• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12379 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 172 Next
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 11 2017 16:25 GMT
#3181
But LS/Chez/Slam is like the wtf bunch. They all(!) failed to establish themselves as towns. However slam seems to have reads that are at least remotely related to the game and he's been about lynching Chez since a few days so I'm fairly certain they are not scum together.

LS was under a lot of pressure which completely disappeared. Disfo townread him even in the end.
Slam is scumreading Chez. Which to be fair is the easiest thing to do.
Chez is planting seeds and not playing the game.

Could Chez be 3p?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 11 2017 16:28 GMT
#3182
waitwaitwait Chez claimed to be Doctor right?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 11 2017 18:29 GMT
#3183
Bullshit Vote Count

Koshi (1) : Koshi, Superbia
Superbia (1) : Koshi

Not voting (3) : darthfoley, ExO_, Time Traveler

The day phase will end at Thursday, Jan 12 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, let us know!
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 11 2017 18:56 GMT
#3184
is anyone here?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 11 2017 20:00 GMT
#3185
I here what's up?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 11 2017 21:13 GMT
#3186
lolrly
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#3187
Oh well, pick your poison. :D Looking forward to the votes.
Minimal effort.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 21:25 GMT
#3188
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.

LS what do you think of BtDt?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 21:32 GMT
#3189
On January 12 2017 06:25 Tictock wrote:
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.


Like if Grack is scum Slam is about the only person who makes sense with him imo.

It also makes the Traveler lynch make a little more sense, both Traveler's mates being on LS. Traveler prob put his vote on a new wagon to look like he wasn't just voting for survival and then missed his chance to swap when Dis waffled.

Though this is assuming LS is town which my gut seems to believe but I can only explain by saying that LS' posts since that lynch have been pretty genuine. Also Dis said he got a blue check on LS.
I can take that responsibility.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 11 2017 21:34 GMT
#3190
On January 12 2017 06:25 Tictock wrote:
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.

LS what do you think of BtDt?

Idk man the fact gb flipped town was odd unless there was a item that changed his alignment when checked that he didn't tell us about or scum got a frame ability that isn't a item. Also I agree with you on it being slam/grack I was starting to think that while I went away from the thread. I think we lynch Slam first honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 21:39 GMT
#3191
I also kinda agree with BtDt.

When we got told that House of Brown was not a scum team and that we were not confirmed to each other, one of us being scum seemed much more likely. That and the KP "stack" is a Huge coincidence unless Scum had info about our QT.

Also when I say that Grack questioned if we were a legit scum team super fast, I mean like his second post in the QT was wondering if we were legit.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 21:42 GMT
#3192
On January 12 2017 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 06:25 Tictock wrote:
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.

LS what do you think of BtDt?

Idk man the fact gb flipped town was odd unless there was a item that changed his alignment when checked that he didn't tell us about or scum got a frame ability that isn't a item. Also I agree with you on it being slam/grack I was starting to think that while I went away from the thread. I think we lynch Slam first honestly.


Why Slam first?

I honestly think the 2nd poll was Obs without the Dead players since they have this F'ed up game to play.
I can take that responsibility.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 11 2017 21:57 GMT
#3193
On January 12 2017 06:42 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 12 2017 06:25 Tictock wrote:
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.

LS what do you think of BtDt?

Idk man the fact gb flipped town was odd unless there was a item that changed his alignment when checked that he didn't tell us about or scum got a frame ability that isn't a item. Also I agree with you on it being slam/grack I was starting to think that while I went away from the thread. I think we lynch Slam first honestly.


Why Slam first?

I honestly think the 2nd poll was Obs without the Dead players since they have this F'ed up game to play.

Since no one else wnats to lynch Grack first Ithink it's the most realistic one out of the 2 to get a lynch on first. But the thing that still troubles me is the missing KP though that's my biggest problem to figure out. Did someone not claim that they had a item that blocks kp or somehow roleblocked a scum that was going to deliver the kp?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:11 GMT
#3194
On January 12 2017 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2017 06:42 Tictock wrote:
On January 12 2017 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 12 2017 06:25 Tictock wrote:
I kinda think it is Grack/Slam at this point.

LS what do you think of BtDt?

Idk man the fact gb flipped town was odd unless there was a item that changed his alignment when checked that he didn't tell us about or scum got a frame ability that isn't a item. Also I agree with you on it being slam/grack I was starting to think that while I went away from the thread. I think we lynch Slam first honestly.


Why Slam first?

I honestly think the 2nd poll was Obs without the Dead players since they have this F'ed up game to play.

Since no one else wnats to lynch Grack first Ithink it's the most realistic one out of the 2 to get a lynch on first. But the thing that still troubles me is the missing KP though that's my biggest problem to figure out. Did someone not claim that they had a item that blocks kp or somehow roleblocked a scum that was going to deliver the kp?


Yea the missing KP N2 is pretty interesting. I don't think anyone's Role has explained so it must have been an item. But it seems like nobody got a helpful notification.

I'm a bit suspect of Grack kinda assuming it was Darth's item, though I do recall Darth giving Grack something like that.

Like half the shit that I have seen this game I don't seem to fully understand.

I also think there is shit like the missing .25 vote but no increase in vote (so it's prob not a loan thing) that seems to be a thing from Slam that he prob was told he couldn't talk about

I guess I'm just being a bit of a hypocrite and trusting the poll shit over other mechanics.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:14 GMT
#3195
I also really want to lynch Grack for the TMI thing still.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:22 GMT
#3196
Actually though I should give Grack a little credit for posting something along the lines of

"I don't think a scumteam with LS/Traveler/?? decided to keep LS around"

It was also his Ouija Bord poll that lead to us lynching Traveler, but then again he seemed fairly insistent on staying with LS. I'm also not sure I like how he waved off my question abou picking GB over Slam for that poll.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#3197
Nobody else has given any possible explanation for there being missing KP except for DF saying that he healed me in the QT, which TT is failing to confirm.

I should pretty much be auto confirmed from it, but I've checked out of this game ever since the failed LS lynch.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 11 2017 22:33 GMT
#3198
I said I recalled it, was too lazy to find it.

Yea 100% Darth said he used a save on Grack. Though didn't he also use that lightsaber?

Also I found a weird post about the Dentures maybe being a miller item.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2017 22:36 GMT
#3199
On January 12 2017 00:58 beentheredonethat wrote:
So at this point I'm fine with lynching into Tictock/Grackaroni. Question being where the last of them is then. It must be between Chez/Slam/LS.

That's like 50% in Grack/Tictock and 33% in Chez/Slam/LS

Those are fucked up numbers.

Could those two be scum together?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2017 22:36 GMT
#3200
On January 12 2017 07:33 Tictock wrote:
I said I recalled it, was too lazy to find it.

Yea 100% Darth said he used a save on Grack. Though didn't he also use that lightsaber?

Also I found a weird post about the Dentures maybe being a miller item.

Now I just have to assume that you're intentionally misrepresenting me.
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.