• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9486 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 77 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 15 2017 21:01 GMT
#761
RIP

gg, gl town

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry for the late post. my clock says 4:58 EDT
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:08 GMT
#762
##vote Damerion

I will never in a million years believe you returned to the thread not knowing much, the last few things you wrote being that Oatsmaster was town and saw you were up for lynch and didn't:

A) vote conversion to save yourself
B) vote Grackaroni who was your previous scum read
C) stick around to explain
D) wait until right at the last second to explain

Instead you:

A) voted your town read
B) didn't save yourself
C) made baaaad posts all cycle in comparison to sheepable short points all last game
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 15 2017 21:09 GMT
#763
On October 16 2017 06:01 darthfoley wrote:
RIP

gg, gl town

+ Show Spoiler +
sorry for the late post. my clock says 4:58 EDT


Well played my friend.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:09 GMT
#764
On October 16 2017 06:00 darthfoley wrote:
Before I die, there's a decent chance that HF is scum. Do not forget this post young noobs.

Show nested quote +
Before I die, there's a decent chance that HF is scum. Do not forget this post young noobs.


There's 0 chance though so it's cool.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 15 2017 21:16 GMT
#765
why doesn't mafia damerion kill HF?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:18 GMT
#766
Dem medic dodges?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 15 2017 21:19 GMT
#767
On October 16 2017 06:18 Holyflare wrote:
Dem medic dodges?


Ha.. ha.. ha... ha
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 15 2017 21:20 GMT
#768
I think one of my last posts before I disappeared for a time was somewhat walking back especially with the interaction between Oatsmaster and Grackaroni.

I think you are twisting events to try to fit a narrative HolyFlare.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:27 GMT
#769
Damerion purports that he had absolutely 0 time to play ti be around and that the cycles are short so he didn't realise. If that was the case absolutely nothing would have changed about his previous reads. So, when he says "oh Oatsmaster is a bit more aggressive than last time???" it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense that that would make oats mafia over the 10 other people he could vote and if he didn't have time to play/read then his previous oats read is:


As for my read on Oatsmaster is that he is towny, his catch/pressure on RuxXar seems like it comes from town. It reads as if he is paying attention looking for little details that would make someone scum, and acts on it.


He might counter with that he posted:
On October 15 2017 00:57 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:51 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:48 Damerion wrote:
Once again hello and like the proverbial Santa Clause I have brought a most interesting gift that I wish the thread to take a stance on and give their thoughts, and gut leanings.

Firstly I read the Grackaroni and Oatsmaster exchanges and did not think much on it but as I was checking filters something very interesting popped out on me.

The interesting thing is how Grackaroni treats Oatsmaster to start with and how he ends up treating him.

On October 14 2017 03:10 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm going to give a read that I don't think too many people will agree with but I think Oatsmaster is mafia.

In this game he seems less chill compared to Hurricane and I get the sense in a few posts that he's questioning things that look unusual rather than things that I think he would normally find scummy.
On October 13 2017 11:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred trying to pocket damerion, ruxxar ignoring oats calling him a liar. Relevant? We shall see.

whats the point of this post?

On October 13 2017 11:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 09:10 Damdred wrote:


But seriously pocmeting people is super impkrtant in the long run for survival

Can you explain why a townie wants to pocket people to survive?


I left links so you can decide for yourself between the first two pages of each game, but it seems to me like he cares more about his image in this game than the other one. (he was town in hurricane.)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Oatsmaster
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/526614-hurricane-shelter-mafia?user=Oatsmaster


We first have his original read on Oats, it was novel at the time. He has something original to show the thread and does so, it gains him some surface town credit from several members of the town.



On October 14 2017 03:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 03:55 ruXxar wrote:
On October 14 2017 03:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 03:24 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 03:10 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm going to give a read that I don't think too many people will agree with but I think Oatsmaster is mafia.

