims

Not true. I can change my view quickly.
Palmar pointing out Grack was big.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 161
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12289
Hyuk 423
Stork 171
Soma 170
actioN 95
Rush 84
Mong 74
EffOrt 72
Killer 64
Shinee 62
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 61
Yoon 49
ToSsGirL 47
Shine 42
Bale 35
Sharp 29
Noble 28
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 12
HiyA 5
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1390
olofmeister1245
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
gofns20365
summit1g7806
singsing1111
ceh9501
crisheroes137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV145
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Stunt410
Other Games
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
42m
INu's Battles
1h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 42m
OSC
12h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 42m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.