• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 77 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 23:10 GMT
#301
On October 14 2017 08:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
He didnt say "mafia wont do that", he specifically said "rux will only do that as town"


I mean.. I don’t think he specifically SAID those exact words, but semantics.

Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 13 2017 23:14 GMT
#302
On October 14 2017 07:58 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.

I don't see how they're the same at all. Damdred said he wouldn't lynch me where damerion literally called me a townread.


The only people i'm not willing to lynch are those who I think are town. You're splitting hairs.

I disagree. Giving someone a pass means they dont seem scummy enough to worry about. Especially day 1 where nothing is certain and the pool of players is largest. Regardless you asked why i didn't scumread damdred for the same reason as damerion and i answered
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 23:33 GMT
#303
On October 14 2017 08:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
happykrogan



MyLonelyLock
Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar




xenonn40
Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
Damdred
coolTLname

that is all

useless
why are so many people posting list posts??


To strike fear into mafia's hearts.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 13 2017 23:36 GMT
#304
On October 14 2017 08:05 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion

This.

I wasn't calling him town in that post. I was saying that only he could possibly think that doing that would be a good idea.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:44 GMT
#305
On October 14 2017 08:10 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
He didnt say "mafia wont do that", he specifically said "rux will only do that as town"


I mean.. I don’t think he specifically SAID those exact words, but semantics.


do you have a point that you want to make about gracks read on rux?
Because right now it looks like you are arguing about it for the sake of arguing
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:45 GMT
#306
On October 14 2017 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
happykrogan



MyLonelyLock
Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar




xenonn40
Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
Damdred
coolTLname

that is all

useless
why are so many people posting list posts??


To strike fear into mafia's hearts.

it would help if you actually called somebody mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:46 GMT
#307
On October 14 2017 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:05 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion

This.

I wasn't calling him town in that post. I was saying that only he could possibly think that doing that would be a good idea.

but "good town plan" implies that you think hes town.
Like come on dude. Stop waffling.

Otherwise it would be "xx scum plan".
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 23:48 GMT
#308
On October 14 2017 08:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
happykrogan



MyLonelyLock
Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar




xenonn40
Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
Damdred
coolTLname

that is all

useless
why are so many people posting list posts??


To strike fear into mafia's hearts.

it would help if you actually called somebody mafia


I am only buddying and sheeping this game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:53 GMT
#309
On October 14 2017 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:33 Holyflare wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
happykrogan



MyLonelyLock
Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar




xenonn40
Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
Damdred
coolTLname

that is all

useless
why are so many people posting list posts??


To strike fear into mafia's hearts.

it would help if you actually called somebody mafia


I am only buddying and sheeping this game.

Dont think thats gonna strike fear into the mafia hearts.

not doing a good job sheeping either, your vote isnt even on any bandwagon
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 23:55 GMT
#310
I haven't seen anything really really good to sheep yet. Is that a problem?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 23:55 GMT
#311
Trust me. Mafia are afraid of my PoE abilities. Guarantee it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 13 2017 23:57 GMT
#312
On October 14 2017 08:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:05 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion

This.

I wasn't calling him town in that post. I was saying that only he could possibly think that doing that would be a good idea.

but "good town plan" implies that you think hes town.
Like come on dude. Stop waffling.

Otherwise it would be "xx scum plan".

I don't know why I always have to have these arguments with you when they always revolve around you not being able to understand a post.

Here's what he said:
+ Show Spoiler +
"To me there's two ways to solve the game.

There's the active way, were you make reads, pressure and push people.
This is what people refer to when they say "Solving the game". Aka what oats is doing.

Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious."


