• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7757 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 77 Next
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 13 2017 21:59 GMT
#281
Hey darthfoley care to share your reads so far on the ruxxar, oats, damdred, or anybody else? You are currently pretty useless. Care to share some of your expertise with a nooby like myself. K Thnx.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 21:59 GMT
#282
On October 14 2017 04:10 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:03 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 13 2017 22:34 ruXxar wrote:
Going to form a Poe list later tonight.

Still waiting...

On October 13 2017 23:56 ruXxar wrote:
On October 13 2017 23:38 happykrogan wrote:
So you're my coach now?
II think the questions you asked conversion about conversion about damerion and holyflare about lonelyclock just have pretty obvious answers and could be just there for the reason that the people see that you ask questions.

flood control appeared and I have to wait...
I would have posted this immedieatly otherwise


It's a newbie game, so I'm taking the liberty of giving you some friendly advice.

By all means, do your own thing.

--

See, the thing is that activity by itself is not a sole measure of towniness.
And if you asked me, I wouldn't say that I'm even trying very hard to solve the game right now.

Right now you're undermining the intelligence of the rest of the players in the game by assuming that they don't see that I'm posting fluff.

I'm pretty sure they do know.
And if they don't know, then I can confirm that is exactly what I'm doing.

Your post was a good idea, don't get get me wrong, but in my experience it's a terrible scum indicator.

This is all according to your logic:
- activity doesn't make you town (therefore you fluff doesn't necessarily make you town)
- not trying to solve the game (anti-town mentality, only useful for mafia)
- agrees that has been posting fluff

None of this is helpful to town in any way. I think rux is probably scum now. The only "useful" thing coming from him is that people are posting about him mostly, but there are better ways to get people involved.


1)
Activity is not a sole indicator of towniness. But more often than not, active people are town, with some exceptions.
Mafia has no need to drive the game from day 1 unless they are feeling pressured.

With the town to mafia ratio being the way it is, town is most likey to lynch one of their own, while mafia can throw out weak sheeps or town reads of the lynch target to get post flip karma.

2)
To me there's two ways to solve the game.

There's the active way, were you make reads, pressure and push people.
This is what people refer to when they say "Solving the game". Aka what oats is doing.

Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.

The end result of both methods is the same, you usually end up in a heated debate with some people where emotions shine through and you're able to get a better read on them.

No matter if I'm pushing people or the one being pushed by people, I'm getting information that I can use to form reads and in the end I will be able to make a better informed decision when choosing my lynch target.


Ok that's interesting. I don't know yet if I believe you but it sounds logical. I unvote for now and observe if your posts get better. I'm not a fan of your list post though.
I actually hope you are town. You made me laugh with your defense.

BTW does anyone else think it's mafia indicative that Holyflare's posts raised my confidence?

Ok wait while writing I changed my opinion. My vote is in a good place. You did'nt get better.
I let the post how it is you can follow my thought process.


I think it's just noob indicative. Having someone validate your suspicion is one of the most addicting drugs in mafia, especially as a newbie
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:01 GMT
#283
On October 14 2017 06:59 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey darthfoley care to share your reads so far on the ruxxar, oats, damdred, or anybody else? You are currently pretty useless. Care to share some of your expertise with a nooby like myself. K Thnx.


Yes, yes. Give me a moment to wow you with my superior knowledge
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:17 GMT
#284
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:18 GMT
#285
It's also definitely within HF's scum range to soft pocket krogan early D1. So don't get buddied. FeelsBadMan
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:19 GMT
#286
I'll give attention to Conversion and Damerion in a bit, but I remember liking Conversion's post on first read through
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 22:21 GMT
#287
On October 14 2017 06:42 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 07:22 Damdred wrote:
Eh, I dont think I agree to much.

Hes slightly different and less attack oriented but I still think his reads are ok but he is a bit to sure about them.

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.

What is this jump in logic on how from one post you say he is too sure about his reads where this next one that is what makes him town to you. How does one go from being "too sure of reads" to having "clear concise reads with hard reasoning"?
Seems like a weird jump in logic...


excellent post, welcome to the top tier
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:23 GMT
#288
On October 14 2017 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 06:42 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 13 2017 07:22 Damdred wrote:
Eh, I dont think I agree to much.

