• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12489 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:23 GMT
#1081
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.

Please respond to my last response. Actually try to put yourself in my position with my reads rather than just trying to force into my perspective with YOUR reads.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:23 GMT
#1082
On February 07 2017 18:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can still see a Superbia/Vivax/EC world as that'd explain the day1 nay votes and with the arguments you've made by then it'd have been hard to justify a day 2 pro-vote, plus with thread sentiment going in favour it seems likely it would pass anyway, but yeah, that's just one team. It does seem likely at least one of you would be town.


This is probably the only possible team. But even then, the likelihood of every town voting yes is absurd.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:24 GMT
#1083
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.


I'm not even talking about sharkie's vote.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:24 GMT
#1084
On February 07 2017 18:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can still see a Superbia/Vivax/EC world as that'd explain the day1 nay votes and with the arguments you've made by then it'd have been hard to justify a day 2 pro-vote, plus with thread sentiment going in favour it seems likely it would pass anyway, but yeah, that's just one team. It does seem likely at least one of you would be town.


This is probably the only possible team. But even then, the likelihood of every town voting yes is absurd.


On a mission with mafia!

No.
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 07 2017 09:24 GMT
#1085
On February 07 2017 18:22 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:01 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:14 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 02:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Methinks the team is Sharkie/Tumblewood/Rtanisoul


I was trying to think of scum sharkie wanting scum rtanisoul on a mission, when he was already on it, as highly unlikely. They only need one fail vote.

~SilverWolf77

That's a pretty good point.


That's not a good point two spies on a mission is a good strat as people tend to assume only one person is to blame, for simplicity's sake. Accusing two people on the same team at the same time is hard to do.

This is one of the things that bothered me, and also why it bothered me that rtanisoul wanted to sub in for me as opposed to my suggestion that they sub in for sharkie.


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:11 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:03 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 17:58 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 17:54 Vivax wrote:
This seems like a good day been reading a bunch of stuff that stirred me up but I'll start adressing all of it when I see the mission outcome and it's a failure.

If it fails tho rtanisoul + sharkie is a given. I don't see how anyone would not think that sharkie was spy if mission 1 failed, so all the explanations for swika being town besides that one are superflous and the fact they refuse to townread Grack also speaks volumes as he is their only out from scumreading sharkie.

Will you take full responsibility for losing this game if this mission fails and we're not mafia?


No, cause you could have supported my suggestion of subbing you in for sharkie.

No, because we feel more secure in his slot than your slot, so why would we have done that?


How does that make any sense? If you knew you were resistance and had doubts on sharkie like I do, being in a rtanisoul, vivax, swika, grack team would guarantee a win, in your book. Instead you counter proposed that we put you in alongside sharkie.

And why don't you want to acknowledge that Grack isn't spy as he could easily have failed the first mission with sharkie being the obvious blame dumpster.


So spies are smart enough to put two of them into the team but not smart enough to delay failing a mission in order to put even more blame on me? Like you said if the first mission passes and the second mission fails the only LOGICAL spy would be me. But gods forsake that spies could use that exact same train of thought you had as their strategy?

Are the spies dumb or smart? You need to stick to one scenario... I don't see how one thing can be a "good strategy for spies" but the other is "no way spies would not fail the first mission)... You really really make it very easy for you, don't you?
Also you seem to be very sure that this mission is going to fail and that I am the spy with RT.

So why did you approve the team in the first place? Just send yourself and TW and go for an easy win?


If you are resistance and think that Grack and Swika are resistance, why did I nominate an all resistance team in the first place? And why should I bother subbing rtanisoul in instead of you when as spy I would suffice?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 09:25 GMT
#1086
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.


You make me fume?!

I explained earlier why I voted no in this mission! Has nothing to do with anything except gathering information...
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:25 GMT
#1087
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:25 GMT
#1088
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"


Sharkie can you respond to these two points I made? Is "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!" truly what you believed?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:26 GMT
#1089
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:28 GMT
#1090
On February 07 2017 18:25 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:22 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:20 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:13 Superbia wrote:
Btw, when this team fails at least one between myself and EC has to be town. We cannot both be mafia.

