• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/QinuxFisioFeetUSA/ Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10790 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 184 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 16:56 GMT
#941
Also has your opinion on raynpelikoneet changed at all? You seem to have him as solidly town for most of the day despite him tunneling you with the question thing - why was that?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 16:58 GMT
#942
And honestly I am a bit annoyed at not being more town read.

I had a great catch on tumble around eod which is very much scum indicative imo and his explanations still don't do it justice.

Eden seems to be scum to from the way he went about the vote, whatvi said earlier and that post during nightbphase.

Unflipped I know but still.should count for more than just a lean, quet annoying tbh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 17:02 GMT
#943
On March 20 2017 01:56 Calix wrote:
Also has your opinion on raynpelikoneet changed at all? You seem to have him as solidly town for most of the day despite him tunneling you with the question thing - why was that?


Ryan might be scum but it wouldn't be because of his tunneling me.

He does that almost every game up to a point. His smart thing is probably a heuristic he uses a lot but I still feel like I said things he agreed with meh.

If he is scum I couldsee it because he refused interaction and ignored me.

So idk I kinda am up in the air with the third
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:06 GMT
#944
I completely overlooked something. I figured out what that is now. I thought it was a problem but it isn't.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:07 GMT
#945
Onegu you're a god and i am sorry.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 17:09 GMT
#946
On March 20 2017 01:58 Damdred wrote:
And honestly I am a bit annoyed at not being more town read.

I had a great catch on tumble around eod which is very much scum indicative imo and his explanations still don't do it justice.

Eden seems to be scum to from the way he went about the vote, whatvi said earlier and that post during nightbphase.

Unflipped I know but still.should count for more than just a lean, quet annoying tbh


I thought his conflict/ explanation made sense - why didn't you think so?

I'd rather hear how you, personally, thought that Eden post was bad.

On March 20 2017 02:02 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 01:56 Calix wrote:
Also has your opinion on raynpelikoneet changed at all? You seem to have him as solidly town for most of the day despite him tunneling you with the question thing - why was that?


Ryan might be scum but it wouldn't be because of his tunneling me.

He does that almost every game up to a point. His smart thing is probably a heuristic he uses a lot but I still feel like I said things he agreed with meh.

If he is scum I couldsee it because he refused interaction and ignored me.

So idk I kinda am up in the air with the third


Can you bring up a list of examples so I can see where you're coming from better?

I am getting more than a bit annoyed because most of the people I don't really town-read/ have a higher % of being mafia are not fucking playing:

Rels, signed up a week ago yet gives everyone the middle finger by not playing for at least D1-N1.

Onegu, phoning it in as always even when it's extremely unhelpful to do so.

Eden, keeps bitching about his connection.

Koshi, has decided to peace out.

Give me a break. If I am Vigilante then I am 100% shooting one of these four.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:13 GMT
#947
Well Onegu voted for mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 17:15 GMT
#948
On March 20 2017 02:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well Onegu voted for mafia.


[image loading]
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:16 GMT
#949
Because mr. DBS apparently had problems with 600 posts / day, but also apparently has not problems with catching up on a 800 post game in ~10 hours. Or making an informed lynch decision within ~300 posts in 4 hrs.

Smells like bullshit.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 17:18 GMT
#950
That reason was incredibly underwhelming. And if that's using an ongoing game, also bending the rules.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:19 GMT
#951
I am sorry i cannot ignore that. Blame him and not me. It's a very good reason though.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:20 GMT
#952
And for the record that has nothing to do with anyone's alignment in any game.
People who are not willing to put as much effort into a game as usual are most likely mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 17:21 GMT
#953
If I wanted to deal with MS bullshit, I'd still play on MS.

I'm not going to appreciate the next 48 hours being filled with that. Get a better reason that doesn't break the rules, thanks.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 17:22 GMT
#954
On March 20 2017 02:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 01:58 Damdred wrote:
And honestly I am a bit annoyed at not being more town read.

I had a great catch on tumble around eod which is very much scum indicative imo and his explanations still don't do it justice.

Eden seems to be scum to from the way he went about the vote, whatvi said earlier and that post during nightbphase.

Unflipped I know but still.should count for more than just a lean, quet annoying tbh


I thought his conflict/ explanation made sense - why didn't you think so?

I'd rather hear how you, personally, thought that Eden post was bad.

