• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9288 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 77 Next
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 12:21 GMT
#341
On October 14 2017 21:15 Holyflare wrote:
Do you think my list is most scummy to least scummy or something?


Why would I think that?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 12:35 GMT
#342
On October 14 2017 07:19 darthfoley wrote:
I'll give attention to Conversion and Damerion in a bit, but I remember liking Conversion's post on first read through


Can I get these some time?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 12:36 GMT
#343
On October 13 2017 06:38 Damerion wrote:
Hello good people of TLMafia, it is pleasurable that we meet again.

Firstly I am going to approach this game slightly different than I did last game, I will do much more town hunting and see if I can POE a scum team into oblivion instead of finding a few slips early and pounding the ever living hell out of the person into submission.

Secondly as the setup is much different than last game, we should do our best not to talk about roles or claim them unless in supreme danger, especially the newer players should be aware of this. And that is the last thing I will say about roles.

My first to early townread is on FecalFeast, general tone and playful approach to the game points to a more than likely chance of being town at this point in time. If you look at his previous games his posts were a bit more guarded and just generally lacked the playful approach he has shown at this point.

The second thing is HappyKrogan postings are interesting, (I know I am already sliding backwards) in comparison to other people who have posted the posts feel forced and have this sense of wanting to fit in. It also draws my eyebrow upwards how he keeps referring to himself as just normal VT. My first game as scum I had an almost identical entrance post because I just did not know how to interact with the people in the game. I think he is worth watching especially as his reads develop or fail to achieve.

I also did not dislike RuxXar opening salvo of posts even if it is not super indicative at this moment in time, he was playful and did not seem angry at others having fun. So I have a good feeling about him at present.


are you going to townread and PoE more?

are you around?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 12:37 GMT
#344
On October 14 2017 12:48 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 12:32 xenonn40 wrote:
On October 14 2017 11:06 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey xennon I see you voted for oatsmaster. Any reason? You haven't posted anything for a while and nothing worthwhile. Why the vote without explanation?


Because I think Rex is town, and Oatsmaster is the only alternative at the moment, and the first to vote for Rex.

Why do you think ruxxar (im assuming thats rex) is town? Likewise why is oatsmaster the only alternative compared to everyone else? Let me know what prompted you to come to these conclusions.


+1

don't ninja vote without participating in the thread. doesn't help town at all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 12:37 GMT
#345
On October 14 2017 21:21 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 21:15 Holyflare wrote:
Do you think my list is most scummy to least scummy or something?


Why would I think that?


Then why are you confused that I'm not voting you?
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
October 14 2017 12:38 GMT
#346
Day 1 Votecount

ruXxar (3): Oatsmaster, MyLonelyLock, happykrogan
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40
Holyflare (1): ruXxar


Not Voting (8): Damerion, darthfoley, Conversion, Fecalfeast, Onegu, Holyflare, Damdred, coolTLname

As of now, ruXxar is getting lynched!



Day 1 ends Saturday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 12:38 GMT
#347
Xenon has joined my mafia list btw.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 12:41 GMT
#348
On October 14 2017 17:46 ruXxar wrote:
He calls krogans read on me the best read in the game, yet he makes no effort at all to push it any further.
After the strong salvo of encouragement for krogan, he just let it drop and appears to have lost all interest.

I'm parking my vote on HF as the most likely mafia for the moment.
In any case I hope it makes him wake up and show some interest in the game.

##vote Holyflare


How I read the quote is that krogan made the best read of the game in terms of content, but it might not be good enough to sheep onto? idk

also coolTLName is pulling a Rels D1? he hasn't posted yet
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 12:44 GMT
#349
I'm pretty sure darthfoley is town.

Also have townreads/leans on lonelyclock and oatsmaster

Xenonn's ninja vote and explanation was awful. He is my biggest scumread right now.

Not sure about ruxxar anymore. I'll change my vote.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 12:56 GMT
#350
Also I didn't like xenonn even before his vote. He entered the thread with quoting a post by me and saying this is something a mafia would say. Then he disappeared again.
And it wasn't even a new read becuase damerion already said something similar about the post.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 12:58 GMT
#351
This and the ninja vote are the only things he did in this game.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 13:09 GMT
#352
On October 14 2017 21:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 21:21 ruXxar wrote:
On October 14 2017 21:15 Holyflare wrote:
Do you think my list is most scummy to least scummy or something?


Why would I think that?


Then why are you confused that I'm not voting you?


Because you intentionally made your list post confusing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 13:11 GMT
#353
No I didn't. All the good people are in tiers and then there's a collection of trash at the bottom.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 13:14 GMT
#354
On October 14 2017 22:11 Holyflare wrote:
No I didn't. All the good people are in tiers and then there's a collection of trash at the bottom.


What are the tiers, and why are people in them?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 13:20 GMT
#355
happykrogan
MyLonelyLock




Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar





Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
coolTLname



Damdred



xenonn40

That's without reading the big group of people that I can't be bothered to read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 13:20 GMT
#356
On October 14 2017 22:14 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 22:11 Holyflare wrote:
No I didn't. All the good people are in tiers and then there's a collection of trash at the bottom.


What are the tiers, and why are people in them?


You're just gonna have to figure that out, sweetcheeks.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 13:25 GMT
#357
That is so rude my friend calling me trash.

I very much woke will have things in a mome t
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 13:26 GMT
#358
On October 14 2017 22:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 22:14 ruXxar wrote:
On October 14 2017 22:11 Holyflare wrote:
No I didn't. All the good people are in tiers and then there's a collection of trash at the bottom.


What are the tiers, and why are people in them?


You're just gonna have to figure that out, sweetcheeks.


Nah, I'm good thanks.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 13:27 GMT
#359
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 14:53 GMT
#360
Fefe, can I get a list post from you?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.