Why?


Check the votes man. Jesus.


Sharkies last vote is a wifom vote btw (ie he wants to gain cred from it if the mission fails).

If it passes, disregard.


You make me fume?!

I explained earlier why I voted no in this mission! Has nothing to do with anything except gathering information...

Posts like this make me really sure Sharkie is town. It's this certainty of knowing what his reason was and not understanding how people couldn't believe him. It doesn't even enter his system that people can have scum reasons for it.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:28 GMT
#1091
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 09:28 GMT
#1092
On February 07 2017 18:25 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"


Sharkie can you respond to these two points I made? Is "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!" truly what you believed?


Yes at that point in time I truly believed that. I still think that one of you is a spy 100%. But that both of you are a spy is very unlikely now.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:29 GMT
#1093
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:30 GMT
#1094
On February 07 2017 18:28 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:25 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"


Sharkie can you respond to these two points I made? Is "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!" truly what you believed?


Yes at that point in time I truly believed that. I still think that one of you is a spy 100%. But that both of you are a spy is very unlikely now.


Okay. I think 100% is unlikely btw. Who do you think is the mafia in the team?
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 09:32 GMT
#1095
On February 07 2017 18:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:22 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:01 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:14 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 02:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Methinks the team is Sharkie/Tumblewood/Rtanisoul


I was trying to think of scum sharkie wanting scum rtanisoul on a mission, when he was already on it, as highly unlikely. They only need one fail vote.

~SilverWolf77

That's a pretty good point.


That's not a good point two spies on a mission is a good strat as people tend to assume only one person is to blame, for simplicity's sake. Accusing two people on the same team at the same time is hard to do.

This is one of the things that bothered me, and also why it bothered me that rtanisoul wanted to sub in for me as opposed to my suggestion that they sub in for sharkie.


On February 07 2017 18:11 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:03 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 17:58 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 17:54 Vivax wrote:
This seems like a good day been reading a bunch of stuff that stirred me up but I'll start adressing all of it when I see the mission outcome and it's a failure.

If it fails tho rtanisoul + sharkie is a given. I don't see how anyone would not think that sharkie was spy if mission 1 failed, so all the explanations for swika being town besides that one are superflous and the fact they refuse to townread Grack also speaks volumes as he is their only out from scumreading sharkie.

Will you take full responsibility for losing this game if this mission fails and we're not mafia?


No, cause you could have supported my suggestion of subbing you in for sharkie.

No, because we feel more secure in his slot than your slot, so why would we have done that?


How does that make any sense? If you knew you were resistance and had doubts on sharkie like I do, being in a rtanisoul, vivax, swika, grack team would guarantee a win, in your book. Instead you counter proposed that we put you in alongside sharkie.

And why don't you want to acknowledge that Grack isn't spy as he could easily have failed the first mission with sharkie being the obvious blame dumpster.


So spies are smart enough to put two of them into the team but not smart enough to delay failing a mission in order to put even more blame on me? Like you said if the first mission passes and the second mission fails the only LOGICAL spy would be me. But gods forsake that spies could use that exact same train of thought you had as their strategy?

Are the spies dumb or smart? You need to stick to one scenario... I don't see how one thing can be a "good strategy for spies" but the other is "no way spies would not fail the first mission)... You really really make it very easy for you, don't you?
Also you seem to be very sure that this mission is going to fail and that I am the spy with RT.

So why did you approve the team in the first place? Just send yourself and TW and go for an easy win?


If you are resistance and think that Grack and Swika are resistance, why did I nominate an all resistance team in the first place? And why should I bother subbing rtanisoul in instead of you when as spy I would suffice?


I explained my train of thought yesterday. When you nominate a full resistance team and it passes who do you think the team plus other resistance players will turn to when the next mission requires one further person? Duh, obviously the guy who nominated the good team. Again, I am not saying you are a spy. All I am saying is that you cannot make the spies smart in one post and then dumb the other post again....

To the second question, to increase your credibility? I don't know. Imo your sub doesn't make sense as resistance either if you believe RT/me are a spy team
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:33 GMT
#1096
On February 07 2017 18:29 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.