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 02:02 Damdred wrote:
On March 20 2017 01:56 Calix wrote:
Also has your opinion on raynpelikoneet changed at all? You seem to have him as solidly town for most of the day despite him tunneling you with the question thing - why was that?


Ryan might be scum but it wouldn't be because of his tunneling me.

He does that almost every game up to a point. His smart thing is probably a heuristic he uses a lot but I still feel like I said things he agreed with meh.

If he is scum I couldsee it because he refused interaction and ignored me.

So idk I kinda am up in the air with the third


Can you bring up a list of examples so I can see where you're coming from better?

I am getting more than a bit annoyed because most of the people I don't really town-read/ have a higher % of being mafia are not fucking playing:

Rels, signed up a week ago yet gives everyone the middle finger by not playing for at least D1-N1.

Onegu, phoning it in as always even when it's extremely unhelpful to do so.

Eden, keeps bitching about his connection.

Koshi, has decided to peace out.

Give me a break. If I am Vigilante then I am 100% shooting one of these four.


Yeah,

His post was nothing but excuses and complaining.

His reaction to the lynch especially domain who wash there does not generally come from town, just as I caught df do his reaction to the lynch when he as scum (damn me for backing off). He had no reason to complain about the lynch since afk made everything not murky and if he was actually reading the game hebwoukd of known why we llynchd mal.

His reasoning for voting mewas even worse essslecially if he is legit going to be afk. I basically puts me at the point scum could hammer me over mal if any is on mal.

It justbisnt a thought process that I think would come from town Eden who would look at the lynch and pick who he thinks is scum and explain it and not fuck off with some convoluted bs.

Examples about smart things? Or example of him tunneling me lots?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 17:24 GMT
#955
I'm pretending I don't see that reasoning from rayn on dbs.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:29 GMT
#956
Xatalos is also mafia because not wanting to lynch me despite wanting to lynch me. If he was town and actually thought i was mafia he would have tried to actually lynch me. So there is that too.

Nothing new to say about Damdred.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 17:30 GMT
#957
On March 20 2017 02:22 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 02:09 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 01:58 Damdred wrote:
And honestly I am a bit annoyed at not being more town read.

I had a great catch on tumble around eod which is very much scum indicative imo and his explanations still don't do it justice.

Eden seems to be scum to from the way he went about the vote, whatvi said earlier and that post during nightbphase.

Unflipped I know but still.should count for more than just a lean, quet annoying tbh


I thought his conflict/ explanation made sense - why didn't you think so?

I'd rather hear how you, personally, thought that Eden post was bad.

On March 20 2017 02:02 Damdred wrote:
On March 20 2017 01:56 Calix wrote:
Also has your opinion on raynpelikoneet changed at all? You seem to have him as solidly town for most of the day despite him tunneling you with the question thing - why was that?


Ryan might be scum but it wouldn't be because of his tunneling me.

He does that almost every game up to a point. His smart thing is probably a heuristic he uses a lot but I still feel like I said things he agreed with meh.

If he is scum I couldsee it because he refused interaction and ignored me.

So idk I kinda am up in the air with the third


Can you bring up a list of examples so I can see where you're coming from better?

I am getting more than a bit annoyed because most of the people I don't really town-read/ have a higher % of being mafia are not fucking playing:

Rels, signed up a week ago yet gives everyone the middle finger by not playing for at least D1-N1.

Onegu, phoning it in as always even when it's extremely unhelpful to do so.

Eden, keeps bitching about his connection.

Koshi, has decided to peace out.

Give me a break. If I am Vigilante then I am 100% shooting one of these four.


Yeah,

His post was nothing but excuses and complaining.

His reaction to the lynch especially domain who wash there does not generally come from town, just as I caught df do his reaction to the lynch when he as scum (damn me for backing off). He had no reason to complain about the lynch since afk made everything not murky and if he was actually reading the game hebwoukd of known why we llynchd mal.

His reasoning for voting mewas even worse essslecially if he is legit going to be afk. I basically puts me at the point scum could hammer me over mal if any is on mal.

It justbisnt a thought process that I think would come from town Eden who would look at the lynch and pick who he thinks is scum and explain it and not fuck off with some convoluted bs.

Examples about smart things? Or example of him tunneling me lots?


Bolded part is the best part.

