• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10605 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 172 Next
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:39 GMT
#3201
On January 12 2017 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 07:33 Tictock wrote:
I said I recalled it, was too lazy to find it.

Yea 100% Darth said he used a save on Grack. Though didn't he also use that lightsaber?

Also I found a weird post about the Dentures maybe being a miller item.

Now I just have to assume that you're intentionally misrepresenting me.


No these were all posts from Darth.

So if you are checked in enough right now Grack why should we be lynching LS or Chez?

I assume those are still your scumreads.

Also since we kinda stopped using the QT, I don't know what Sleep thing you meant.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:49 GMT
#3202
Also where are people's heads at regarding BtDt?

I'm still pretty sure he is Town and just had his check messed with.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2017 22:51 GMT
#3203
On January 12 2017 07:39 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 12 2017 07:33 Tictock wrote:
I said I recalled it, was too lazy to find it.

Yea 100% Darth said he used a save on Grack. Though didn't he also use that lightsaber?

Also I found a weird post about the Dentures maybe being a miller item.

Now I just have to assume that you're intentionally misrepresenting me.


No these were all posts from Darth.

So if you are checked in enough right now Grack why should we be lynching LS or Chez?

I assume those are still your scumreads.

Also since we kinda stopped using the QT, I don't know what Sleep thing you meant.

LS for things said on day 3 when he should have been lynched.

Chez for all role play with no scumhunting, slipping in the QT and a likely partner with LS.

Things didn't work out for me after disfo/you moved the lynch based off a poll and then disfo nuked himself.

Reread the exchange with the dentures. If you can't understand it I can't help you.


Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#3204
On January 12 2017 07:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Nobody else has given any possible explanation for there being missing KP except for DF saying that he healed me in the QT, which TT is failing to confirm.

I should pretty much be auto confirmed from it, but I've checked out of this game ever since the failed LS lynch.


the failed LS lynch


Dude we got our only scum lynch kus we didn't vote LS.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2017 23:03 GMT
#3205
On January 12 2017 07:52 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 07:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Nobody else has given any possible explanation for there being missing KP except for DF saying that he healed me in the QT, which TT is failing to confirm.

I should pretty much be auto confirmed from it, but I've checked out of this game ever since the failed LS lynch.


Show nested quote +
the failed LS lynch


Dude we got our only scum lynch kus we didn't vote LS.

But in the long run it's probably going to make us lose since it makes it look like I'm scum for pushing the other wagon.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 11 2017 23:35 GMT
#3206
Wow I forgot the deadline was in 20 minutes
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 11 2017 23:36 GMT
#3207
I see ExO and TT haven't voted either

Hmmm
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 11 2017 23:36 GMT
#3208
Quickest of filter dives incoming
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 11 2017 23:44 GMT
#3209
##Vote:Koshi
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 11 2017 23:51 GMT
#3210
Bullshit Vote Count

Koshi (2) : Koshi, Superbia, darthfoley
Superbia (1) : Koshi

Not voting (2) : ExO_, Time Traveler

Currently, Koshi is set to be lynched!
The day phase will end at Thursday, Jan 12 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) <10min from this post.
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, let us know!
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 12 2017 00:00 GMT
#3211
Both games, Please be quiet. You may speak when told to by hosts
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-12 23:34:35
January 12 2017 00:02 GMT
#3212
Game A
Day 5


LightningStrike was found with his head chopped clean off. His body displays signs of exsanguination.

You have been promoted to The Head of Jupiter’s Eagles!

As a child, you always carried a silent step. Your royal blood was the only reason why you refrained from skulking down the streets of Laz each night. Now, with your age and influence, you roam free in the night having been promoted to the leadership of the government’s secret intelligence service, Jupiter's Eagles.

Each night, you can observe a player to see what items that player has.
You do not wish to be noticed, so you are unable to get close enough to identify what the items can be used for.
You will only learn the item names, not what the items can do.


Day 5 ends in


DanausBank is closed for the weekend.
No applications for new loans will be accepted at this time.
Outstanding loan repayments will be processed when the bank reopens.



The traveling circus has left town.



Paper planes
The annual festival is over.
Paper planes are no longer in vogue.



Weather Forecast for the City of Laz.
Issued by the Royal Meteorological Authority

Finally, sunny weather all day long! Woohoo!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-12 19:22:12
January 12 2017 00:02 GMT
#3213
Game B
Twilight

It is now Silent Twilight. No talking in thread. No talking in mafia QT.


Koshi (2) : Koshi, Superbia, darthfoley
Superbia (1) : Koshi

Not voting (2) : ExO_, Time Traveler

Koshi is set to be lynched!


And so it came to be that the nobles gathered and sat in council to consider the political situation.

“Beware the badguise who manage to seem like a goodguise” warned Koshi.
“You're all most probably badguise anyway” ExO decided by himself.
“I can't trust any of you!” complained Time Traveler.
“Who is badguise we can kill?” asked Superbia.
“I'm one of the goodguise!” asserted darthfoley.

Somehow this ended with Koshi being escorted out by guards.
He will be sent to the chopping block at daybreak.



As a reminder, this is what happens next:
  • If a townie is lynched D1, they will not die. Instead, they must choose two other players to be killed.
          - these names are to be submitted to Irresistible Object during the twilight
          - once submitted, the names may not be changed

  • If a mafia member is lynched D1, they will die. Additionally, they must choose one of the town players to be host confirmed as town, and one of their team mates to be killed.
          - these names are to be submitted to Irresistible Object during the twilight
          - mafia QT is silenced during twilight. no team discussion allowed regarding the names to submit
          - once submitted, the names may not be changed

The deadline to submit names is Friday, Jan 13 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).
There are remaining.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
January 12 2017 00:23 GMT
#3214
Game A may resume speaking. Game B is in 24hr silent twilight.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 00:27 GMT
#3215
lol ok I shit the bed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 00:33 GMT
#3216
Everyone claim night actions.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 00:33 GMT
#3217
I followed Slam. What was your action Slam?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 12 2017 01:05 GMT
#3218
That's a weird kill.

I bandaged BtDt kus I don't think there is anyway he is scum with Traveler. He pushed Traveler for two days and Traveler voted him super fast D1.

I also think I need to go ahead and admit that Disciple of Brown is me. I had a quest to get Grack to give me a ring without asking for it but I fucked up my posts in the QT and thought that shit was ruined. Haven't had a great idea what to do with it since.

I still stand by my TMI thing though, the last post I made as Disciple was before Traveler got lynched.
There is no good reason why Grack should be able to assume Disciple was not Traveler if he actually believed Disciple to be scum.

That and the fact that Grack and Traveler had like no interactions, and Traveler's read on Grack was like he didn't want to say anything about Grack.

I think Grack should be the lynch today.

##Vote: Grackaroni
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 01:08 GMT
#3219
Oh well I was going to give you the ring before I saw slam post a gollum video in thread. Then I thought that if I kept the ring I could become gollum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 12 2017 01:12 GMT
#3220
Wait why didn't you roleblock somebody. wtf
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 658
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24473
Shuttle 11022
FanTaSy 1867
Hyuk 978
Horang2 576
BeSt 510
Mini 312
Stork 270
Pusan 239
EffOrt 154
[ Show more ]
Last 139
Killer 135
Zeus 118
Mind 92
ggaemo 74
Hyun 59
sorry 54
PianO 45
Snow 38
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 26
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe327
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2168
byalli951
x6flipin306
Other Games
gofns31362
singsing2870
B2W.Neo747
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King62
Livibee28
Hui .12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.