Hes slightly different and less attack oriented but I still think his reads are ok but he is a bit to sure about them.

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.

What is this jump in logic on how from one post you say he is too sure about his reads where this next one that is what makes him town to you. How does one go from being "too sure of reads" to having "clear concise reads with hard reasoning"?
Seems like a weird jump in logic...


excellent post, welcome to the top tier


Agreed
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 13 2017 22:26 GMT
#289
my aim this game is to buddy everyone and sheep
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:40 GMT
#290
On October 14 2017 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
my aim this game is to buddy everyone and sheep


wow that's a great idea HF. you're so smart. I think i'll follow your lead
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 13 2017 22:55 GMT
#291
On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.

I don't see how they're the same at all. Damdred said he wouldn't lynch me where damerion literally called me a townread.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 13 2017 22:58 GMT
#292
On October 14 2017 07:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.

I don't see how they're the same at all. Damdred said he wouldn't lynch me where damerion literally called me a townread.


The only people i'm not willing to lynch are those who I think are town. You're splitting hairs.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 13 2017 22:58 GMT
#293
Eh I am not going to play under pressure this game, so I am going to ignore it because ill never get lynched <3.


I can switch what i say to mean what i want to say when i mean it, even if i say the opposite earlier! But really I just rethought my position on Damerion, btw hf probably just town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:00 GMT
#294
On October 14 2017 05:17 Holyflare wrote:
happykrogan



MyLonelyLock
Conversion <-- could be being buddied, will return later with an update



darthfoley
ruXxar




xenonn40
Damerion
Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Fecalfeast
Onegu
Damdred
coolTLname

that is all

useless
why are so many people posting list posts??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:01 GMT
#295
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 23:05 GMT
#296
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:06 GMT
#297
On October 13 2017 09:10 Damdred wrote:

But seriously pocmeting people is super impkrtant in the long run for survival

seriously though, answer why you wanna pocket people as town.
and what the heck is this list post?

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.
[/b]
"Hey everyone that posted something is town."

Damdred literally has shown no interest in finding mafia.
Reactions and random townreads. Also empty threats.
If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.[b]

posting for the sake of posting.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:07 GMT
#298
On October 14 2017 08:05 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 08:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 14 2017 06:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 14 2017 04:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Happykrogan is almost certainly town.

RuXxar is also the only player silly enough to think that drawing suspicion to himself would be a good town plan.
+ Show Spoiler +

On October 14 2017 03:36 ruXxar wrote:
Then there's the passive way, where you make yourself vulnerable and allow people to push you.
This requires you to make yourself a target that people want to engage with, by performing actions that people find dubious.



Have you seen any of ruxxs mafia games?

I think I've skimmed some of them from when I played with him as town but I don't think I've ever seen him play mafia.

so why do you use a meta read to townread someone when you have no idea how they would play as mafia???
TMI??!?


Grack wasn’t metareading ruxxar as town there, he was jut statig ruxxar was the only one silly enough to vouch drawing suspicion as a good town play. Not really seeing where you saw him draw a metaread conclusion

No, that assumes that rux wont be stupid enough to do that as mafia. Its obviously a meta read.
Meta meaning that he is using past behavior to predict alignment. Except his read is faulty because he doesnt actually know what rux is like as mafia.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 13 2017 23:08 GMT
#299
He didnt say "mafia wont do that", he specifically said "rux will only do that as town"
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 13 2017 23:08 GMT
#300
On October 14 2017 06:59 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Hey darthfoley care to share your reads so far on the ruxxar, oats, damdred, or anybody else? You are currently pretty useless. Care to share some of your expertise with a nooby like myself. K Thnx.


what’s your reason on ruxxar being top scum read? is he still posting too much fluff ?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4417
Leta 2414
BeSt 494
Soulkey 422
Soma 217
Rush 107
Shine 30
ZergMaN 25
Shinee 16
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
League of Legends
JimRising 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft834
Sick249
Pyrionflax14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 38m
Patches Events
6h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 38m
OSC
14h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.