As for your 'reasoning for voting' paragraph, I think that's really bad if Malongo/ you is TvT because he essentially says that he was willing to risk lynching someone ten times more active than Malongo just to prove a point even though he null-reads both of you. That doesn't look good since Malongo was town so Eden would have probably suspected him if you had been lynched and flipped town. But maybe I am just speculating too much there.

I was going to say 'examples of points where you two have agreed without him acknowledging it' but on second thoughts, I could probably find out just by looking over your filter again so meh.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 19 2017 17:31 GMT
#958
On March 19 2017 19:06 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2017 10:34 Eden1892 wrote:
Why did we lynch Malongo? I guess it's "safe" but he was perfect null.

I voted Damdred because:
1. Calix wasn't a reasonable wagon and tbh I was starting to second guess myself anyway
2. I didn't see any compelling reason to vote Malongo. It's safe but fuck that, town doesn't win making safe plays unless the Mafia sucks.
3. Damdred still hasn't done anything that made me think he couldn't be Mafia. That's hypocritical compared to Malongo, except that I know I can expect more from Damdred and I can't know to do so from Malongo.
4. My vote for Damdred put the wagons at 5-3 which gave the Mafia a chance to save Malongo if he were scum; gave town a second wagon to consider, and I thought if the EOD were more active we'd get more meaningful info from that with a real 2nd option.

WITH THAT SAID, I apologize for not actually returning. I sorely underestimated my wireless carrier's range, Mississippi's infrastructure and the entertainment level of this wedding. I solemnly swear not to make any of those mistakes again, especially expecting positive outcomes from Mississippi's infratstructure. A truly egregious error to be certain


I don't plan to type a whole lot this game, but I feel this post is epicly bad on so many levels that I feel compelled.

Why this is awful:

1. Whining about the lynch when you did effectively nothing to prevent it or direct it elsewhere. Drawing attention to how he "clearly" wasn't in support and couldn't possibly understand why people would do such an awful thing like lynch a VT. /s

2. Defensive justification of his vote on an unflipped player when literal no one prompted it or seemingly cared very much.

3. Hypocrisy: His criticism of the Malongo lynch is that it was "null" and "safe". But his read on the person he voted for is "hasn't done anything that made me think he couldn't be mafia"; aka "null".

4. His reason for voting is? Well it certainly isn't town, because in the town I am from we teach all of our little babis to find the person you think is mafia and vote on them. Nowhere in this post does he even say he thinks Damdred is mafia. Clearly he was not particularly interested in pushing the player he found most scummy day 1, if he even found one. I am left at a point where I have to assume he either had no reads which is bad or he isn't coming from a townie mindset which is also bad.

5. His plan lacks a step. That step is conclusions. You see, this is a way I often get caught as mafia, is I leave dead ends where I pursue a plan or a line of questioning and I fail to draw any meaningful conclusions from it. His plan is: okay the vote is now 5-3, so if Malongo is mafia the opportunity exists for mafia to save him -> if people move I have a very narrow view of who is potentially mafia. Okay players didn't move, what do you conclude from this other than post-mortem Malongo = town? You have a plan so did you gain from it that it was MvT? TvT? You didn't come back in time to claim that "Mafia could save Malongo here and no one is moving, thus town". You have a plan but your plan leads to a dead end and makes no fucking sense.

6. Excuses. God I hate excuses.

That is enough typing for a significant amount of time in this game.

[image loading]

Oh wow. I think without ritoky's explanation of Eden's plan, I wouldnt have even understood the plan.
Like
4. My vote for Damdred put the wagons at 5-3 which gave the Mafia a chance to save Malongo if he were scum;
put me at: "wat"
Don't think that is a very town way to think about stuff, especially since nothing happened with the plan.

Think I'll put Eden at the bottom of my list and ritoky somewhere in town land.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:32 GMT
#959
Instead of looking into the people who compleined about the votes on Malongo (when noone was doing anything) you should try to look at the people who call me scum for not even voting for Malongo and because i somehow "pushed Malongo to be lynched" (aka Xatalos).

That's some fucking twisted shit right there. Mafia 101 of "how to call someone scum without any reasons at all".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 17:33 GMT
#960
But you can all sheep mafia!ritoky if you guys want to. ^^
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 882
ggaemo 427
Stork 319
Leta 206
PianO 103
Larva 52
Hyuk 32
ZergMaN 29
yabsab 23
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10149
C9.Mang0256
Sick171
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 45m
Online Event
3h 45m
FEL
8h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.