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 00:11 GMT
#313
On October 14 2017 08:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:10 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
He didnt say "mafia wont do that", he specifically said "rux will only do that as town"


I mean.. I don’t think he specifically SAID those exact words, but semantics.


do you have a point that you want to make about gracks read on rux?
Because right now it looks like you are arguing about it for the sake of arguing


Grack isn’t making any real read besides on you, which was based on a meta read he wasn’t trying to convince me or ruxxar.. so idk

I just find it interesting you ignored that fact and slammed him on something he wasn’t intending to imply
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 00:14 GMT
#314
On October 14 2017 08:55 Holyflare wrote:
I haven't seen anything really really good to sheep yet. Is that a problem?

not right now but in 24 hours its gonna be
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 00:15 GMT
#315
On October 14 2017 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.

but if hes mafia he doesnt think its protown and therefore you think hes town because you believe that he thinks he is doing something protown
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 00:22 GMT
#316
I always pocket people, surviving as town is most importabt.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 00:27 GMT
#317
On October 14 2017 09:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.

but if hes mafia he doesnt think its protown and therefore you think hes town because you believe that he thinks he is doing something protown

It could be that he's town and think it's smart town play or he could be mafia and still think that it's pro-town or maybe he just got a lot of attention as mafia and thinks that is a passable excuse.

I think no matter what he thinks it's a reasonable sentence, but I wasn't really trying to place any particular inference onto the post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 00:38 GMT
#318
On October 14 2017 09:11 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:10 Conversion wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
He didnt say "mafia wont do that", he specifically said "rux will only do that as town"


I mean.. I don’t think he specifically SAID those exact words, but semantics.


do you have a point that you want to make about gracks read on rux?
Because right now it looks like you are arguing about it for the sake of arguing


Grack isn’t making any real read besides on you, which was based on a meta read he wasn’t trying to convince me or ruxxar.. so idk

I just find it interesting you ignored that fact and slammed him on something he wasn’t intending to imply

I did try to convince you/Ruxxar but that's not an easy thing to do. Right now a lot of what I'm working off of is just a feel for whose posting seems weird to me out of the people I've played with before.

That won't be worth much in convincing people unless other people who have played with him also feel that his posting is different, which it seems like they don't.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 14 2017 00:42 GMT
#319
On October 14 2017 09:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 09:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:


I said that he would be the only one who could possibly think that this would be pro-town because it's a silly way to play and not pro-town.

but if hes mafia he doesnt think its protown and therefore you think hes town because you believe that he thinks he is doing something protown

It could be that he's town and think it's smart town play or he could be mafia and still think that it's pro-town or maybe he just got a lot of attention as mafia and thinks that is a passable excuse.

I think no matter what he thinks it's a reasonable sentence, but I wasn't really trying to place any particular inference onto the post.

So i was wrong about the reason why you wanted to point out rux's play. So did you post that for a reason or you just wanted to have some fun?
No gg, No skill.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 01:40 GMT
#320
On October 14 2017 08:08 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 06:59 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey darthfoley care to share your reads so far on the ruxxar, oats, damdred, or anybody else? You are currently pretty useless. Care to share some of your expertise with a nooby like myself. K Thnx.


what’s your reason on ruxxar being top scum read? is he still posting too much fluff ?

No he stopped posting only fluff after his list. But I still don't like him playing anti-town for the first half of the day. I don't agree that him "posting fluff" to get other people to talk about him is a valid strategy he had from the start of the game but rather an excuse for why he did it when he got called out by many people for doing it. I only see scum intentions coming from that perspective imo.
However I like the direction of his last few posts which seem more pro-town than his entire game up to that point.
TLDR: still scum read, a little improved but not much.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM551
IndyStarCraft 139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 551
Lowko395
IndyStarCraft 139
mouzHeroMarine 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14253
Free 5579
Stork 1876
Jaedong 673
Horang2 513
BeSt 434
Soulkey 350
Soma 263
Mini 241
Larva 226
[ Show more ]
Zeus 212
Last 143
sorry 108
Mind 84
Pusan 75
Hyun 73
Sexy 47
Shinee 37
soO 31
yabsab 16
Sacsri 15
scan(afreeca) 15
ToSsGirL 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4917
XaKoH 264
Dendi236
XcaliburYe208
Counter-Strike
byalli644
Other Games
gofns43128
singsing2028
Coldzera 701
Happy370
B2W.Neo290
Pyrionflax239
ToD52
trigger0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 34
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• Light_VIP 10
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV392
League of Legends
• Jankos3667
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 42m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.