• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7638 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:06 GMT
#1121
tbf my shitty SL TR has also evaporated.
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 10:22 GMT
#1122
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 10:24 GMT
#1123
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.


ugh this is where I feel like I'm at right now
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 10:25 GMT
#1124
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.

Still waiting
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:27 GMT
#1125
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.


Incorrect. Vote #4 says a lot because it has such a stark contrast to all other votes so far. Especially for me since I know at least 2 mafia voted yet on the team.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:30 GMT
#1126
yes*
Minimal effort.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 10:39 GMT
#1127
On February 07 2017 19:27 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.


Incorrect. Vote #4 says a lot because it has such a stark contrast to all other votes so far. Especially for me since I know at least 2 mafia voted yet on the team.


I mean I would say we are both certain that there's mafia on the mission 1 team. Pretty much only other option is that mafia concedes.

Given that vivax seemingly wants to pin it on sharkie, and vice versa, I don't think they are team mates. If that was the case I think that vivax would look more to grack, likewise with sharkie.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 10:41 GMT
#1128
Reading through vivax and sharkie's posts they both seem logical, I can see the perspective of each with regards to being paranoid about each other.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:48 GMT
#1129
Welp I like grack as the mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:48 GMT
#1130
In the team of 3.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 10:49 GMT
#1131
On January 29 2017 09:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Why is everyone so anti-Calix?

I don't think her inactivity is alignment indicative. She didn't even make the vote.


I think this may very well be a tmi town spew on EC (/calix/hts).
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 11:03 GMT
#1132
Hmmmeh. Retracting that scumread a little.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 11:09 GMT
#1133
It kind of sucks that this mission is essentially wasted, information wise.
Minimal effort.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 11:30 GMT
#1134
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 11:33 GMT
#1135
On February 07 2017 20:09 Superbia wrote:
It kind of sucks that this mission is essentially wasted, information wise.


Meh maybe not, if it does fail we have extra day of talk time.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 11:38 GMT
#1136
Can't be in a sharkie world without rtanisoul in it tbh.

If this fails I'm ride or die sharkie + rtanisoul
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 11:44 GMT
#1137
Yeh I like you a lot EC. It's also the reason why I retracted my scum read on grack for now.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 11:44 GMT
#1138
On February 07 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.

I dunno, I don't have the same issue of grack/sl not being a team. SL has played an incredibly low-effort game and pretty much everyone and their mom has scumread him. It'd be difficult for Grack to get any mission in with SL on it so there's not much harm done by bussing him. Plus, if thread sentiment changes, he can change his position too anyway.

I'm not sure where you're going with the mission 3/4 thing regarding SL. Could you explain that a bit further?

On February 07 2017 20:38 Vivax wrote:
Can't be in a sharkie world without rtanisoul in it tbh.

If this fails I'm ride or die sharkie + rtanisoul

I'm glad we got tunnelvivax back.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 11:46 GMT
#1139
Tunnelvivax, you still seem to have not processed this. Please do.
On February 07 2017 18:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On February 07 2017 18:08 RtaniSoul wrote:
You're basically saying "your reads are wrong because you SHOULD be townreading grack and silver and me 100% and sharkie SHOULD therefore be mafia to you if the mission fails so clearly you're mafia with sharkie if it fails!" Which is utterly and incredibly dumb.


It's not dumb if this mission fails

With me being 100 % on swika grack being resistance, if a team with you + me alongside them failed, I would have forced a scenario where people had to choose between you and me, which is in my interest as I believe you are spies.

Grack understood it correctly as he called it a sort of copcheck on you.

Now if this mission fails you will still be around to sneak into teams as you can say "but how do you know we were never on a mission."

You're only seeing it from your perspective again. I am not certain on grack and yourself. I'm telling you to look at it from my perspective and figure out how it all makes sense from me being town, but you're too tunneled on your tinfoil theory.

sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 13:02 GMT
#1140
On February 07 2017 19:22 Vivax wrote:
You won't get anywhere just with vote analysis. It's too easy to tamper with.

According to vote analysis one would conclude rtanisoul is town just cause they nay-voted a team with themselves on it.


I don't think you know how vote analysis works...
In what world would nay-voting your own team be automatically considered resistance?
In the same world yay voting a good team allows you to get credit or what?
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu647
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe124
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 42
• mYiSmile120
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 54m
INu's Battles
19h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.