• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9800 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 101 Next
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 20:34 GMT
#761
GOT EM all me boys
We CAN have nice things
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 13 2017 20:35 GMT
#762
I think that actually clears me because I was trying to get people to lynch Oats with me :D
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:37 GMT
#763
lol at oats trying to vote me off the island

I'M ALIVE WOOO
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:37 GMT
#764
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:37 GMT
#765
On December 14 2017 05:37 Conversion wrote:
lol at oats trying to vote me off the island

I'M ALIVE WOOO


This doesn't clear you at all lol
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#766
who said it cleared me dumbass? I am just happy he failed and I'm alive
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#767
So Oats initially voted for Palmar, then jumped to Conversion at the end when it was apparent he was getting lynched. How many layers deep of WIFOM are we gonna go?
We CAN have nice things
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#768
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


Oats lives in America now you pleb.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#769
Tomorrow I think I lynch Palmar. Or Conversion. Who knows.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#770
I am also happy you, DF, and Koshi failed. and whoever else
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:38 GMT
#771
On December 14 2017 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


Oats lives in America now you pleb.

Ah. Still. Without that information I still knew.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:39 GMT
#772
I still am going to need Eversince to explain the string of bad posts before voting for Oats
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:39 GMT
#773
Conversion if you are town then either koshi or df are basically confirmed mafia to you because they are the only people to try and force a counter wagon to a confirmed mafia lynch. Yet you aren't saying a thing other than "we failed".
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:40 GMT
#774
This is actually quite interesting. Whoever said Oats was AFK'ing not to implicate his partners was diggity right.

I'll have to do some rereading later tonight
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 13 2017 20:41 GMT
#775
you wanna wait until I filter out some shit I wrote in a notepad and post? or you just gonna call me scum at every corner. it gets real old tbh
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 13 2017 20:42 GMT
#776
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


I'm mad because this dude who moans 24/7 about how bad he is and cry cry cry had the audacity to claim the my reading comprehension was laughably bad.

You of all people should know how aggravating it is to have people question your alpha status
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:42 GMT
#777
On December 14 2017 05:40 darthfoley wrote:
This is actually quite interesting. Whoever said Oats was AFK'ing not to implicate his partners was diggity right.

I'll have to do some rereading later tonight

Why?

There is Palmar off wagon who tried to divert lynch.
Conversion who jumped as 5th on Oats.
Oats who only at the very end when he knew he was lynched jumped on Conversion. (why he didn't vote Conversion earlier but just lurked is interesting.)
Chezinu is afk. and off wagon.



The list stands. It's ez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:42 GMT
#778
On December 14 2017 05:41 Conversion wrote:
you wanna wait until I filter out some shit I wrote in a notepad and post? or you just gonna call me scum at every corner. it gets real old tbh


The latter is my mafia objective.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 13 2017 20:43 GMT
#779
On December 14 2017 05:42 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Koshi is town. Mafia was lynched D1.
That's how we roll.

Now. I still stick to my 4 names.

But why were you so mad df? I just don't understand. You are obvious town. But still so angry.



I said a million times I am fine with this lynch because we are lynching the 3 people I think are mafia.




Kinda knew it seeing Oats awake so late :D


I'm mad because this dude who moans 24/7 about how bad he is and cry cry cry had the audacity to claim the my reading comprehension was laughably bad.

You of all people should know how aggravating it is to have people question your alpha status

Tis true. But I was so nice to you all the time. And you keep calling me mafia
With Oats lynched and on my list. And you thinking Conversion is mafia and me on Conversion.

Why? We got such similar reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 13 2017 20:43 GMT
#780
I think I'm going to go with the people that defended conversion are just mafia and it's simple. Oats did it, forumite did it. Ez.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Patches Events
22h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.