• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:46
CEST 08:46
KST 15:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9099 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 77 Next
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 15:03 GMT
#361
if you reads ruxxar's filter from page 4 and onwards I would say that he has finally been able to at least contribute more than fluff and that I wouldn't vote him if that was his only filter. However I can't get away from his earlier posts and as such will keep my vote for him for now, but he is slowly leaning back to a neutral read for me.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 15:08 GMT
#362
I am also skeptical about these pushes on xenonn. I'm not sure how to explain it but it just seems too obvious to lynch him. Then again I don't know why any town would want to make themselves a lynch target. Nevertheless I feel like its more of a nooby town than malicious scum. However the kinda jump onto him has piqued my interest.

HF if xenonn is your biggest scum read why not vote? We are not far away from deadline.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 15:12 GMT
#363
On October 14 2017 10:44 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:58 Damdred wrote:
Eh I am not going to play under pressure this game, so I am going to ignore it because ill never get lynched <3.


I can switch what i say to mean what i want to say when i mean it, even if i say the opposite earlier! But really I just rethought my position on Damerion, btw hf probably just town.


So me and some others start asking questions and you decide its too much? I'm pretty sure you have faced much harder pressure...

So can you tell me what triggered you to rethink your position on Damerion? Still don't know why.

On October 14 2017 10:52 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Also Damdred if you had to lynch one person right now, who would it be and why? You can't just say everyone is town but afk's...

Damdred can you answer the following?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 15:14 GMT
#364
I think the game is different than what I was thinking. Xenonn could be scum but I think his few posts could be pointed to just newb mistakes and not understanding how to play yet.

People have asked me who I want to lynch, but I really do not know I have reasoning to think a few people are town (almost over half of the game) but I have very few scum reads/tendencies. It aucks when it happens this way and i feel like we have to policy kynch tkday.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 15:15 GMT
#365
And idk about Damerion and what caused me to switch my read, just felt right when I wrote it the second time tbh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:15 GMT
#366
On October 15 2017 00:08 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I am also skeptical about these pushes on xenonn. I'm not sure how to explain it but it just seems too obvious to lynch him. Then again I don't know why any town would want to make themselves a lynch target. Nevertheless I feel like its more of a nooby town than malicious scum. However the kinda jump onto him has piqued my interest.

HF if xenonn is your biggest scum read why not vote? We are not far away from deadline.


Haven't we got another 24 hours?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 15:16 GMT
#367
On October 15 2017 00:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:08 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I am also skeptical about these pushes on xenonn. I'm not sure how to explain it but it just seems too obvious to lynch him. Then again I don't know why any town would want to make themselves a lynch target. Nevertheless I feel like its more of a nooby town than malicious scum. However the kinda jump onto him has piqued my interest.

HF if xenonn is your biggest scum read why not vote? We are not far away from deadline.


Haven't we got another 24 hours?


I think deadline is at 5 PM
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:17 GMT
#368
Wtf how have I lost a day of my life?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:19 GMT
#369
Oh well maybe I better get onto doing stuff then :D

Xenon's posts just look like he has no idea how to make stuff up to fit in. From what I remember he just copied one ff post as a joke and not much else. Just looked a bit forced. He's been present too.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 15:19 GMT
#370
LSD and booze hf
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:20 GMT
#371
For what it's worth my list post is

Extremely town
Pretty towny
Towny
Null/trash
Slightly mafia
Mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:21 GMT
#372
I'm very proud that twi newbies top that list.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 15:22 GMT
#373
On October 15 2017 00:14 Damdred wrote:
I think the game is different than what I was thinking. Xenonn could be scum but I think his few posts could be pointed to just newb mistakes and not understanding how to play yet.


Might be true but there is nobody who I think looks scummier and I prefer having my vote on him than on noone
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 15:25 GMT
#374
but who else is scum? If Xen is mafia his partners are doimg a really shitty job coming up with alternatives tbh
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 15:28 GMT
#375
There is still only one vote on him. And not for that long.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 14 2017 15:28 GMT
#376
That or they have decided that it might draw too much suspicion. But like I said I don't see a mafia making the posts he has been making to draw so much attention for no reason. Really my biggest problem is that if he continues to play this way there is no way to pin him as a mafia/town and he will always be iffy.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 15:34 GMT
#377
for what it's worth Xen seems like how I played back in 2012.. just really scummy looking behavior/posts

although he/she has a coach, so I'm wondering what's going on with the post + disappearing act

the fact that there is no traction is NAI, imo. could be that scum is being wary of pushing easy/newb targets because it can bite them in the ass later
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 15:35 GMT
#378
Yes but we can't no-lynch and he is a good policy lynch. And you even said yourself that ruxxar is going back to neutral again for you.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 14 2017 15:36 GMT
#379
you = lonelyclock
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 15:37 GMT
#380
Voted xennon. Ruxxar why aren't you trying to get me hammered into the ground?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.