In this game he seems less chill compared to Hurricane and I get the sense in a few posts that he's questioning things that look unusual rather than things that I think he would normally find scummy.
On October 13 2017 11:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 07:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
Damdred trying to pocket damerion, ruxxar ignoring oats calling him a liar. Relevant? We shall see.

whats the point of this post?

On October 13 2017 11:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 09:10 Damdred wrote:


But seriously pocmeting people is super impkrtant in the long run for survival

Can you explain why a townie wants to pocket people to survive?


I left links so you can decide for yourself between the first two pages of each game, but it seems to me like he cares more about his image in this game than the other one. (he was town in hurricane.)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Oatsmaster
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/526614-hurricane-shelter-mafia?user=Oatsmaster


to me he just looks like he pushes his own agenda and doesn't give a shit really

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/526062-names-are-hard-2?user=Oatsmaster

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, so can you explain how he looks different in the first two games compared to this one?

I'm going to guess that Oats is town in that game you linked and check before I post. Yeah ok HF/Damdred/Onegu were scum but obviously town is always a more likely guess since more people roll town.

I do think he looks pretty different in both of those games in the way that he accuses people. In those 2 he throws out accusations without much fanfare.

Hurricane:
On September 29 2017 11:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 29 2017 11:23 Damerion wrote:
Hello, I am glad to be here playing with you fine people. Damdred speaks highly of everyone here, and I hope the game is enjoyable.

I have two things that came to mind when I read what little of the game there is.

1) Grackaroni opening post, to put it bluntly is trash. At the same time he says nothing of value and tries to buddy fecalfeast (I assume) into making an alliance when it is impossible for him to know alignments.

Unless he is mafia, which associative read incoming means FecalFeast is more likely town for the way Grackaroni interacted with him.

2) I have come up with a pretty simple plan how to approach d1.

Step one: The marksman (vig), should claim as soon as town agrees with this plan (which they should).

Step two: We should use this power as a second lynch and have a vote in thread to direct the power.

Step three: Mafia is more than likely forced into a situation where they must let the Vigilante shoot and kill him, or roleblock him. The simplest solution is to put the watcher on the Vigilante N1.

Step Four: The medic should be off doing medic things more than likely on another target, if the mafia send the godfather and kill the Vigilante nothing is lost, if they roleblock him we instantly have a one and one trade.

Step Five: I assume medic cannot protect multiple nights in a row, therefore if the Vigilante survives the medic should protect him here and the Watcher should look elsewhere.

This plan gives us the most information that we can control and boxes the mafia into only a few moves they can make early in the game.

I think we should follow this plan.

mafia

On September 29 2017 15:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 29 2017 12:21 Damerion wrote:
I am unsure why you have me as mafia Oatsmaster, could you expound on why you think that?

Vivax why is directing blues in that way not pro-town? We would gain a good bit of information by controlling multiple lynches or kp, and have confirmed town for multiple days leading the town towards a strong circle.

mainly because having a second lynch really doesnt matter.




On September 29 2017 16:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
filter links plz

i think its pretty scumy

On September 30 2017 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 29 2017 22:48 Vivax wrote:
I really have no idea what is wrong with my statement. It didn't bother me much when Oats pointed it out since his read on me is always shit, but to both of you it should be obvious that it simply means claiming afk = claiming scum and if two mafias claimed scum already, then the game will be too easy and boring.

With HF there's a decent chance he actually just said it cause he did it as mafia just last game and he thinks it's funny to mess with the reads on him. But for Koshi I see no such excuse.

lol

Names are Hard 2:
On August 26 2017 02:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 25 2017 05:47 Tumblewood wrote:
On August 25 2017 05:44 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty unhappy TW, LS and Damdred left the thread.

nope i'm still here i just haven't cared enough to say anything else

mafia

On August 25 2017 06:21 geript wrote:
On August 25 2017 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript are you town?

I'm the towniest of all. Also, I'm pretty sure that Koshi is mafia. His post towards you and asking about Damdred's townread is pretty out of place. As Town, you love to lynch stupid; it's like your kryptonite. But as mafia you have much less of a hardon for stupid from what I've seen and just push 85% bullshit. Koshi not getting this after the last two games is pretty odd; especially since Tina brought it up in generic and Koshi was bussing her at various points.

mafia
geript doesnt actually care about getting koshi lynched. He just wants to sidetrack town.