That's not the point. In a live setting it's more about reading faces and stupid shit like that. Forum has far, far more analysis in much deeper ways.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
February 07 2017 09:35 GMT
#1097
On February 07 2017 18:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.


Have it your way then.

As team leader, I put a spy into the team. He lets it pass cause he'd be at risk if it fails.

Everyone agrees on same team + previous leader.

I request to take out the previous spy and replace it with you as resistance. Denied.

If the team fails, as resistance you would know exactly who to blame: Me. Nobody is so bullheaded to not acknowledge that Grack and swika are simply town. Spies will only let a mission pass if they know that it will get them excluded for the rest of the game.

During nomination phase, we all agreed on swika and Grack, and I even asked you who you think should be the third. You said: Sharkie or yourself. I chose sharkie.

When I make a suggestion very similar to your previous one, where one of the three is someone you suggested previously, this happens:
You refuse cuz being afraid of being on a failing team, which btw isn't in line with your thoughts on sharkie so far.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 09:35 GMT
#1098
On February 07 2017 18:30 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:28 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"


Sharkie can you respond to these two points I made? Is "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!" truly what you believed?


Yes at that point in time I truly believed that. I still think that one of you is a spy 100%. But that both of you are a spy is very unlikely now.


Okay. I think 100% is unlikely btw. Who do you think is the mafia in the team?


Right now? Vivax. He keeps making me repeat points I clearly mentioned before...
But ask me again in a few hours when I calmed down. -.-
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 09:36 GMT
#1099
On February 07 2017 18:33 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:29 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:26 Superbia wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:17 Superbia wrote:
I don't understand sharkie's play at all btw.

50% of the times he knows what he's doing, like voting no on the prev mission and making the big post.

50% of the times he says dumb shit like "ec and sup are 100% mafia because they voted against the team that passed!"

I feel like he's just a smart guy that didn't have experience and is picking shit up. It's not like he's still being clueless but you can see that he doesn't know how to interpret certain situations. Throughout all his analysis you can very clearly follow why he's doing what he's doing.

Why do you feel this transition is unnatural?


He's said multiple times he's played resistance before. Pretty sure.

Live resistance, not forum resistance. Whole different ballgame.


Only partially. I would say town is better on the forum if town is willing to play it slow.

That's not the point. In a live setting it's more about reading faces and stupid shit like that. Forum has far, far more analysis in much deeper ways.


Eh. Sure. Whatever. I feel like this is going in a useless direction. :p

Sharkie has said he bases things mostly on votes.

That being said, I'm okay with his responses for now. Which makes this game a little hard.

From my POV there's always a mafia in sharkie/silver/vivax.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 09:37 GMT
#1100
On February 07 2017 18:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.


Have it your way then.

As team leader, I put a spy into the team. He lets it pass cause he'd be at risk if it fails.

Everyone agrees on same team + previous leader.

I request to take out the previous spy and replace it with you as resistance. Denied.

If the team fails, as resistance you would know exactly who to blame: Me. Nobody is so bullheaded to not acknowledge that Grack and swika are simply town. Spies will only let a mission pass if they know that it will get them excluded for the rest of the game.

During nomination phase, we all agreed on swika and Grack, and I even asked you who you think should be the third. You said: Sharkie or yourself. I chose sharkie.

When I make a suggestion very similar to your previous one, where one of the three is someone you suggested previously, this happens:
You refuse cuz being afraid of being on a failing team, which btw isn't in line with your thoughts on sharkie so far.

What?

I have consistently and continuously argued with the bolded. I do not believe Grack is simply town. Nor do I believe you're simply town.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings141
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10746
FanTaSy 1378
Hyuk 811
Horang2 589
BeSt 499
Pusan 222
Stork 195
Killer 116
Mind 105
sorry 104
[ Show more ]
Zeus 103
Last 87
Hyun 62
ggaemo 51
PianO 50
Snow 42
EffOrt 41
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 29
JYJ 20
Aegong 16
Sacsri 11
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe136
Counter-Strike
fl0m825
byalli648
x6flipin198
Other Games
gofns37785
singsing2430
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1172
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 20m
Replay Cast
12h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.