• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9146 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 21:23 GMT
#821
On December 14 2017 06:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:00 Conversion wrote:
DF I still am not sure on what your next action is here because all of our discussion back and forth with each other has been centered around me

where is your head right now?


Here's where I am: confused.

Ignoring your alignment for a second, I'm not sure why there wasn't a legitimate counter wagon against Oats. He was a strong role.

I look to either Koshi or HF. Both of them are strong willed enough to try and push a Conversion lynch down town's throats if they're mafia with Oats. They also have an ally in me who has shown some flashes of being able to sway lynches in the past. Neither of them try. Koshi especially seems content just sitting back.

Their play doesn't make sense from mafia POV.

The only strong willed player who seemingly tried to divert any attention away from Oats was Palmar with his case on Forumite. It wasn't a bad case, but mafia!Palmar can make good cases.

I think Oats/Palmar/+1 bandwagoner or off wagon makes sense. There is a world where you and Oats are both mafia and mafia are just kinda fucked altogether, but I think the first scenario I laid out is more likely.

See. So good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:23 GMT
#822
maybe c omplete shit is not the correct wording. he did say his D1 is not as good? maybe I am remembering wrong. I will meta check.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 21:24 GMT
#823
Any1 knows why VE is so mad at me?
I pushed the idea he was town in the thread.

Oh well.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:25 GMT
#824
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 21:26 GMT
#825
On December 14 2017 06:23 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:21 Arya321 wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:18 Conversion wrote:
I need people to talk to me about the state of the game. there is enough content and I do not want town to fall into a lull and have mafia run rampant

What are your thoughts? whoever is around

Palmar not jumping on Oat after seeing the flip is a bit strange. I know sometimes he is stubborn Day 1 because he says he is at his best Day 1. I think you are likely town based on how EoD went and how Oats tried to switch to you.


I believe Palmar admitted last game his D1 is complete shit, so I am not sure where you get this information. Palmar would especially know that his D1 is less likely toget listened to after he led us to a HF lynch last game on D1 over DarthFoley

He said a lot a long time ago when I used to play with him all the time.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:26 GMT
#826
I am remembering wrong. I am just making up facts due to the last game. I apologize for misinformation
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:27 GMT
#827
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


What is this term, railroading?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:28 GMT
#828
On December 14 2017 06:27 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


What is this term, railroading?

It's like, just deciding on lynching him already. Let's talk about it during the day and not give scum information to work on.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:28 GMT
#829
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 21:28 GMT
#830
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


There's nothing to stop me shooting him now at least
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:28 GMT
#831
But not playing for 24 hours is boring as fuck man
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:28 GMT
#832
On December 14 2017 06:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:27 Conversion wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


What is this term, railroading?

It's like, just deciding on lynching him already. Let's talk about it during the day and not give scum information to work on.


I agree with you and we should keep talking

where is your head at? who are your top scum lists?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:29 GMT
#833
On December 13 2017 23:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi lolol

You're ridiculous. You come in here and call my play bad. You literally didn't do a fucking thing last game as town. A FUCKING THING. Your opinion of my play means LESS than nothing to me. And I love how you make this whole page of dumb observations about my play and end up on "He could be either thing, mafia or just bad."

And I'M the bad one. I just haven't even started trying yet because at the point I'd been playing to, not much had happened. What's your excuse?


This is maybe why he is mad at you, Koshi ? I would leave that to him when he comes back. I do not speak for him.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:32 GMT
#834
I still don't know what VE has done this game besides use caps lock too much
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:33 GMT
#835
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 13 2017 21:33 GMT
#836
On December 14 2017 06:32 darthfoley wrote:
I still don't know what VE has done this game besides use caps lock too much

He made the first big post on Oats.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:34 GMT
#837
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 21:35 GMT
#838
On December 14 2017 06:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:28 darthfoley wrote:
On December 14 2017 06:25 prplhz wrote:
I think railroading Palmar on N1 is a pretty horrible idea.


I feel like I've seen you make some good two liner posts about people, but i'm not really sure where you stand on the game as a whole. Enlighten me, especially after your lynch person flipped scum

I think it's not as clear as you say in your big post. The conversion lynch was pushed hard but never gained traction. So I don't think it makes sense to say scum could have gone for him instead. Same about Forumite. I think this lynch just kind of happened and no one really knows why.

I feel like the game is not just following Joshis list.

bad feels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 21:35 GMT
#839
The way I see it is a lot of people had Oats as pretty scummy for randomly defending me with no follow up and that's why it gained traction. While my lynch was basically HF/Koshi/DF and then people arguing against them. Maybe scum thought they could still get me lynched even with people defending me, but then Oats gained a huge wagon and by then they could not do much.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 21:36 GMT
#840
On December 14 2017 06:34 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 23:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh the double feel when Kmatt and Conversion are the only other currently viable wagons to Palmar.

Maybe I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. I think I'll make it a ballgame and vote on Oatsmaster with Forumite. Because I think Oatsmaster is more likely than not mafia and I'm pretty nullz0rz on Palmar yet.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster


Palmar said something about me talking myself into voting him earlier, thinking I'm scum for it. It's this new thing I'm doing where I kinda just explain shittily my shitty thought process. Again. Haters can eat giant bags of dicks.

Also there's this kinda stink in the thread about me being "forced townie" or something? I don't know, it's still all dumb to me, it all just smacks of "looks town = mafia" to me, so I'm just going to continue to not really do anything about it but what I'm doing because....I still don't have any votes on me.

NIGHT TL!!!



I hardly consider this a big post. It's like 2 lines about Oats tbh
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1346
GuemChi 998
Artosis 621
910 35
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv606
shahzam491
C9.Mang0333
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur679
• Day9tv606
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 55m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.