On August 26 2017 02:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 25 2017 06:10 LightningStrike wrote:
I was giving rayn his time to talk to Skynx while watching Impractical Jokers. Skynx being a bit combative towards rayn hmm. Is this normal behavior from Skynx as either alignment for those who got good amount of experience playing with him?

Useless question.

On August 25 2017 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 25 2017 08:06 geript wrote:
On August 25 2017 07:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I am not sure if i believe this so this is a reminder to myself to check something on this tomorrow.

It's not exactly true...

From Generic:
On July 14 2017 03:12 geript wrote:
I remember TW when he was a newbie. I remember his not being boring/dull/. Like he had some good observations (wrong but good) then. His scum game IIRC was much lower activity and struggled to post almost anything. He's likely a good lynch too.


The thing is that during the last abortion of a game, when I was reading TW (in MS Paint Judge mafia) I was comparing him to older games to get can idea of any other meta reads I could use to push him. It's something that I noticed from his town play and something that HF picked up and agreed with in the game.

On August 25 2017 06:21 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
If you want to make 20 posts. It is better that you explain everything you claim.
The bolded is completely unexplained and gives us nothing. LS is easy to read. I don't see why it is weird and I townread Damdred and Vivax for seeing it and calling it early. It generates discussion and easy townreads make mafia nervous. Mafia doesn't like easy townreads you see. Then they make comments like you just did.

A few things here:
1. Only bad mafia hate early townreads. Like it's often quite easy to call someone town, move them into a situation where they look bad, rescind the townread and push them for lynch. I am not bad mafia.
2. LS in at least 1 game (though as far as I remembered multiple games) as scum has mimicked his "town puppy" persona to get townread and survived until endgame on it. Passing around a bad read is on the other hand makes it easy for scum to blend in. Hell, last game I basically literally just took what town was already thinking, repackaged it into nicer, newer, and better thinking and sold it as my own.

On August 25 2017 06:55 Koshi wrote:
I dislike he scumreads me. Especially because he scumreads me because I don't meta townread rayn for a reason I would not meta read rayn town for.

On August 25 2017 07:21 Koshi wrote:
For the record. I recognize the points made against Skynx. I do not know if it makes him mafia.
I think there is a chance still that he is town that made a very bad post.


geript on the other hand came in with a typical lazy mafia post. As town something in the thread would have triggered him, something about Koshi, rayn, HF or Vivax. Even Damdred maybe. But because he is mafia and lazy nothing really did, so he made an easy TW comment because he is "helping". When rayn confronted him he had to make something up and called rayn town and in the same breath called Koshi mafia because he isn't calling rayn town.

I do not believe town!geript makes that koshi read only after surrendering a town!rayn read. I think town!geript would have made that Koshi read while catching up and would have posted that instead of the TW town read.

I do believe mafia geript played lazy and showed face.


This is my read. Accept it.

Who's getting mad about early townreads now Koshi? Koshi is scumreading me for scumreading him for not townreading rayn. Silliness aside. Hold with me, it's a bit circuitous but it's here. I've made it quite obvious on numerous occasions that I fucking hate playing scum when HF is town; as such, when I'm scum I basically become his thread bitch because I don't know how else to buy time in order to gain control of the thread until I get to NK HF. But the same is not true of Rayn. I know how to fuck with Rayn's head as mafia; I know what he looks at and looks for and can throw out a hook to get him super distracted. 1. As mafia, I gain nothing by giving Rayn an early townread and actually surrender thread control; which btw, I don't do as mafia (except for HF or maybe Marv but Marv because he's a fucking sexy beast). So his argument is not only bad, it's also incorrect. Vivax I haven't really played with in a while and I haven't had a correct read on him for a long time. Damdred I read town for how he reads people with "Damdred" reads and how he shows specific lines of thinking as town that he doesn't as scum. HF I read based on what he's pushing and why he's pushing; it's kinda a feels read but mostly based on him pushing "good things." Rayn I read based on what he's pushing and how he pushes; he likes to lynch bad as town and picks up on completely different things as mafia (example the Judge game where almost every time he came in the thread he pushed stupid shit that was bad). 2. When I make a read on Rayn for doing town!Rayn things, it's me being scum. When I don't comment on things about Vivax, HF, or Damdred because I'm either lacking any way to accurately read them (Vivax), I haven't seen them do things to read them town yet (Damdred), or I'm getting mixed vibes from (HF), then I'm scum. When I post about Koshi, I'm both scum for something not triggering me to post something about him AND scum for posting what I posted. Like, that's a pretty fucking weird argument for Koshi to be making at the same time; he's usually a bit more lazy as scum, and arguing both sides of the coin in the same post is pretty fucking weird for Town!Koshi to do. 3. Come at me bro
[image loading]


3/20



Yes I know I fooled people in the past in 2 of my scum games but Damdred usually gets me right except a few times when he either almost gets me mislynched or actually got me lynched on shannies. Damdred helped me a bit on my scum game I will tell you that as he was in a scum team with me where we almost won had it not been for sicklucker not giving a shit for a couple of cells (Cell Millionaire). Trust Damdred's read on me.


Its interesting(scummy) how he says "trust" damdred's read when he doesnt know damdred's alignment. Or does he???

On August 25 2017 08:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Side note I think Damdred could be town this game as well as rayn and Koshi just need them to stop fighting each other.

Also this is a pretty big "side" note that LS just brushes under. He isnt trying to find mafia, hes just going with the status quo and waiting for things to happen.

On August 26 2017 02:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 25 2017 18:21 Vivax wrote:
On August 25 2017 18:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 25 2017 17:58 Vivax wrote:
And geript ACTUALLY posted a townie seal, why is he even up for discussion. 100 % confirmed town. No, 90% for adding a lot of text I will read later. But it really wasn't necessary with the seal.


Has he ever posted it before?


No idea but the idea is so abstruse to think of as mafia that I have to take it at face value.

Uneccesary town read without an alternative.

possible mafia.


In this game I get the sense that he's putting on more of a show of pressuring people and looking useful.


I don't see it grack. His tone is no different this game than from those games you quoted.
Is your main issue that he doesn't use the word "Mafia" when calling out people?
Because I think that is a weak argument when the message is still delivered with the same intention, tone and intensity.

Well you're either going to see it or you won't. I do think there is a noticeable difference in Oats' posting and it's not just that he didn't say mafia like he did in those other two games.


I have choosen to show the larger quote of the conversation between RuxXar and Grackaroni. Grackaroni is sure about his read on Oatsmaster and tries to convince based off of past tonal differences and approach to the game.

At this point I do not see anything really bad about the approach.

On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.


On October 14 2017 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:05 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion

This.

I wasn't calling him town in that post. I was saying that only he could possibly think that doing that would be a good idea.

but "good town plan" implies that you think hes town.
Like come on dude. Stop waffling.

Otherwise it would be "xx scum plan".

I don't know why I always have to have these arguments with you when they always revolve around you not being able to understand a post.

Here's what he said:
+ Show Spoiler +
"To me there's two ways to solve the game.

There's the active way, were you make reads, pressure and push people.
This is what people refer to when they say "Solving the game". Aka what oats is doing.

Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious."


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.


On October 14 2017 09:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 09:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.

but if hes mafia he doesnt think its protown and therefore you think hes town because you believe that he thinks he is doing something protown

It could be that he's town and think it's smart town play or he could be mafia and still think that it's pro-town or maybe he just got a lot of attention as mafia and thinks that is a passable excuse.

I think no matter what he thinks it's a reasonable sentence, but I wasn't really trying to place any particular inference onto the post.


On October 14 2017 15:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats do you like your Ruxxar vote?


Now, his approach and tone towards Oatsmaster has completely changed. He is speaking to him and with him as if he is town and is trying to figure out common ground that they can work on.

Grackaroni vote is still on Oatsmaster, he has tried to convince people that Oatsmaster is scum. But the approach he takes towards him does not make sense for someone with a scum read on said person.

Oatsmaster nonresponse to Grackaroni posts is interesting as well. But its not quite uo to the level I just pointed out.


Oats also ignored my question when I asked him what he thought of the Grack meta read on him being mafia, but idk man he just seems to be doing his own thing


The meat of the post was about how Grackaroni acted and treated Oatsmaster.

I will admit it is possible a light bus this early is possible, but I will make a decision on that at a later date.

Right now thoughts about Grackaroni would be appreciated as I see him coming more from scum than town in his aplroach at the moment.


But it would be bull shit. Oats was only a POSSIBLE mafia if it was a LIGHT BUS meaning ONLY if Grack was mafia it was a POSSIBILITY. Therefore, since he no longer read grack as mafia his default Oatsmaster post is that oats is town.

His reasoning for voting oats is bull shit.


It troubled me at the time and was enough to vote him at the time, I understood that I could of been voted off but I had precocious few moments before I had to go back to work related issues.


He somehow appears out of nowhere, without reading thinks oats is now troubling despite saying his aggression made him town and thinks that oats was a better possible vote than saving himself since "votes were moving".

No.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:29 GMT
#770
Anyone that does not vote Damerion needs to be in the newbie section with a coach. This is bull shit mafia all over it. It's like when I was being lynched in Carol of the bells as obvious mafia and my team didn't want to lynch me so they voted off wagon instead of saving themselves. It's stupid and obvious mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 15 2017 21:30 GMT
#771
HF/Onegu or Oatsmaster/Onegu.

Without reading anything beyond Damerion's post I quite like that idea. Mafia probably aren't going to just stack all 3 people on the Damerion lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:31 GMT
#772
jesus fuck people have been hit with the retard stick
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:32 GMT
#773
WHY WOULD ONEGU BE CALLING DAMERION MAFIA THE ENTIRE TIME BUT THEN HAVE NO REASON TO SAVE CONVERSION AND GET CREDIT GRACKERONI?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 21:50 GMT
#774
Like the best read that Damerion can muster is simply that Onegu is mafia because of some bull shit Conversion interaction? No, no way. He can't even come up with a reason why a mafia Onegu wouldn't even vote to save Conversion by voting Onegu's SCUM READ damerion.

Please explain how he can reach that conclusion.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 15 2017 22:07 GMT
#775
On October 16 2017 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Anyone that does not vote Damerion needs to be in the newbie section with a coach. This is bull shit mafia all over it. It's like when I was being lynched in Carol of the bells as obvious mafia and my team didn't want to lynch me so they voted off wagon instead of saving themselves. It's stupid and obvious mafia.


Mate, if damerion is mafia, he would be an idiot not to kill you after the tirade you are on trying to get him lynched.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 22:10 GMT
#776
are you stupid? I'm healed almost every single n1 in every game
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 15 2017 22:12 GMT
#777
On October 16 2017 07:10 Holyflare wrote:
are you stupid? I'm healed almost every single n1 in every game


So he's gonna medic dodge instead of killing the one guy thats capable of lynching him? Not happening.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 22:13 GMT
#778
perhaps you don't know how to play mafia but it's not by wasting a kp on someone getting saved
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 22:14 GMT
#779
I also don't know if you know this but I most assuredly claimed I'm not a vt at the start of the game
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 15 2017 22:14 GMT
#780
Right, better let you lynch him and be down to 1 mafia after 2 days. That's surely a masterful play.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason216
BRAT_OK 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14151
Mini 243
BeSt 209
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 87
Hyun 43
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Artosis 7
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4257
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE72
Railgan50
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1231
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 40
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur279
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h
Afreeca Starleague
15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h
Monday Night Weeklies
21h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.